Al/ck/ thread

>shaking so hard you cant pour edition

Attached: alcoholic-drunk-man-beer-bottle-alcohol-addiction-silhouette-holding-alcoholism-concept-isolated-whi (800x533, 21K)

brrbrrrrbrbrrrrbrrrrrrbrrrbrrrrrbrrrrbrrbrbrrbrrr

shaking so hard you cant pour more like walk right out that bar door

Attached: Drink.jpg (922x1280, 147K)

you know the is a little more accepting than these weebed up place
sup you fat furry faggot, when's the last time you saw your dick?

every time i pee so probably 20 minutes ago
what a weird question to ask

it's a perfectly normal question to ask, though I have doubt towards your response, unless you're peeing infront on on a mirror, fat furry faggot

@5515906
i don't have that much of a gut or pubic fat anymore
there's a thing called the cremasteric reflex which makes the penis shrink during extreme stress/physical activity but even then it stays out

al/ck/ - asian penises general

i'd like to like you

but you say stupid shit all the time

@5515941
post benis or your full of shit, fat furry fuck

prove it

you call me a faggot while asking to see other mens' dicks in the same breath

@#5515955
you know it big boy ;* now post that benis you fat furry faggot

"5515964"
skinny twink faggot

first of all, semen is excreted in one way

fat furry faggot, I WUV YOU, you degenerate piece of shit. LOVE ME BACK GOD DAMMIT, LOVE ME BACK KENNY LEUNG

literally what are you talking about
^^5515990
gay retard

>literally what are you talking about
can't you fucking remember what you've said?

are you a taoist

at least someone loves you. I doubt mommy or daddy gave enough of a fuck about you to let yourself go, fat furry faggot. low income, kowloon slum living slum, I bet your local 7/11 is excited to see you for the amount of shit you buy, yet repulsed to see one of their own kind that morbidly obese

you got so crippled because sadness

i think i said once that when you sit down to take a fat shit and either haven't ejaculated in weeks or didn't get it all out that you will leak a bit of semen and/or seminal fluid from your dick as the shit leaves your ass because of the pressure release from your prostate
which is factually correct btw. your balls don't ever fully stop sperm production so if you don't fuck, fap, or have wet dreams it comes out eventually anyway. if this doesn't happen to you you're either ejaculating regularly, have tiny rabbit shits, have low testosterone and sperm production rate, or are just not paying attention.
&5516006
i know the board is called banter but give it a rest you're just being edgy for the fuck of it and it's falling flat

1 hour and I don't see any real spam

shit piss

>stroll into the alcoholic general thread
>hong kong is arguing about semen and shitting and prostates

Attached: G91YWL1.jpg (500x386, 49K)

5516049(
if you consider this edgy, you sure haven't experienced much in life, you fat furry faggot. the idea is to make it fall flat, for you dearest

there is no argument i'm just right

prove it you fat furry faggot, you have the persuasive skills of a low functioning autist that needs a social worker to wipe your fat ass

Just stop drinking lol

OK this is FUCKING BULSHIT. DON'T FUCKIINNG JUSST REPLY TO THE DAMN PERSON. IF YOU DON'T IT MAKES EVERYTHING IMPOSSIBLE TO TO READ. YoU GOD DAM SHIT EaTING COCK MONGLING nIGGERS

?5516138
who quote

you can't stop me, plus, ya know, hide shit. same applies to that fat furry faggot. that's the lesson in all this...are you that blind?

I like this thread. It's just hard to follow the shit talking if you don't reply to one another

go to there aren't many autists there, though the responses are very slow and half assed. it would be nice if these threads can go back to

You do realize you're gonna die from liver failure if you keep this up. Just saying.

no, I enjoyed you and hong kong making fun of
each other. I don't care at all about al/ck/

that's because IT'S BETWEEN ME AND THAT FAT FURRY FAGGOT. YOU STAY THE FUCK OUTTA OUR RELATIONSHIT. HIS FAT ACNED RIDDEN BACK WITH SHIT STAINED OVER STRETCH BOXERS ARE MINE!

There is literally nothing wrong with the autists here

that's true, but they, like myself, derail these kinda threads.

all I want you to do is not make fake replies.
The things that look like this
because it makes the thread hard to read

better to die in a ditch than to drown yourself in alcohol

maybe next time I'll do that for you, sweety ;*
teehee

ok thanks friend

no problem, now where's that fat furry faggot?

thank you, see you there

I want to tell you lads something....

Never told anyone this.

When I was 16 my adult cousin (29) sucked my dick on several occasions. We fucked once when I was 17 but she moved out east after that an I haven't talked to her since.

>tfw 9/10 cousin will never swallow my load again

happens man, happens...find another hot cousin