Death Stranding is a reference to Satanism?

Look at the gameplay trailer and tell me you don't see several references to satanism, for example we see multiple scenes where the human body is used as a material/commercial good which strips it from it's inherent value.

Doesn't it scare you? What do you think of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=4OPn5GpGDWQ

Attached: wtf.png (849x432, 295K)

The baby is a clone of Reedus. The rain (called time fall) rapidly ages you. If Reedus is caught in the rain he dies but the clone rapidly grows into maurity and replaces the original Reedus.

Not Jow Forums related
remember to report and sa ge

The post tackles several political subjects, from luciferian sects in positions of power to abortion and the use of baby parts in research. It's in every way Jow Forums related, retard.

Do you know what politics and politically incorrect ideas are?
sage
back to /x/ you faggot cunt

Go buy yourself a brain you inbred mutt

Has Kojima gone so low as to advertise here like this? Sad

fuck off back to /x/ or some religion board, you fucking muh satanism LARPer frog cunt
sage

I thought the game might be about abortion or low birth rates. MGSV talked about globalism somewhat subtly. Death Stranding might have a political message.

You must be some real special kind of worthless cunt to be this obsessed about a fucking post you don't like

Death stranding is indeed occult material. Where do you think Kojima gets his money from ?

I'm a cunt, and you are lost. Not political you fucking cheese eater.
sa ge

Cheese is fucking delicious you damn burgerman.

>Looks like Pepe
Click on it
>Looks like a fetus
What did Kojima mean by this?

Attached: download.jpg (251x126, 9K)

>dairyfag
sage. go watch Rosemary's Baby again, mentally ill ghost hunter

Reminder that the "redpilled" plot of the early MGS games wasn't written by Kojima , it was written by Tomokazu Fukushima and Kojima is a hack and a leftist subversive

Don't you just love it when Jow Forums's Kushner/Masonic shill mods move any thread mentioning satanism to Jow Forums?

Not even /x/

LOL
Faggot got moved where he belongs

>thread mentioning satanism
But that's all mentions. I every fucking thing political to you, twat?
>is chocolate milk based?
>is person I like based?
LOL, at mods actually doing thier job. I would have deleted the fucker and banned OP until he wasn't a fag(lifetime)

>But that's all mentions.
But that's all it mentions.*

>bumping Jow Forumsddit cancer that nobody posted in for 30 minutes
kill yourself

I never bumped it on Jow Forums you stupid cunt
I'll bump the fuck out of this retarded thread on /pants/. Stupid fucking board, so this thread is perfect. You KYS, because I know you've been thinking about it. DO IT!
bump

bump
WTF is with Satanism?

When I first saw this I just skipped it all and left, fuck this trailer, it's too spooky and nasty for me.

Attached: XDl0MFn9.jpg (512x512, 24K)