Lauren Southern is hot

Why do people underrate her hotness

Attached: 065D70AE-3CA9-4921-A299-600F550CF8B7.jpg (831x1275, 268K)

She's an 8 with the help of a lot of smoke and mirrors.

I wouldn't even consider her an 8, maybe a 6

Cause she's a kike. And jews are ugly.

Her sis is an 8

>using a picture of her in a skin tight festish costume that would make anyone hot as your example

fuck off incel

isn't she a coalburner?

Who gives a fuck. Shes a fake tradthot just trying to bank off of incels like you

Come on now.
Probably 6.5 once makeup and thotness considered.

She is a Jewish parasite. I don't date between species.

because she's not in an oven yet
also, even in an oven, she'd still be ugly
her (older, lol) sister is hot, though

Attached: newisrael.jpg (600x400, 231K)

lauren southern needs to apply her fakeup tastefully, right now it is too thick and obvious

Where does one start with Simonsen?

Attached: Ms. Simonsen.jpg (910x6712, 1.52M)

Because she's jewish.

She is so hot that I will kiss her mom's vagina for giving out such sexy girl

she's a jew with makeup and hair dye. What you see in OP pic isn't even her face, it's a caked on mask of makeup.

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You live in Finland, why do you use American proxy?

she is hot yeah, but not something special. Her sister is something special... a nice little thot. Would fuck hard.

The desdain for lauren southern is that everyone can see thru her judaism. She is in "journalism" just for the beta bux.

Once youve been loo'd
Might as well be a dude.

Attached: 1526499905784.png (800x450, 467K)

don't care. call me if she comes here and we'll talk
nah she is just danish
a very common börkbörk name. Some guy(s) were once called simon and they forced us to take christian names so he just used -sen instead of son. It probably occured inn he 1800ds. My grand father first had a -son name, meaning great grandpason, then the state forced them to take a christian name. Their solution was different, they just all named them selves after the name of the biggest farm there. So we're not all related. This was in western norway I live another place. It's kinda funny when I go there, because everything got my name. From bakers, to shipping shit. There is a big shipping company with many boats that has my name

Anyone here would date her. Only divisive and subversive people attack her based on her looks.

thats not even hurdur im op im faggot

Cause shes a FORCE A NATURE

KEK

Attached: 3eba999b61bb3beeb6acaf3527b9018c37ad817a3c9fb3556347ed0a05c7cb73.jpg (400x320, 32K)

NOT POLITICS YOU NEW PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT. STOP GIVING THIS BRAINDEAD INTERNET ATTENTION WHORE FREE ADVERTISING. SHE'S A NASTY CUNT FOR ABUSING Jow Forums!

You knowledge the first portion and then completely ignore her saying she is fine having men pay to wank to her whilst propping up a conservative front? Or her views on racemixing?

Six is too low, senpai.
I think shes a 7.5.

I don’t care

absolute poo in loo statement right there

She is an ally of Alexander Dugin. She is a traitor to the US and should be exiled
>also, is a Jew. Southern is not her real name

Attached: 1522961605754.jpg (762x785, 193K)

I don't give a shit about the thot user. And yes giving money or crypto to a chick for just being hot is fucking pathetic. Some chick on the internet they will most likely not even ever meet and they all give her shekels for showing you her puffed vagina in here really tight shorts. sure she is hot as fuck but you are never going to even meet her. never give them money like that in the first place

this kind of shit is why you people cant get laid outside of pooland

Attached: kikeasterix.jpg (433x284, 40K)

he'll yea

she is just shaking her ass user, she will do whatever and people take her seriously. she is obviously just in on it for the beta shekels

Really activates my loo after a poo

>Laura Southern is thot

I agree completely

She's honestly no more than a 5.

she looks like she wears a ton of make up and seems like she is unintelligent and spews what she reads on pol, shilling for "donations" on to have her call them is a put off

maybe a little different in person but she doesn't do it for me at all

because she a shill ass jew divide and conquer hoe

kek

Also another fun fact. If you move to iceland, there it is reverse. You have to take a heathen name there, unless you can get an exception like if you are famous or something. You will be named yourname yourfather'sname-son/daughter.

Attached: 0dce33361ed89c34ff427425a34d7b936e0f35c887e14f7c980558f3877982b5.jpg (449x1197, 295K)

Cause her sister has a better arse.

Do we even need flags anymore?

shes a solid 7

that's..... that's just creepy user....
jesus christ...

Thirsty poo in loo is thirsty

Attached: B67E7AF1_B181_4A47_9159_112DAB954282.jpg (720x540, 28K)

Incel's everywhere, it's great to have so many women available so so many DYEL's around.

the clear answer

Attached: dinduleftover.jpg (1329x637, 261K)

Her ancestors litteraly fled because of the Holocaust.
One of the main rabbis there back then in Denmark was named Simonsen as well.

Attached: 1523384788996.jpg (539x476, 25K)

8/10 would smayash

sigh also I'm getting drunk today. I met this really hot chick yesterday, which I suspect lurks here. I can make excuses for my drinking, but it's good to leave them waiting a bit but only for a really short while. Drives them crazy in general never leave them hanging like this. I'll call her tomorrow. Right now I know she is thinking about me, probably checking her phone every 5th minute. That's good

Lauren Southern is a solid 5/10 with an office-hot modifier bringing her up to a 6 on good days because she does political commentary. I wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with her in public but wouldn't risk the embarrassment of making a move on her because it would be such a reach that my heart wouldn't be in it.

t. Man with Patrician Taste

She looks like a trap

They siezed their vehicles. they had a trucking company and they took all of them. So after that they fled. You know as well as I that simonsen is not a kikename. I know several people with that name, you too probably

>lauren southern is hot
for you

It became too hard for her to schedule a 15 minute window to talk to me on Skype each month for being a $200 supporter. I finally gave up and moved on to another woman to drain my wallet.

Attached: cia-joi.jpg (1920x796, 202K)

>pic related
Lauren has got a big brown bush and blonde strands on her head.

Why are women so stupid and disgusting.

That’s just like a girl lying about being a natural redhead.

They dye their hair, draw on some freckles but then in 3 weeks, you see black hairs sprout from her roots and pussy.

Always look at the eyebrows or pussy hair if you want to see someone’s REAL natural hair color.

There are so many fucking liars. That bitch has hair as dark as a jewess’.

This girl in pic related is hot, but you can clearly see she is one of those girls running around telling everyone she’s a natural blonde but as soon as you pull her pants down she has a five o’clock shadow on her pussy and your kids come out with black mustaches.

White people smell like milk, wet dog, damp socks, and cheese. Fuck them.

Attached: 1528807764378.jpg (1500x1001, 281K)

>"5/10 would not bang"

Attached: 5462476.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>skin tone
>olive

Attached: dindueyes.jpg (320x240, 30K)

>pic related
>oops
>you get the point

Attached: 18F82FD5-155C-4656-8A84-B7AA30A91C6C.jpg (2560x1600, 566K)

Sage whore

jesus christ, don't give her fucking money are you retarded? she is only in on t his for the money obviously. "give me shekels and I will follow you on twitter".... seriously

I'd fuck it. I like the other one more, what's her name Brittany or something

Attached: cianiggers.jpg (1280x702, 131K)

>plasticsmile.jpg

at least we don't smell like niggers.

I’d fuck her.

pretty much this
pol virgins btfo

Attached: would not bang.jpg (586x680, 69K)

Dude, Simon is a Semitic name. One of the disciples of Jesus was named Simon so it's adopted by Christians as well.

southern is 6/10 8 with makeup

Jessu is best gurl

Attached: 1527285319693.jpg (1080x1350, 97K)

why are they still called CIA niggers when they're goblinos?

Attached: goblinoviejo.jpg (157x208, 6K)

She's a THOT. She's always been a THOT.

>ironically implying any relationship with any woman is about anything unironically other than your wallet

Attached: badboy.jpg (1700x2200, 209K)

How dare she show off her sexuality and her body!? That is sexist pandering to the cis hetero normativve patriarchy!

[this is what modern liberals believe]

They are just as bad as conswrvative Muslims, ain't they?

Attached: Anita1414099527247.jpg (338x506, 62K)

reminder that jess is her OLDER sister

Attached: pepelaughing.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Attached: trudeau'sslutofamother.jpg (434x617, 89K)

she fucks black guys

>Incel

Fuck off you kike.

>DYEL
Yea tell us all about how you just dl 8 pl8s m8

You fucking "alphas" are pathetic niggers and kikes. A true alpha requires moral courage and virtue along with physical strength.

pic related is you

Attached: slide_498252_6923046_compressed.jpg (527x383, 84K)

With makeup on that is.

we all would. I must admit that video when she jumps around all horny with that puffed pussy kinda sets me off. But I am not giving her money. I don't watch her shit either. If I met her out on town? Sure I would gladly take her home

If you’re lucky poo, you might even see bobs and vagene

You don't smell like niggers, but you smell, like niggers.

>flag
>eUCkAH
>EU KEK

how appriopriate

Attached: 1527724712895.jpg (1080x1279, 130K)

Looks alone she's a 7 max - and she wears a fuck load of makeup so I'm sure it's lower in reality.
When you add in her voice she's a 3. I wouldn't be able to date her unless she lost her voice.

god damnit fucking pedo shills get the fuck out of here. reported

thou not bring that satanic physical worshiping ways here. This is pol, not b.

>Low test detected

For that amount of typing, you could've ascending.

Attached: DAYOFTHEGRILL.png (700x525, 232K)

she's older than lauren simonsenberg

Holy shit

Attached: 1525628375001.jpg (400x400, 25K)

How are the feet? I'll bet they are exquisite.

>Always look at the eyebrows or pussy hair if you want to see someone’s REAL natural hair color.

Wrong
>Some girls put makeup on or dye their eyebrows too.

Guess the only way to find out a girls real color is to have her show you her pussy first.

I understand trying to attract a mate lying about your natural heair color is just petty. Like her boyfriend wouldn't find out?

I think there are more girls pretending to redheads then blonde. But you can just always tell.

Real blondes and gingers have light eyelashes. Don't trust the eyebrows either.

seriously what's up with that? why the fuck does she sound like a man?

you guys sure she's not a tranny?

i mean it all makes sense. "she" fucks black guys. white dudes love transitioning to women and white dudes also are obsessed with black cock.

hmmmmmmmm

Huh? Older?

Attached: 1515766399438~2.jpg (963x796, 99K)

6 is almost an average, she's a bit over average, 7 seems ok.

only ever seen her with shoes on

Attached: 1527719230882.jpg (1080x1350, 114K)