Who here /fat/?

who here /fat/?
im about 182cm and I was 102kg 2 days ago. got sick, lost my appetite, haven't ate anything since and now I'm 97kg. feeling pretty good about it even though I know it's just water weight.
yes, I'm your average amerilard, plsnobulli

Attached: fatjak.png (226x223, 6K)

You should lose between 20-30 pounds. Just stop eating that's what I do. I am 170cm and 65kg. As soon as I start hitting 70kg I just stop eating and I lose about 10 pounds in a few days.

Diet you dumb fuck.

Idiots you're just losing muscle weight. You gotta have a reasonable diet of around 1500 calories.

I lift, I'm 5'11 manlet and 92kg and I'm not fat. A bit overbulked atm but not fat. I eat quite a lot. You should really invest in some muscles, that way you can eat just as much but not look like an absolute shitblob

>muh starvation mode
it doesn't exist when you're fat, your body isn't dumb
your body will burn through fat before it burns through muscle unless you have an extremely low bf%

You'll still lose a lot of muscle in the process, dingus. Ask anyone who lifts and has been on a cut

bitch, I'm 176cm tall and i'm 100kg
I'm a fat fuck yet I don't give a shit nigga, I feel happy with myself

Mexicans seem to look pretty good a little fat. Maybe it is just because I only see fat Mexicans on movies, but still

Not that they don't look better cut, but you guys seem to pull off fat reasonably well

Not sure about that, still I should get myself a better diet

But I don't lift

Yeah, but you still have muscle to lose and you'll still not only look worse for losing it but it'll mean you have a lower calorie maintenance and find it harder to control your weight

Go on a diet you fat fuck. Goddamn you Mexicans make other Hispanics look bad.

look guys the hispanics are arguing

Attached: 1505318983662.png (981x1079, 657K)

>they think barely 100kg make them qualify as fat
Nigga, I am 118

Wanna know a really good appetite suppressant?

Nicotine.

Mexican boys...

Attached: 1528016289682.gif (440x248, 599K)

>flag
>yurocuck units
kys

>telling a progressive Americ*n to kill themselves
Nigga, that's why your country isn't 1st world

*eats thread*
uwu

Attached: 1527349405719.png (509x880, 542K)

>you think you're fat at 173/63
>amerilards feel good about themselves at 180/110
god damn it you fat fucks

lol the only way to be fat at under 70kg is to have an immensely small frame with no muscle at all or be a sub 155cm midget

I'm 186 cm, 120 kg and somehow don't look fat at all. I do swim and move a lot, so probably a lot of this weight is muscle.
Just pick up a bike and start cycling around your neighborhood.
Just a few days ago I managed to do 160 km in a single day on my bicycle. Bike only gets rid of fat around your legs and ass tho, so be sure to do sit ups or something.

o boy

how much u binch u twonko

>ass BR 2
n i c e

I never said I felt good about my weight Ivan, I said I felt good losing a bit of water weight

I don't say on the interwebs because it is seen as shit or a lie no matter what

>192 cm and 165 kg

I am beyond saving, end me already

Attached: 1446373905879[1].jpg (983x752, 98K)

That is bloat levels

Attached: 1528804203894.png (415x350, 166K)

What the fuck my man, just stop eating that much.

Goddamn. You need to STOP eating NOW.

well i'm obviously not fat but i know i need to shed more fat to look good

I want to die in a car running in a closed gerage, but not from starving, but thanks for the idea

Try to get a prescription for Adderall by saying you have a adhd. Do your research. Dextromethamphtamine will definitely help you lose a shit ton on weight.

Lol amerilards are all obese at this point. The obesity rates are under estimated at this point. All you have to do in the US is go into a store and see a shitload of obese people with pink and blue hair. It's depressing. * boozed

We don't get adderal but ritalin
Nimm ab Fettsack

>197cm
>80kg
Fat people are disgusting

I'm sorry but you'll need something much bigger than a garage to fit my friend

machn kopp zu du haufen scheiße und grab dich ein. Wenn ich mich vielleicht doch entscheide einen kleinen spaziergang mit einer waffe zu machen, hoffe ich, dass du dabei bist du lappen. Ich kann zwar nicht schnell laufen, aber kugeln fliegen schnell

You dumbfuck

172cm 83kg

Attached: 1516200511741.jpg (737x758, 75K)

sorry, but I fit in the car and the car fits in the garage

why do pe*ple do this

You're not too late. You really need to stop tho. Or else you're gonna have a lifetime of misery ahead of yourself.

Hey tou're not that fat, im barely taller and at 90-95kg and im not /fat/

I was already at 117kg last year

Attached: 1512397457486.png (1228x1502, 61K)

I hate you greasy, smelly, fat fucks so damn much. Either diet or die.

Attached: 324324324.jpg (494x477, 93K)

Dann versuch mal mich zu treffen
Ich bin nicht so ein einfaches Ziel wie du
Außerdem ist es traurig das das einzige was du mir entgegenstellen hast eine lächerliche morddrohung auf einem anonymen burmanesischem Holzschnittforum ist
Du weißt genau das du abnehmen solltest, ich meine du redest darüber dich umzubringen du schwabbelschwein
Weniger schlingen und mehr joggen fetti

Och, bist du mad du spast, wieso bringst du dich nicht um und tust der welt einen gefallen?
>oh, ich bin dünn und alle fettis sind ekelig xDDDx DDDDDD
scheiß dich ein und lebe damit du pisser

You want from 117 to 83kg? Holy shit dude. Than you don't need any advice from us. Just keep doing what you're doing.

show us your butt

Attached: 1528397034104.jpg (843x843, 54K)

I'm 1m77 for 111kg. I used to be 120kg.

>mimimi i bim fett und will Sterben
>mimimi Leute sagen, dass ich fett bin und sterben soll
Epic nice

Attached: 1528834232568.gif (512x807, 434K)

You're a big guy

Ich bezweifle, dass du lesen kannst, sonst hättest du gesehen, dass du mir nicht gesagt hast, dass ich sterben soll. Ist aber ok, da du wahrscheinlich der kleine behinderte junge ist, der mit dem Fahrrad im Wendehammer rumfährt und alle Nachbarskatzen streichelst. Das mit dem Lesen musst du noch üben

Attached: Lose weight meth.jpg (500x498, 41K)

Just stop being fat then

>da du der kleine behinderte junge ist
>ich will in einem Auto mit laufendem Motor in der Gerage sterben
Ich bezweifle das du lesen kannst, sonst hättest du gesehen das er neu im Faden ist Specki
Nimm halt einfach ab, dann must du dich nicht vergasen

Attached: 1500969746461.jpg (1600x1049, 429K)

For a 182cm male that weighs 90kg you will need to eat roughly 1,980 calories a day to maintain that weight. At 1,500 you will slowly but surely begin to lose weight which is a good diet strategy but only if you can maintain it for 5-6 months.

183cm and 90kg now, used to weigh 100kg to but slowly shaved it off by eating less and working out more, it's just discipline.

Ich bedaure das krautchan den arsch zugemacht hat, denn da ist so ein wichslappen wie du gut aufgehoben. vielleicht solltest du dich mehr damit beschäftigen dir ne gf zu suchen, als auf 4chin rumzuhängen und zu zeigen, dass du in die 5. Klasse gehst. Kannst auch die leute im Zoo mit kot beschmeißen, das wäre angemessener für jemanden auf deinem niveau

KOT

Attached: 1527019432277.png (979x926, 235K)

Please speak English, you Deutsches Jungvolk in der Hitlerjugend.

how are people fat just don't eat lmao

It's an addiction. Just like meth, and alcohol. Unfortunately society doesn't treat it as such.

T. An alcoholic

Attached: 1509057302555.jpg (599x599, 33K)

You're right tho, it's probably the most unhealthy thing the majority of society defends.

lol fatty

You don't need to worry about being fat cause you have no food lol

Attached: 1500506992587.gif (400x300, 728K)

Guter Brudi. Vielleicht kann Herr Fit ja einen Sprint gegen ne Kugel gewinnen

Attached: 1518790573515.jpg (178x225, 21K)

btfo'd

>Fahrrad im Wendehammer
Was bin ich lesend?

Why are you laughing? Are you obese yourself? (Being overweight and obese and two different things btw)

No, Im 6'0"(182cm) and 160lbs (72kg).

Why r you so skinny

Idk, I eat like shit too.

Attached: 1524855413927.jpg (703x517, 29K)

Same lmao. It feels good to have non fat genes

Attached: 220px-President_Barack_Obama.jpg (220x275, 24K)

Im just telling him he should loose weight instead of gassing himself and that he can neither read nor write correctly
Muss ich nicht
Das schwabbelschwein weiß ja garnicht wer ich bin
Er erfindet Geschichten bei dem verzweifeltem versuch mich zu beleidigen, klappt aber nicht weil es eben völlig an den Haaren herbeigezogen und kindisch ist - er ist aber, zumindest nach eigener Aussage, wirklich adipös
Wieso sollte ich mich abends an nem Wochentag darum kümmern ne gf zu suchen?
Kannst du noch ein bisschen näher erläutern was genau mit meinem Niveau ist?
Ich meine selbst obwohl wir hier auf Jow Forums sind bin ich nicht der der jemanden zum Selbstmord angeregt und sogar mit Mord gedroht hat
Ganz im Gegenteil sogar, ich habe dir eine alternative zum Selbstmord aufgezeigt
>Nimm ab fette Sau, dein Leben wird besser werden

*lose

>Er erfindet Geschichten bei dem verzweifeltem versuch mich zu beleidigen
Also kannst du mir sagen, was ein Wendehammer ist, und weshalb man dort Fahrrad fährt?

>Using kg and cm
>Claims to be American
Nice proxy kid

Attached: 1528502359200.png (540x693, 462K)

>taking pride in nonsensical 3rd world units like Fahrenheit and stone or whatever you use

uhm...

Attached: Screenshot_20180613-175640.png (1080x1920, 96K)

How the fuck do you get fat?

Attached: _20180613_225847.jpg (1589x916, 84K)

I have maintained it for 7-8 months with a diet consisting of no pop, healthy fish and vegetables only with the occasional unhealthy Starbucks.

I'm not interested in going Auschwitz mode

are you a literal child or just a short woman

>tfw Phoneposter
Pic related
Bei Sackgassen gibt es am hinterem Ende oft so einen kleinen mehr oder weniger runden Platz damit man einfach umdrehen kann
Das Teil heißt Wendehammer
Da Sackgassen in Wohngebieten logischerweise kaum befahren werden benutzen Kinder den sehr gerne als Platz zum spielen mit den Nachbarn
Fahrräder, Skateboards, Ballspiele was auch immer
Er wollte damit implizieren ich sei ein Kind

Attached: 14640541774750.jpg (2240x1400, 982K)

Seid ihr süddeutsche? Hier im Norden ist mir dieser Begriff nie untergekommen

neither

Attached: 1528846968846.jpg (700x734, 107K)

I for myself found that gaining weight is extremely difficult for me
I have to do sports and eat a lot over my hunger
Ich bin Niedersachse

Stadtkind?

Attached: 1526597662394.png (384x384, 8K)

Ja, aber eher Vorstadt

youre not eating as many calories as you think you are

> using metric

Thread ignored

I weigh 51kg but I'm fat around my waist what do?

He's a basedboy there's no hope for him

it means your bone structure is shit

Don't worry my American friend, I know the feeling, for I too am a fucking lard, and unfortunately still young.
Just start small, stay on the course of not eating much, push away all feelings of hunger as long as you can before you eat, if it's really difficult (like it is for me) than just go to the bathroom, or lay in your bed.
Than start cutting food out of your life, at least certain kinds, you should start with fast-food, and try out locally grown shit if you can, but in America that costs a fuckton compared to the fast-food, but just use that to your advantage and not eat much.
If your going to do a diet, try something the Polacks have been doing for a while:
Breakfast
Small to decent sized breakfast; in Poland that's usually cut a piece of bread in half, and make open-faced sandwiches with tomato, butter, meat, and green-onion, but you can make it your own. A normal size would be 3-4 of these things

Second Breakfast:
In Poland, we used to be in a rush and ate left-overs at, before, and during the beginning of work, so a small snack, either it be some fruit, another sandwhich, just get something small.

Lunch:
Typically the same as second-breakfast but a little larger
Soup, or a little bit of meat with veggies, or one of those things

Dinner:
this is the biggest portion of the day
A first meal of soup, followed up by the second meal which is mixed with meat, and veggies and whatnot, but make sure you're eating some healthy shit. So some breaded pork/chicken with mashed taters, and some carrots and peas or some shit.

Of course this kind of diet was designed in a time when men worked really harshly and needed to eat, whereas today we need to starve ourselves.
Eitherway, good fucking luck lad.

Attached: 1528889089953.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Well shit.