What does Jow Forums think about pic related? For the grandparents who browse Jow Forums...

What does Jow Forums think about pic related? For the grandparents who browse Jow Forums, pic has replaced cigarettes as the preferred method of consuming nicotine. Any political implications?

Attached: Juul.png (1758x933, 953K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medical-hypotheses.com/article/S0306-9877(06)00780-8/abstract
lung.org/about-us/blog/2016/07/popcorn-lung-risk-ecigs.html
ehp.niehs.nih.gov/15-10185/
academic.oup.com/ntr/article-abstract/17/2/168/2858003?rss=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just smoke camel unfiltered or lucky strikes.

Less money from sick goyim.

summer is truly upon us

wtf is it?

Probably bad as shit for you supposedly gets liquid in your lungs. Love hitting them when I'm drunk though makes the buzz crazy. When I was in high school these things became a thing we would hit in class and teachers had no idea what they were. People would charge them out in the open on their computers and say its a wifi router or some other bullshit. I know kids are getting their hands on these things in 6th or 7th grade. Almost all the 8th graders have them. Its the new norm for hitting nicotine because its discrete and gives you a big nicotine buzz quick.

a vape I beleive

It is called a "JUUL", grandpa. High schoolers and college age students stoped smoking cigarettes around five years ago and moved to vapes.

Its called a JUUL(jewel) made by the company that made the pax vaporizer

Juul.
It's a shit version of a vape made by some big tobacco company.

I know many people who've moved to the cigarette jew because of this device. This thing is horrible.

E-cigs in high school? Damn I feel old.
Back when I was in high school we'd walk across the street to get 5 feet from school property and smoke cigarettes out there.

Good stepping stone to quit, but at the very least it's cheaper and likely better for your health than smoking if you still can't quit after switching

Vapes are top tier for ingesting muh weed and muh psychedelics. No idea why people waste them on nicotine.

>I have to charge my cigarette
fag

I picked one up so I could be a cool young person

Haven't had a ciggy in two weeks and I don't even miss them. Already breathing better. Fuck everyone trying to restrict vaping.

>smoking chemical nicotine in a JUUL
Broke
>smoking thc distillate in a Rubi
Woke

Thought it was a g11 mag

Any suggestions on a good vape .... box? the actual vaper thingy you smoke from. Are there any trusted reviewers?

>grandpa
you what, I'm 22 and I've never seen one in my life. Are you a marketer?

Because normal people don’t do drugs

Havent' smoked in 4 years due to vaping. It's good. Not without risks, but the government isn't raping vapers yet, it wont be long. The attack will begin in masse. If Killary was elected, it would already be happening.

>Any political implications?
Better for your health than cigarettes as far as I'm aware, it's a vape, right?
Less necessary spending on medical for self-selected diseases like cigarette smokers bring.
Means more money for migrants.

>I have to smoke my cigarette outdoors

It is for complete retards who fall for every faggy fad and trend.

Attached: 1507945098307.jpg (664x652, 64K)

Yeah since they banned tobacco off school property people just became discreet about it by taking advantage of the new tech. You can hit these in class and no fucking teacher would have a clue unless you're a dumbass about it. Buts that not even that bad since people would also be hitting trippys(hash tanks) in school as well. Bad thing about JUUL though is that its get you hooked on nicotine quick. I had to make myself get nicotine poisoning where I threw up a bunch to stop my cravings for it

>grandpa this
>grandpa that
>muh vapenashon xddd
Fucking faggot millennials and their faggotish cock stick.
Learn what being a man truly means, faggots.

Attached: tony-benn.jpg (858x536, 83K)

I vape, but not that cheap shit. I use a 200w mod, but I started because smoking was giving me bad lung issues and was staining my teeth. Switched to vaping, and my issues are gone. Got my teeth polished and get normal cleanings now. They're nice and white.

What? Back in 2013-2014, vape shops were popping up on every block in suburbia. Are you one of the "new" Italians?

Only psychedelic that I know you can do from that type of device is liquid dmt. No idea if there are others

Smok makes decent vapes for a decent price devices and coils are usually always available but the designs fucking kill me they look so gaudy and niggery

>Any political implications?
not an excuse to shit up the board. post this garbage in bant. pic unrelated

Attached: jews did.jpg (599x549, 106K)

How much nic is in it?

This

Attached: rooki2.jpg (639x686, 44K)

It’s kinda gay

I smoke clove cigs, on the rare occasion that I smoke.

Lol same.
>walk behind portables
>everyone smoking cigs and joints
Them nostalgic feels tho.

>tony benn
>man
I appreciate what you're saying about pipes but why post that communist poof when you could have posted the ultimate pipe smoking ubermensch

Attached: george_lincoln_rockwell.jpg (270x345, 16K)

One pod is equivalent to a pack.

Attached: juul-pod-flavors-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

What kind of legislation would they even pass you think?

Taxing the fuck out of it like cigs.

Is it true that there are no real health risks to vaping? As in, there may be risks down the road but nothing we actually know about now? Similar to artificial sweeteners always being accused of causing cancer but no real research backing that up.

Illegal in the Kingdom of Thailand and supposedly Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Singapore, and Vietnam. The Thailand Tobacco Monopoly (actual name) has to get their taxes somehow.

pipe smoking is apolitical man
i hardly know who is that cunt, i just snagged the first google picture i saw

Attached: 1496014047955.gif (250x185, 186K)

I see an alarming number of kids in high school around here are vaping. These kids didn't start out smoking. Smoking had, for the most part, vanished in the schools around here. I'm all for people quitting smoking and vaping, and if older people want to pick up vaping, fine. But there is something about vaping that is very alluring to young kids. It has an appeal smoking never had. There are more studies starting to come out showing that the effects of vaping are far more harmful than initially believed.

More money because the goyim think if you vape it's harmless.

There are studies coming out that are showing some of the chemicals damage the lungs. People are turning up with diseases like popcorn lung. I think it has something to do with particular "flavors" being more harmful than others. I haven't done a lot of research though.

When Vapes first came out I almost died of nicotine poisoning. Mindless pufffing while on a video game binge and six hours later I had effectively smoked a carton of cigs... Bad new.

Attached: 1239012.png (500x556, 123K)

reminder that nicotine is for niggers. stop being a retard and just fucking quit.

Attached: 1527612237825.jpg (865x1024, 169K)

I know and have seen vapes, I've never seen anything like the thing in the OP

It is the vape of choice for every white high schooler and college student. Like said, most Americans didn't smoke 10 years ago. Now, every kid is "juuling"

ah,
the juul pen, fortnite and venmo are all the rage with gen Z

Its a fag stick for faggots and niggers sage

No that's because workerscat a popcorn factory inhaled gasses. Keep smoking vape is bad for you....says the tobacco companies

>For the grandparents who browse Jow Forums, pic has replaced cigarettes as the preferred method of consuming nicotine.
A terrible idea if you are already a smoker.
Tobacco smoke inhibits several growth factors that contribute to cancer. Your body becomes dependant on this process.

Quitting in old age = cancer. You're better off to keep smoking.
Switch to organic tobacco and smoke filterless cigarettes you roll or tube your own. Quitting or switching to e cigs after more than 2 decades, is a death sentence.

"Are lung cancers triggered by stopping smoking?"
medical-hypotheses.com/article/S0306-9877(06)00780-8/abstract

>In an overview of personal history in a number of lung cancer patients locally, we are struck by the more than casual relationship between the appearance of lung cancer—and an abrupt and recent cessation of the smoking habit in many, if not most cases.

>pic has replaced cigarettes as the preferred method of consuming nicotine.
looks expensive and gay, just grow wild tobacco in your yard

Senior in high school here, vaping has became a lot more prevalent near the end of the year
>in Spanish, dude hitting his juul to my left, 2 other people hitting theirs to my left
>engine class, 2 friends take hits from theirs in the class or in the workshop (not a juul but similar to one
>10 minutes ago in another class, dude was blowing clouds

Propylene glycol is antifreeze. Veg glycerin is a byproduct from biodiesel production.

They're both toxic via the same hyperosmolality

Well, that's the thing. It used to only affect people who worked in popcorn factories. Now some people who vape are turning up with it. Or so I've read.

Only thing I don't get is why say Jews are anti Christianity when that's been their Trojan horse for getting whites to submit to them and destroy their own people and culture for thousands of years.

>Or so I've read.
can you provide a source that is NOT msm, momscience, blog, ...

>high school
>college
not exactly the bastions of discipline and health these days

Yeah, but the number of people who are vaping in the 16-22 demographic is like 20% and rising. I used to think vaping was a fad, not anymore.

even faggier vape with overpriced as fuck liquid containers instead of refillable tank

American Lung Association?
lung.org/about-us/blog/2016/07/popcorn-lung-risk-ecigs.html

No it isnt you mongoloid

it's an addiction, and addiction is degeneracy. if they want to breathe gas, we have the final vaping solution for them.

Attached: 1509243319462.jpg (465x413, 112K)

Yeah, it is, grandpa.

ehp.niehs.nih.gov/15-10185/
academic.oup.com/ntr/article-abstract/17/2/168/2858003?rss=1

PIRR REBYUUD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MUH SUUUUUUUUUUUUUURSES

>not smoking cigars or lucky strikes

Attached: IMG_0108.jpg (1043x1200, 185K)

Yeah, that's what bothers me as well. It's catching on REAL quick.

that summit went so well because they both agreed the west coast needs a good nuking

Attached: kim jong un smiling.jpg (700x700, 45K)

>diacetyl
is no longer in most vape juices and isn't in mine, for sure (i did H-NMR and mass spec on my juice at work). gj reading your own sources that you spent 3 seconds googling and only reading the titles

>demands source, because too lazy to look for one themselves
>still bitches

Fuck off fag. I'm not your paralegal. Maybe you vape and want to tell yourself, "THIS IS FINE," but I am going to be asking some damn questions. This shit happens ALL the time.
>something new comes out (usually a medication)
>everybody starts taking it
>THEN the studies come out, proving it ruins peoples' health
>they sue the shit out of the companies

What started out as an e-cig in China has very quickly exploded into a multi-million dollar business of vaping devices, flavors of juice - and the KIDS are sucking this shit down as though their lives depend upon it. Gone are the days of a few rebels sneaking off campus to grab a quick smoke during lunch. They're sucking this shit down ALL DAY LONG. It's "cool." Are you friends with anybody who vapes? They hit it constantly.

>deflection
>kids are doing it these days
looks like you lost, boomer

Attached: 1503645100887.jpg (1111x1600, 211K)

I love them. Very easy to quit smoking and in fact normal cigs taste like shit to me now. Juul's probably a bad idea though I've heard, for the massive nicotine content.

I use the SMOK v8 baby with 12mg juice. Leaks like hell unless I handle it very carefully and keep it perfectly upright at all times which means I can't take it out of the home.

Attached: 1490863472360.jpg (1920x1080, 646K)

aw look the retard learned how to use the internet

Oh yeah and I'm saving massive amounts of money. 20 cigs is probably something like $40 here now and the price is increasing every year at hyperinflationary levels.

>not using the superior KKKBox

Attached: C9236C72-E1E1-4A16-9858-570C4B9ABFC7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

Nigger, the diacetyl is made when you heat the stuff. The vapor is what contains it, not the raw juice. You are intentionally disingenuous, and therefore earn the title "Jew."

U DIDNUH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE SAWWWWWWRRRRZZZZZZZZZZ MUH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DING

>the diacetyl is made when you heat the stuff.
source, please? don't be afraid to post detailed reaction mechanisms, thermal stabilities, etc., as you're speaking to a professional biochemist currently

I meant strength, to get a buzz it must asininely high

Smoktech is trash, Danebro. Get yourself an Aromamiser Supreme off Fasttech or whatever and look into one-shot flavourings for DIY liquid.

A mouth fedora, that's what.

He's talking horseshit and thinking about those studies where they stuck a CE4 on a cig-puffing machine and burned the coil black.

Anons like you make me wonder if vaping kills brain cells. The rise in popularity, the money being made, and there being little research at all should sound some alarm bells for you. Aside from, "herp derp vaping is for fags" there is little to no stigma attached to it. There is a lot of glamour attached to it, actually. (Ooooh vaping contests! Let's see who can blow the biggest cloud/do the coolest trick.) These are vials of chemicals being inhaled. Like clockwork. I see people take a hit once every three minutes or so. They seem hopelessly addicted. Make boomer jokes all you want, but it's undeniable that kids in high school are latching on to this in ways that would send everybody into panic mode if they were smoking cigarettes. There are no longitudinal studies out about vaping, BECAUSE IT IS NEW. How do we not know the 15 year-olds will all start dropping dead at 40 because of vaping? This doesn't concern you, at all? And they are extremely trusting.
>goes to buy a snack
>reads ingredients and nutritional value
>goes to buy vape juice
>"oooh wut flavors do u haz oh dragonblood soundz cool I'll take dat"

Attached: fullsizeoutput_b8e.jpg (1063x1063, 254K)

you remind me of the Chiclet saleman from Clerks. Do you people really gather info from Jow Forums?
>the healthy way to ingest nicotine
>fill your lungs with water.
What could go wrong?

on a broader note, you lot are utterly foul.
>first the jews came with their 23andMe bullshit.
>then Shecky the conservative Shekelmeister e-celeb came.
>then muh based black rapper came.
.How do you live such hollow empty lives and get through the day? You have the whole internet to pedal your snake oils, so why here? Do you know how tiresome it is sifting through shit threads everyday? Please go on a long bicycle trek, preferably through southern Mexico.

Why are you so assmad about people who want to stop smoking user?

Takes water OUT of your lungs. The liquid is hygrpscopic. This literally sucks up water from your inside.
The people who do it for the clouds are retarded.

I don't get it. Smoking will kill you but it looks cool at least. Vaping just looks stupid. Have I finally grown out of knowing what's cool and what isn't? Every time I see some retard blowing a fat vape cloud I internally pity them for how dumb they look.

The vape crowd is just like the ska crowd.

My thoughts exactly.

Attached: rög's.jpg (800x430, 58K)

>pic has replaced cigarettes as the preferred method of consuming nicotine
Say the ad. And you just gobble it up.
Plastic americans will believe everything their tv tells them...

I smoked Lucky Strikes all my life.
But why do you say that? anything special about them?

these are decent for concerts but only on rare occasions.
vaping nicotine = decreased circulation for much longer than smoking a cig.
Think of it like weed. When you smoke a bowl, you’re high for maybe an hour. When you vape weed you feel high for 4-6 hours.
This is a bad thing with nicotine because of it’s effect on circulation. If you vape nicotine daily you will most likely go bald and have cold sweats.
Cigs on the daily, juul on occasion.

>i have 20 phds and a black belt in chem-fu
JEW

Attached: slip.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

If you're going to smoke, then smoke. Don't go all faggy with these shit arguments of 'healthely consuming nicotine'. Why would you even bother?
Homo.

Vapresso's pretty good too. The revenger mod has a decent battery, lasts about a day and a half for me and charges in about half hour. A Problem Aries tank with that, goes well. C1 coils are the shit.

*Procore