Anime is degenerate

Anime is degenerate.
Fuck anime.
Kill anime.
Ban anime.
Ignore anime posters.
Hide anime threads
Punch in the face guys who are animewhores irl.
Rape anime fungirls.
Stab anime producers.

The best way to know something about a man - ask him does he like anime?
if he does his estimated IQ is hardly above 86 also he's 110% a virgin.

If you see anime poster know he's either a dumb kid or s dumb poor 30 y.o virgin.
Would you even speak to such degenerate trash?

If you post anime, then go back to:

Attached: 1509524087030.jpg (1023x682, 196K)

anime

Nice.

I can no longer tell the difference between the trolls, the shills, and tards.

Attached: 1421774-screen_shot_2010_06_30_at_19.43.05.png (320x320, 121K)

Attached: geys_are_bad.jpg (650x560, 218K)

t. posts gay mange

Ave, true to Caesar.

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Attached: Veteran_Decanus.jpg (1278x913, 396K)

Explain yourselfbub, you talk about anime, so what's the deal with mange?

Attached: explain yourself.jpg (261x193, 13K)

Attached: b4eb3f18296b6f1a1088b284002a43c80e0bf03a5d2b0433c8f37b49c953c1d5_1.jpg (751x688, 50K)

Listen here you fucking faggot. I know you think you're a meme, and that you like to do 'epic trolls!' on threads by posting 'anime' as an unhelpful response. Newsflash, kid: You're a fucking tumor. No joke, you're the worst kind of person. Other shitposters at least make jokes, but NO, you HAD to make this shitty joke in a shitty shitpost. You fucking faggot degenerate, you should be banned from Jow Forums forever.

I speak from the heart when I say I hate you. Anime is gay, and by proxy you are too. There's no reason to post 'anime', you aren't funny, no one is laughing, and you're just wasting everyone's time. You are a complete and utter degenerate. This is not a meme or a funny trend; this is pure retardation. You aren't even a shitposter anymore, you're just a bot. Your posts deserve to be saged and removed forever.

I don't care what you think, or what funny haha smug anime picture you reply to me with, you're a terrible person. Not in a funny troll way, just a despicable human being that should be cleansed from the gene pool. Honestly, fucking kill yourself. You don't have an option here; you're ruining society and you know it. Your life has no purpose, just drink some lighter fluid already.

Fuck off with your shitty anime post, faggot.

Why is Russia so based?

chino chan

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (582x540, 1.54M)

The thing is that animeposters fail to understand that being gay is wrong because they are gay themselves. And I'm not memeing here, every animeposter is actually an unironical faggot who is unironically proud of his faggotry. There's literally nothing you can do, no amount of talking will change their mind because they are mentally ill.

ha ha, look an italian

Im not posting anime bub

Attached: watch out bub.jpg (690x596, 205K)

You just called your own thread retardation

Just look at the shit they post. It's so fucking retarded and yet they dont realize it.

You fucking weeaboo, you are honestly the ugliest fucking incestrous looking cunt ive ever seen in my time on the internet, your face looks like my cousins friends disabled grandads gurned jaw. your face looks like a prehistoric cavewomans botched operation.. I don't know why your parents conceived you, they are selfish desu, why would ugly as fuck parents bring a human life into the world and know that this will be on the path of failure. it's just PURE selfishness, your lips pout out like a prolapsed arsehole. you look like a cavewoman slash oompa loompa hybrid. honestly, why was you even born? you are dumb as fuck, ugly as fuck and just a boring indepth piece of shit. i would love to know what kind of thoughts you think of when you're alone. probably shit like "whens my chicken nuggets done" and stupid shit like that because you are just not capable of thinking of anything more intelligent because ur brain is strained. you look like a citizen of chernobyl reactor explosion, you took the radiation up your asshole and now you look like you do. shit son, you fucking ugly as fuck kid. why do you even live? --- biggest mystery known to man. you look like a fucking feral ghoul from fallout 3 everytime i see your caveman face i get a little bit scared that i will get killed by feral ghouls. seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your face? explain to me, because i honestly dont think you are human, you are a poorly made robot, you was prob made by dell or something as an experiment and the creators gave you the ugliest features known to man.. kid. i swear i just cannot believe it, people like you should be lined up and shot on the spot so you dont pollute the gene pool, you fucking abomination kid. i wish that happen, never have kids weeaboo cavewoman because you will cause a lot of unhappiness and depression, you absolute ugly fuck, you disgusting fucking chernobyl creature, mutant fuck, you an extra in the x-men bitch? die kid, die.

Bub im npt gonna read all that long shit, can you give a shorter version of your opinio please xoxo bub

Attached: 38eea1ac549da7fea5e945366b009f9a8b535dad_hq.jpg (249x412, 37K)

Anime is implicit white identity

Attached: 1529084157394.png (579x585, 14K)

YOU FUCKING ANIMEFAG WEEABOO WEEAJEW WEEANIGGER SCUM. HOW DARE YOU FUCKING DISRESPECT ME, YOU LOW LIFE DEGENERATE PAEDOPHILE SCUMFUCK. WHY MUST YOU SPREAD YOUR ROT AND CANCER ACROSS THIS SITE WHICH COULD BE SO UNIQUE AND ENJOYABLE. OH BUT OHOHOHOHOHOO FUCKING OH NO. YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR SLIMY LITTLE CUM-SOAKED HANDS OFF OF IT CAN YOU? NOPE-A-DOPLE-NIGGER. YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT WITH YOUR GODLESS DIGITAL EQUIVELANT OF AIDS. GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK YOU. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING LEAVE. I'M NOT EVEN FUCKING ANGRY WHJAT TEH FUCKING NGIGER ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? AGHRGH FUCK OFF. GET OFF THIS FUCKING BOARD YOU DEGENERATE ANIFAG WEEABOO SCUM. GO FUFIL YOUR SIX ABOMINABLE FANTASIES AND RAPE SOME KIDS. THEN, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET SENT TO FUCKING PRISON. HOPEFULLY YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS THE DEATH PENALTY YOU PIECE OF SHIT. WHY NOT GET THE FUCK AWAY. FUCKING HELL GTFO. YOU ARE LITERALLY THE CANCER OF THE INTERNET. 2D AINT REAL. FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF. YOU FUCK SCUMFAG JEW WHORE NIGGERS. STOP BEING FUCKING WEEANIGGERS YOU FUCKING USELESS I HFUICKING HATE OYU U FUCKIN G STUPID CUNTS U LIKE ARE THE FUCKING NIGGERS OF THE NIGGERING INTERNET YOU NIG-NIG-NIG FUCKING NIGGERS. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR PAEDOPHILE RAPE FANTASIES YOU SCUMFUCK JEW NIGGERS. YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ANYTHING AND ANYONE. AGH YOU FUCKING NIAGGAS. YOU ARE LITERALLY AGH FUC K FACASD.
please leave'

He can't because he's just copy pasting unoriginal shit

Can you read all the pasta and understand his message and then make a shorter version for me to read, bub?

Attached: 96b86b351289acebcb99b0ef1115bc2af10e1dc3_hq.jpg (260x381, 23K)

Animeposters are going to hell

Attached: no u.jpg (600x800, 51K)

God said faggots will go to hell; therefore animeposters will go to hell

But God created Anime

Attached: 1529161144885.jpg (800x1138, 534K)

um excuse me jojo is not homosexual

No, faggots did

>

Attached: JosephTequila.png (1280x716, 1.25M)

Stop anime posting you faggot

Attached: iuy.jpg (1024x1097, 78K)

>Gay people made this
yea right

Attached: 1528574663486.jpg (933x1200, 825K)

no

Attached: 1529091526987.jpg (1600x1200, 673K)

Anime is a curse of Japan by the way.

Attached: 1503546225940.jpg (900x694, 136K)

BASED

he was wearing a disguise, he had no other choice

Nha, that was obviously made by a retarded nigger.

your a gay retarded nigger

Attached: sample-0ee409a8832626861d2ad0b73f4eaa85.jpg (757x1000, 173K)