Dating

I don't want to care about women so much but all I can think about is finding a woman

I just want to not care

Attached: 31890849_833440263509127_3737199864866406400_n.jpg (540x436, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/19506.The_World_as_Will_and_Representation_Vol_1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It might fuck with your test levels but you can always try taking something like kratom or a low-dose opiate occasionally to kill your sex drive
>t. degenerate pro

saged- bait is obvious.

God, I'm so lonely.

Attached: 1526505641949.jpg (600x238, 18K)

Want sex? use your hand

Want love? buy a dog

What if you want a family?

Trump didn't conceive Barron until he was like in his 50's or 60's so worst case scenario you get married to a 20 year old in your late 30's or mid 40's

And he had to marry some slavic whore

>had to
Chose to, imo. With that kind of $$$ he could have chosen a wife from any nationality of any age he wanted.

>kind of $$$
But they will all be gold diggers

Let's compare the last two presidential wives

Attached: michelle-melania-make-the-first-lady-great-again-ben-garrison-2504848.png (500x495, 118K)

My overall point is that men can retain their/a high status even into middle age and still have the option to have kids into their 30's or 40's (or even 50's), unlike women.

Ok but you are not going to get a top tier wife

>2018
>caring about womyn

Attached: 15102043912.jpg (320x381, 12K)

Buy a robot gf while you still can

Attached: IMG_2546.jpg (1000x1390, 145K)

>Ok but you are not going to get a top tier wife
According to you.

prove me wrong

dw ameranon, it get's way easier once you get 25+ and think less with your little head.

Attached: 1504908704313.png (640x360, 83K)

Why? It's not like I'm looking to marry (You) when I turn 35. Plus there's a wide swath of women who are desperate to get married to older men because "like hes just more mature than guys my age" or, more simplistic, because they make more money than guys in their 20's.

or daddy issues too but that ones a little more on the nose

"A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free."

goodreads.com/book/show/19506.The_World_as_Will_and_Representation_Vol_1

read - reflect - repeat

try discussing this with your gynocologist ya s o y boy.

>make more money
Women who are just after money dont make good wives

Has nothing to do with being soft. This is instinctual harder to ignore the younger you are.

Yes but what I'm saying is that there's more varied reasons other than just money.

Attached: 1502921850281.png (744x687, 44K)

But all women are like that more or less, some just don't bother to hide it, you should be more cautious around the ones who do.

It is one thing for a women to want a man that can support her being a stay a home mother it is another if she wants a man to fulfill her consumeristic desires
>more varied reasons other than just money.
like?

I wouldnt call it "daddy issues" but some women just instinctively want to marry/date men who are older than them, even if it's a small age gap like ~5 years. My dad is 5 years older than my mom, for example. I wouldnt go so far as to marry a 20 year old when I'm 40 (maybe), but it's not unrealistic to lock down say a 25 year old or something when I'm 30 or ~35.

as for the money thing I wouldnt say you have to be "rich" or wealthy but if you have a decent job or are somewhat established in a trade it definitely works in your favor considering younger people are usually more broke

I do this, and it's quite effective. Also, checked.

>I wouldnt call it "daddy issues"
anything even hinting at daddy issues is a huge red flag
>25 year old or something when I'm 30 or ~35.
That is fine

would complaining that daddy divorced and married someone she doesn't like constitute "daddy issues?"

>He doesn't know AWALT
Smh

What about a 23 year old when Im 36?

Just do what the liberals are doing and become gay or tranny woman

all women are just after money.

Women attracted to power.
Money = power