Why won’t brown women leave me alone?

>> 6,1 Blue eyed fit Chad (physically).
>>Move to Texas for work and get a very nice corporate job
>>Realize I’m one of 4 white males on my floor (they’re old). OHSHIT.JPEG
>>Get to work and be polite to all my fellow workers
>>Keep getting bothered by female co workers trying to start small talk constantly. Any excuse to come over.
>>Accidently show them kindness and now they won’t leave me be.
>>Indian (dot) woman asks me if I wanted to go out for drinks 2 weeks ago. I say no I’m busy right now.
>>Filipino asks me again a week later, say no still busy
>> Fucking Mexicano then asks me a similar question.
>>My office isn’t exactly filled with the best male specimens but this is borderline sexual harassment. Some of them keep touching my shoulders and chest, one tried to sit on my knee ffs. White roasties present aren’t worth the effort.
How do I deescalate the situation at the office while not ruining my currently great rep (everyone likes me). The women I’ve knocked back genuinely thought I was busy. HR will rape me if I give in. I don’t want a relationship right now I’m 23 and enjoying being alone for a while. I thought brown women just stuck with their own, they’re really sexually aggressive. One brushed against my dick and I think it might’ve been on purpose. I know I’m a guy and should be loving it but I don’t like it at all, I feel like I have no control as I need to keep up the pleasant pretext. I honestly didn’t think brown women were that interested in white guys but I’m being barraged right now.

Attached: BB40198C-E037-478C-8FDE-7CEA5A9A44C7.jpg (793x786, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5XIxrYRYMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How do I deescalate the situation at the office while not ruining my currently great rep (everyone likes me).
Take them into the data closet and rail them.

This is what your HR department is for user.

I'm not generally a fan of getting them involved but if it really bothers you that much you should report it.

Grow a spine and tell them you are after that trap boipucci.

Wear a pride bracelet

Just tell them you were planning on watching the new Dragon Ball Super with your chad pals. The key is to act dejected every week that there wasn't a new episode until a white woman hits on you and then ignore that fagotry until you have at least two white kids.

>>/r99999999999999k

faggot

just use them as sex toys and treat them like shit afterwards.

Attached: 1510655136892.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Pretend you're a faggot

He wants to get rid of them, not attract more.

Malik, how much times do we have to tell you to use a proxy.

brand yourself as gay OP, that will keep the Thots away like Communism keeps away Food

Attached: 1509557786922.jpg (1920x1541, 127K)

Just say you have a GF if they keep asking you.

It’s really fucking weird because it seems like they think they’re entitled to me sexually. That fact alone makes it more like they’re using me. Power dynamics are totally fucked.

Just put a framed picture of a girl at your desk. Any will do. Stock picture, sister.. they will notice and back off.

They know I don’t though.

>Implyingthat wont accelerate the whorde

Brown women are way more flirty with me too OP, infact I always remember them being nicer to me than white women. My ex white gf stole my bike so there's that.

me not so humble brag over here.

I know the feeling of being constantly propositioned by non white girls. I've only ever been with white girls, though.

>I always remember them being nicer to me than white women.
oh shit same.

Who's to say you didn't run into someone and just really hit it off the other day? Having said that though, you should still talk to HR and/or record all meetings you have with these women and never be alone with any of them.

Your ex was a nigger in disguise.

1:how about you post some proof before we believe you
2: this board is about politics

>post
9/10 bait
>memeflag
0\10
>overall score
Jew
>comments
Proxies are not hard to come by. When you put this much effort into a post, you are actually better off using your Israeli flag than a memeflag, given you use of a memeflag I have to assume you are retarded.

Apply yourself in the future.

Just say that you're gay.

The women won't continue to "like" you for long if you refuse to give in to their advances. Just letting you know the status quo isn't sustainable.

Before long they will start making up theories that you're a weirdo or something. Just be ready for that. Also, make sure to have an organized narrative prepared if you do go to HR. Don't come off as an autist who is sperging out because he got touched once or twice.

If you go to HR, be prepared for some blowback from the women. There's a fine line between "thank goodness they're not harassing me anymore" and being uncomfortable because they're actively passive-aggressively unpleasant to you.

find a new job. thats a fucking powder keg dude and u will ALWAYS be holding it when it blows up.

This
Balls or gtfo

Why does he have to say he's gay? Why not just say he has a girlfriend lol

She was, whenever we'd get in an argument she'd threaten to get her dad and brother to beat the shit out of me, so i told her to fuck off finally. She seemed like the type to make up lies to manipulate men into doing what she wanted.

i hate niggers and nordcucks.

Attached: 1516733367582.jpg (480x480, 25K)

You think they will go after the brown women?

No, he will be the one getting fired for distracting them. And he'll probably get sexual harassment charges just for being attractive. Maybe even prison time for rape since he admitted to brushing his cock against one of them and pressing his shoulders/chest all over their hands.

friendzone them and stay friendly with them and hug them all and let them sit in your lap if they want. get promoted for being so popular. comfy af

tell them you're gay lol

Do this user.

Discuss this with HR
Explain youre looking for a dramafree way out without harming relationships
Refuse to name the women who do this
HR employees studied for shit like this

Don't do this. They will all try to set you up with their gay friend.

Wait until you're nearing your 30s and the single moms and women hitting the wall start coming after you. If you think non white women are aggressive you haven't seen shit yet. These women are experts at not giving you space to breathe or a way to politely reject them.

A first, women pursuing you is a novelty because you haven't had it happen before. It gets tiring real quick. You'll get better at rejecting them.

Malik is Kenyan, not South African

Tell them there's only one woman you love and that's Virgin Mary and the only way they're getting any of your Big White Dick is if they marry you.

HOLY FUCK MAKE BABES THEN RUN

maximum bait. OP wants a pat on the back for being so studly.

OP, fuck off.

Most brown women are like fat women, except the top 5%. Low value females have to be sexually aggressive like men

Fake and gay. Sage go away.

Don't shit where you eat. Even if they were all blonde hair blue eye'd white girls it's a mistake.

Just tell them you have a girlfriend, and you spend most evenings with her, simple.

Wear a wedding ring

declining free pussy LUL
just pump and dump them all if you don't care about the job too much and might leave later on anyways

Just talk with HR and NEVER be alone with any of these women. Keep chatting to a minimum and where other people are at. Or only communicate via work email. Keep an eye out before you get #metoo. I would say just say you are a pedophile but these whores might actually offer their daughters up.

Worrying user

just bleach them, no one has to know

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5XIxrYRYMU
Go hide in this place. It's a lot of fun.

Disgusting video. Shameful degenerate behavior

Oh be a fucking man and deal with it.

All women wanna fuck white guys user, it's part of being the best race on the planet

This is the only good advice here.
If you want to maintain friendships you must make it clear to this women you won’t date where you work. If you aren’t autistic about it they should understand

Was the mexican one hot like pic related?

Attached: jenniferandrade_31822485_461655630938992_6123759581748264960_n.jpg (1080x1080, 259K)

They will redouble efforts. Same with wedding rings. It's not thot repellant at all.

Tell them you're in a committed relationship back home. While that may embolden the roastiest among them, it gives you an excuse to not engage.

Ur gay bro

This is correct answer.

Dat boipucci motivation...

Attached: 1525310359590.jpg (750x1334, 117K)

>HR employees studied
Wow, a complete joke in three words.

Do anal, destroy their anuses so that their future husbands can see and leave them.

Or put a ring on your finger and they'll leave you alone.

Keep ignoring them, but don't go to HR. It'll give you serious Chad cachet for when a hot chick you want to date moves in

>The women I’ve knocked back genuinely thought I was busy
Silly user, you're supposed to knock them UP, not back.

The women at HR are going to fight against it because we all know that women can't commit sexual harassment.

>just use them as sex toys and treat them like shit afterwards.
>He wants to get rid of them, not attract more.

This, if you treat them like shit afterwards, they'll love you forever.
Women are fucking wierd.

No, that's horrible advice. That could backfire and make it even worse. Especially if they are thots.

Attached: image.jpg (2848x2136, 661K)

We fought on the wrong side...

Tell them what you are dating already why is it so hard to come up with on your own?

Nigger wot?

It's just part of the white man's burden to uplift the other races with his seed as well as his own white wife

It’s too much responsibility user. One man cannot bleach the world.

this post - its 100% true. I actually been there. First year when I was studying I was the only guy in my group. I tried to befriend and be nice to all 14 girls, some liked me more some less but overall guys from other groups were jelous how "popular" I was in my group. But I didnt allow the things to go further than a simple kiss on the lips at parties, the girls knew I wasn't gay and on the 2nd year things went so bad I had to change group. I was nearly accused of rape - one drunk girl tried to drag me to the toiled and when I tried to refuse she started to scream that I want to rape her. I had so much luck because there was girl from other group at this party nearby, she knew the horny one (turkish one btw) and she talked her over to let me go.

I don't know how men/woman dynamics work in workplace because now I simply avoid any contact with females but Its just as other anons say. The status quo wont last forever and you will be in really deep shit then.

Amen

>>> 6,1 Blue eyed fit GAY Chad (literally).

Wtf am I supposed to do. Even if I bang, there’s to many of them. I’ve been approached by 3 but there’s another 4 that keep flirting. Do you expect me to fuck all of them?? What happens when they start in fighting? I only find a couple of them genuinely attractive as well.

>thingsthatneverhappened.jped

lul

I don't have a solution to your problem, but here is an advice:

START COLLECTING EVIDENCE! NOW!
Tape conversations, record them harassing you etc.

There is nothing worse than a rejected horny bitch coworker. They will lie about you, they will accuse you with sexual abuse, they will report you at HR. They will do anything to get rid of you once they realize you are not really "busy". It's because they can't stand rejection and they hate seeing the person every single day who destroyed their selfesteem.

Ohhhh dude, you are so young and unexperienced, you don't even know what you got yourself into... just run while you can, there is no way this can end well for you. And if you don't have video or sound evidence the company will side with the whores, no matter what

breed hybrids and then assault the southern border

Dude's in Holland. I can see it happening.

nigger bitches like me. i dont know why. wtf is up with them and tall skinny white dudes?
>if you were i few years older id tear you up white boy
i didnt admit im actually 35. oh hell no
she looked like lafawnda. i have to be nice when im on the job though.

This sounds like the most smart move ITT.
Let them know you don't wanna mix the personal with the professional, while also preemptively letting HR know you'll be doing that. Even better if you befriend someone in HR, hopefully someone male if by miracle someone like that exists, before you start.

Sounds fun

This is why wanting to be liked is a major flaw. Many people aren't worth having like you. I don't want to be rude to homeless people but if you're kind to them then you get 3-4 bums who harass you for cash and try to make you feel bad for the rest of your life or until they die. You have to live with the guilt of even wanting to be rude to them. It's an area that needs to become calloused; tell those bitches to get off your dick and don't be afraid of being disliked. Rip it off like a fucking band-aid.
Being polite is one thing, being a punching bag is another.

Attached: DfivUInU8AAIk4D.jpg (640x619, 43K)

Choose one

Yeah, I work with a bunch of blacks who are constantly on my dick. I’m a 6’1”, fit, broad shoulders, somewhat white hispanic. I just tell them I have a gf. I know what you mean though, two of the fattest ones are the ones who put their hands on me the most.

This is absolute truth. I've seen exactly this happen with four cunts that I put my dick into. It's proportionate to how hard and ruthless you use them.

For bonus points just act like you're mister bdsm discipline hard ass. Cunts eat that shit up because it allows them to lay aside the bone deep insecurity and pathetic nature that all cunts are born with. Just be confident and assured and make sure they know you don't give a shit about them: it's cunt catnip.

We can get valuable data on how HR departments react from this. If only we could split test it, are the girls all aware of each others' interest? I ask because:

1. It affects what kind of experiments we can conduct.
2. It does have a "bidding" effect with women.

Experienced something similar once only it was mostly fat white single moms. No advice to give because it just got worse and worse with no good outcome in the end. Go to HR? Have doubts that'll work for a number of reasons. Company very diverse, may consider you some white privileged racist trying to damage their political structure. Also, look at certain male comments on here already..... anger, jealousy, convinced you're just a bragger even when its something you don't want. Further, women have an amazing talent of claiming their obsession is actually your obsession if you spurn them and both males and females are trained to believe that. From experience, I'd say you're probably fucked.

No it would be interesting to see how HR reacts, how the women react. This IS unwanted sexual harassment it'd be great to start seeing what the double standards are.

Ideally what we'd want is a strategy that can get these women fired - I'd consider that the most impressive outcome.

I don’t want the women fired though, just to back off.

No you never sleep with work colleagues - this is a well-established rule for a reason. It WILL blow up in your face.

The only solution left I reckon

Playing with fire. We all know the double standard exists. There is no reason to tempt fate. Just an accusation is a career ending event.