Bruno Mars

You ever get the feeling Bruno Mars hates white people?

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I've noticed a couple of subtle and not-so-subtle indicators.

Attached: bruno-mars-2013-3.jpg (750x500, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/schmooze/393087/yes-bruno-mars-is-jewish/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whe’ll she is a tranny, so she is mentally ill.

Hes a jew

what?

forward.com/schmooze/393087/yes-bruno-mars-is-jewish/

All minorities hate white people on some level

B-but white people are the main consumers of >his music

To flesh this out:
No whites in his rather large band, no whites in videos I've seen aside from Mark Ronson that one time.

Once complained about a "white" record producer that said something about ethnicity - the complaint could have been read as derogatory towards all whites.

I'm not a huge follower of pop culture, so maybe I'm off base. However, what little I've noticed has been bad, so I'm kind of assuming there's a lot more of it out there.

Hun, he adores white men. Trust me.

Attached: 1527612822698.png (549x528, 372K)

Attached: 1506714300301.png (1494x1336, 2.6M)

Yes, yes, he's Jewish, but the question is whether he hates white people or not.

To be honest, it seems like low hanging fruit for lulz, like Millie Bobby Brown.

He's in the cult

He's like a MJ that will never name the Jew.

Attached: michael.gif (200x136, 568K)

He does look like ftm here.

What over the course of history have jews done to lead you to believe that they don't hate white people.

>Mark Ronson
>White

Guess again.

I'm not really arguing anything here, I'm just saying Jewish doesn't always equal "hates whites". Maybe it's an indicator, but I'm looking for more solid information than that.

Like I said, what I've noticed has been kind of subtle.

>brown
>effeminate
>in pop culture
>current year
Hmm...

I just looked it up. Aha. So he'll work with Jews, but not whites?

Interesting. This guy's image is as friendly and nonconfrontational as Will Smith's, but there might be something here.

He knows the truth.
White people are assholes!

I CAN I CAN'T

Is that a child's guitar?