Kids on Buckets at Epstein Island

Anybody else think that the CCTV footage of the kids sitting on buckets was because they had all been given laxatives for an orgy of sodomite losers?

Attached: enhanced-surveillance-camera-images-of-epstein-pedo-island.jpg (806x377, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/u2NR4MD
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107457367/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107473803
anonfile.com/Re88b1ecbb/all_from_1_to_1072_-_ray.chandler.zip
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922773/Newly-released-flight-logs-reveal-time-trips-Bill-Clinton-Harvard-law-professor-Alan-Dershowitz-took-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prince-andrew-sexual-relations-underage-4908702
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking/11340494/Stephen-Hawking-pictured-on-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Island-of-Sin.html
nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there more material?

Please elaborate more OP.

When did this turn up?

The hacker known as fourchan hacked epsteins rape island?

It's an island where they rape and murder children in the carribean. Little Saint James. They also have a pretty gay and larp temple there where they do their pedo-murder rituals.

Attached: CwcUOb6UUAA9MWU.jpg (850x478, 96K)

Even if the kids were slaves, they could still go to the bathroom one at a time, right? The fact that they're naked and sitting on buckets means they needed to poop at the same time. As degenerate as a pedo is, probably most of them still have a small shred of decency that keeps them from wanting shit on their dick. I think it's possible that these kids are given a laxative so they empty out their bowels because showtime starts in forty-five minutes and these kids need to be ready to "party".

I think these came from a Rachel chandler Instagram post

report and sa ge /x/ LARP slide threads

Come on faggots post more

Where did this pic come from?

From Epsteins pedo fixer Ray Chandlers instagram I believe.

It's alleged to be CCTV footage from Epstein island. It's a screenshot from Rachel Chandler's instagram. She's some kind of casting director... Hollywood degenerate I guess.

Chandler

Child + Handler

Nice, some blurry footage that will probably be easily debunked to well poison the high quality photos like where you can plainly see it's a weird ass masonic/satanic temple.

It looks like a really crude shot of that Jow Forums meet-up in NY

They probably aren't kids on the buckets. The bj on the right is a kid. theyre slaves sitting on buckets butchering bodies. The buckets are used for the organs.

Your opinion. I'm not creeped out by photos of buildings, no matter how odd they look. I am creeped out by images of naked children. Nobody's poisoning anybody's well. We're all trying to figure this thing out.

Left shows developed human shapes. Right side of left picture shows someone in between a child's open legs, the others watching.

Buckets may just be seats

I'm supposing this thread is why all the degenerate slide threads popped up all of the sudden?

Is there a shot where you can see what the statue on the roof is? It would probably be noteworthy, since they went through the trouble to make it and put it there.

(it my just be some off-the-shelf generic thing too guess)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 5.05.53 PM.png (125x135, 31K)

Bump

Someday I want to get my own private island with a creepy temple.

link to footage? how was it acquired?

Actually a chandler is someone who makes candles. But yes, he probably is a child handler.

Can we have the original images plox?

Anyone got Rachel childhandlers twitter feed?

Remember when Maria Abramovic (Abraham) went to the top of internet trends for half a day? That is where we need to send that pic of epsteins rape island.

There's been a thread ages ago with extremely highdef images of the island. Tje windows on the 'temple' are painted on. I also believe the two statues out front were centaurs with neptune-style tridents.

here is an old picture of Rachel.

Attached: rachel.jpg (985x504, 59K)

i think yes

ones i watched historical channel about ancient mesopotamia

this is the reincarnation of Babylonian cult of anus and shit. their temple was also underground for some reason

yep, look in the archives for rachel chandler instagram and brett lloyd

Jesus christ I can't stand it anymore, we're gassing the faggots. along with the jews.

can you find it in the archives for us? do you remember any keywords we could search on?

Not sure what im seeing but I dont like it.
Bump for uncovering this shit!

Attached: image.jpg (997x605, 134K)

shitskins always say shit like this

This
Lots of faggots take laxatives before serious butt sex

Am I a degenerate if I laughed at this?

not only DeNiro
they all in it
no one ever asked why Polanski rapped a young girl in Nicholson house either

Attached: 1234214.jpg (640x769, 151K)

I can't be arsed tbqh. It was an user on a boat who sailed past. Really good pics. The only real entrance to the temple is the sliding glass door on the back. The windows and door on front are all painted on flat wall. I think that was the weirdest thing to come out of that thread. Also the centuar statues matched one in a hotel somewhere.

>random as fuck picture
>no info
>no video
>no links
>obvious zionist boomer sliding tactic confirmed

bye

Attached: saged and reported.jpg (749x365, 33K)

"gay" and "larp" ???

more protojewish + two classical ellenistic statues.

dead elites can't do this to children

Liberals actually defend this shit? When does this nightmare end, I want off this ride!

>obvious zionist boomer sliding tactic confirmed
>zionist boomer extra galactic sayan III
fuck off with your buzzword already

it's not a larp if they spend trillions making this shit habben worldwide, thats called a real religion that murders and abuses children

It's a she.

Ray = Rachel

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FaYrr_NgbmUQ%2Fhqdefault.jpg&f=1.jpg (480x360, 8K)

user.. Jews have been doing this for quite a while.

Attached: 1484633405648.jpg (3135x2082, 3.74M)

What makes you think those are kids sitting on buckets? Looks like adults sitting on milk crates eating a meal to me. Like they do in Asia.

Attached: beforepol.jpg (726x478, 355K)

An archive of Ray.Chandler's Instagram & Tumblr pictures. Download, backup, archive!!!

imgur.com/u2NR4MD

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ffellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F04%2Fray-chandler-instagram-pedo-isl (699x451, 63K)

they do and more than that no one ever dared to question why it happened in Jack Nicholson house of everywhere
what do you think really happened to Polanski wife ?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107457367/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107473803

>175107569
my heart is in full Adrenalin mode, wtf am i actually lookin at? this is fucked

That's Horus IIRC
But sa ge this LARP thread

Sorry here is the direct link to the archive ZIP file.

anonfile.com/Re88b1ecbb/all_from_1_to_1072_-_ray.chandler.zip

That's an Owl. You can see it on the (((Dollar bill))), on (((Bohemian Grove))) and back to Ishtar.

Attached: wtfepstien.jpg (1260x685, 342K)

this
sa ge

man seriously what are we lookin at? im not downloadin shit from this thread till i get some answers from a fellow user that will take one for the team to see what it is

You are looking at security cam feeds from rooms at Epstein's Island. Current theory is that the people in the feeds are engaged in human cannibalism.

>You are looking at security cam feeds from rooms at Epstein's Island.
No, I'm not
sage disinfo LARP threads

Attached: michael.jpg (350x500, 79K)

>t. mental illness
I think those kosher supplements you bought from infowars has some serious side effects bruh

Bump

Seems like this Viking is doing Thor's Werk. Appreciated. Who is Ray Child Handler?

It goes into the rock face itself. you see how it connects to the stone to the right of it? Has to be some kind of tunnel system or something.

(((YOU))) SHOULD TELL US WHAT IT IS, SHOLOMO ETTINGER.

ive never seen this. bump if its real and provide more sauces dammit

The underground scene must be horrific down there... SAD !!

My guess is it's a pseudonym.

Like James Alefantis has some translation to 'I love infants' in french.

Attached: 1525314136986.jpg (250x242, 4K)

homosexual man, there's a D/L ITT. Get it and browse, fat """man""".

Rachel Chandler is a known associate of Jeffrey Epstein and acted as procurer of child prostitutes for wealthy elites who traveled on Epstein's plane (The Lolita Express) to his private island, known as Orgy Island.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922773/Newly-released-flight-logs-reveal-time-trips-Bill-Clinton-Harvard-law-professor-Alan-Dershowitz-took-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

The flight logs reveal that Bill Clinton travelled on the Lolita Express to the island 26 times.

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

Attached: Screenshot_20171126-192603.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

Where is this from and why are you acting like everyone has seen it?

That's just their cuckshed.

Wasn't this failed photographer, failed journalist and notorious bitch behind the start of the COMET PING PONG debacle, also known as PIZZAGATE ??

On her instagram page, which is now privated (I linked the archive ZIP above) she posted lots of photos of her with celebrities.

Attached: DaIvwrtU8AAyGAF.jpg (743x448, 55K)

you're typing back to a mentally ill person
stop feeding their delusions, just sage and report

rage intensifies
WHAT?
THE FUCK AM I LOOKING AT

Attached: images (42).jpg (225x225, 16K)

She used her instagram page to market "models", i.e. child prostitutes for the highest bidder. All in the open, for those in the know, Pic related.

Attached: qanon1057.png?fit=700%2C450&ssl=1.png (700x450, 95K)

This Island is clearly a den of debauchery but that could be a pump-house.
Also you can just make out the right hand side of the building through the bush

>failed
>fraud
>bitch
You forgot "crazy". You used all the usual Back The Fuck Down And Remove This Or Else fodder your kind targets and smears truth tellers with, why did you forget "crazy"?

Shills here in force, the photos are real
Carry on lads, expose ALL

Attached: images (15).jpg (180x250, 7K)

Nah dude, the temple is literally styled after Solomon's temple, color scheme, fixtures, directional orientation, everything. It is vital to Masonry that the Temple be constructed as originally described.

We need EAST EUROPEAN / RUSSIAN user to translate the title of the book on middle top of that image. HALP user

We need an user with Twitterpower to Tweet this to Trump and say HAPPENING. CLINTON FRIENDS PUTTING KIDS ON BUCKETS TO PREP THEM FOR SEX. SAD. Any man who does this shall receive tendies.

Attached: 70394736743.jpg (1255x676, 340K)

Prince Andrew, member of the British Royal Family, is a known friend of Epstein and is accused by a woman of raping her on Epstein's island when she was underage.
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prince-andrew-sexual-relations-underage-4908702

Stephen Hawking was photographed visiting Epstein's Island.
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking/11340494/Stephen-Hawking-pictured-on-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Island-of-Sin.html

The temple is actually a fabric construction like a military tent. In many photos you can see the aurfave tension of the fabric in the wind. It contains some kind of elevator or entrance to something much bigger underground.

>SHOULD TELL US WHAT IT IS
disinfo, crypto-heeb faggot
sage

The basic gestalt:
nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

Epstein is a sick fuck who needs to be put down (allegedly).

just look it up in a search engine, Einstein

Attached: jerry glasses.png (495x498, 245K)

It is Minerva, the Owl. Some call it Moloch but Moloch is actually a bull.

See also: Anderson Cooper and Sandy Hook.

you guys always pick the lamest hills to die on. think Jow Forums gonna solve the big case from this thread and you have to stop it?

Attached: spagett.jpg (480x350, 180K)

This is all gone now. The temple has been "deflated," the tunnels have been filled in. Nothing shown in any photos released in the future will match what the island looks like today. They have gotten away with it. The evidence has been shredded like the Whitewater documents at the Rose Law Firm.

so wrong on your side. I remember the original thread where a guy said he found the instagram of this bitch. Can't remember how the ping pong shit entered the thrread, but I do remember this Rachel Child Handler photos with male minors in nude and female alike poses.

I hate everything jewsih, masonic and degenerate, so I spit on (((rachel))) as long as want. Cheers.

I get a minerva vibe

Fire exit / service entrance directly from the water.

can we start a go fund me and create our own pmc that we can sick on people all around the world?
i wish i was rich

Attached: sam.knows.maybe.shut.it.down.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

What the fuck is with the shapes on the grounds of the temple?

Attached: Screenshot_20180613-164828.png (1440x2560, 3.81M)

How about some of the nut jobs on this site stop killing themselves/shooting other people and do something productive like raiding this fucking island.

OP CREATE A NEW ONE OR (((THEY))) WILL KEEP COMING BUCKETS ON THOSE LITTLE GOYM.

paths for their rituals, while chanting some jewish song against the goym.

OY VEY WE BANT NOW

I saw a picture the other day. Timestamped, legit. Some guy who took his catamaran around the island last week. The only thing left standing on that end of the island (where the temple, and the giant pit that Google photoshopped the world's largest tennis court over, for some odd reason) is a flagpole flying a U.S. flag. Ironic.