/africa/ - Why are they giving birth without rest?

>Korea's fertility rate - 1.24 per women 2015, ( the whole country will be doomed when it's 2050 )

>Niger Fertility Rate - 7.57 per women 2015 (They are increasing by more than double every year. )

>The world population in 2100 will be 12.3 billion, half of which will be African.

>until 2050 The population growth rate of the world will stop but africa won't.

why are they fucking breeding without fuckin plan ? I'm honestly scared.
What kind of human groups makes almost 8 babies as "average" ?

>If they get bigger, there will be more opportunities for population migration and more opportunities to contact our race. Therefore, Asian race and white race will disappear

What do you think about this ?

>Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has several campaigns to reduce their population, but this is not working.

How will we overcome this difficulty?

Attached: 1280px-Adekunle_saheed.jpg (1280x914, 179K)

>What kind of human groups makes almost 8 babies as "average" ?
None.

Attached: african logic.png (2682x1650, 170K)

>intelligent low breeding races + automation = sustainable golden society
>less intelligent high breeding races + automation = unsustainable hellscape

>excessively large populations are one of the main roots behind modern human civilization issues
>world population was less then 1 billion in 1900
100 years later its almost 10 billion

>but durr who cares lets help enable survival/excessive breeding of the second group and import their problems into the 1st world

globalist/zionists or whoever the fuck is behind all this sure are some huge assholes
I guess the lust for power and control over all justifies it all or maybe it really is just the latter group but I doubt it.

But no one cares

Attached: 432432433.jpg (813x1199, 114K)

Better life = less kids
Worse life = more kids
I can't speak for the rest of the world, but here in Mexico like between the 20's & 50's the average couple had like 7 children. Reason for these, at least my parents told me, is cause many kids = more chances that one of them became succesful at life and take care of their family or at least help them with the money that son/daughter gains. Maybe something similar happens there.

Yeah this is basically correct. It sucks, because although it is a good personal survival strategy but it ruins all hope of the survival of a cohesive, functioning nation

True on that one

If african women like to fug so much should I take a trip down there and find a gf? I don't care if my kids are half black. Fuck my pink race. I hate my races women.

Easy answer user, get a coalition together with other western powers.
Stop giving food aid to Africa.
Mass starvation event causes a huge decline in African population as it returns to sustainable birth levels.
Boom!

There are few options why

1. When society develops to some point it doesn't need to expand.

2. There is a chance for their kids will die from some disease (but I doubt this one due to already provided aid.)
Africa basically lives in medieval(and this thing was common in medieval)

>why are they fucking breeding without a fuckin plan ? I'm honestly scared.
>What kind of human groups makes almost 8 babies as "average"?
because they are fucking niggers what do you expect from them? Rational thinking?

>What do you think about this?
Oh, well. Gladly Asians are quite "racist" towards blacks(especially Japanese)
If I was in your place, I would do it like Saudi Arabia. So, you wouldn't be able to citizenship in X country.

>How will we overcome this difficulty?
Stop sending them shit, Africa is money draining hole.
Earth will reduce the population itself.

stupid gay Dane who is listening to his parents having sex =/= normal people.

Attached: 64f037750924411ed0959d9b9438a919.png (650x650, 44K)

dr medic stop being a racist fuck

They'll die out really fast at some point. They won't be able to support such a massive population.

Attached: __shiki_eiki_touhou_drawn_by_dairi__a07ffb883501f7f27243601248322559.png (664x1190, 305K)

You mean they'll spill over into the western world more rapidly. Fuck the west and fuck every whore in my race that doesn't want to give me a chance until they've done riding the cock carasel

Dont pretend to be white. You moron
>should I take a trip down there and find a gf?

Most of them who are migrant to western worlds are male not women.
Don't forget this

Attached: 1528897677551.png (741x649, 23K)

The west would be dead by that point.
All of humanity would be extinct aside from some tribal forest dwellers.

>They'll die out really fast at some point. They won't be able to support such a massive population
it's an old fashion of thinking
no because of little of economic growth, well feed and medical support etc, they are not dying for nowdays.

And it's important how to control their populations not just let them die.

Attached: 1528898047128.jpg (400x270, 106K)

>they are not dying for nowdays.
Perhaps not as much as before, but still much more than any other place on the planet.

It's pretty obvious that having a lot of kids in civilized 1st world countries takes a lot of resources, that's why the fertility rate is so low. In Africa's case I really don't know what makes them have so many children, I guess it's because of their animal instinct to procreate as much as possible since some of their children will be killed by a vulture idk

Attached: 1520852117658.png (160x160, 10K)

woah now elliot

Attached: 10201027130s.png (345x449, 106K)

>their animal instinct
Possibly but i think it's more related with their religion is islam.

Eat a dick. I hate white women.
Phone posting on way to job so id probably changed.

Attached: IMG_20180613_090623.jpg (2507x2872, 1.54M)

>Eat a dick.
Thank you desu.
You got fat on your hand

I don't give a shit about your sexual preference.

>islam
Ehhh... harem thinkie?

Attached: 1524645237252-1374151884.jpg (750x1000, 189K)