Why is iceland so based?

Why is iceland so based?
Is it the pure unadulterated whiteness?

Attached: hordur-iceland.jpg (1240x808, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/01/hans-jonatan-iceland-genome-reconstructed/550667/
escape.com.au/world/europe/why-the-world-is-talking-about-iceland-and-europes-next-hot-spots/news-story/9b41a4be8d61f0542df95f3390cf4441?nk=a95fa615afc8bd6ed8d8df8fca9a378c-1529163394
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The most important thing you can do for the white race, and yourself, is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

I've been there, there are absolutely no nignogs, just a shit ton of chinese tourists to a point where you could think you were in china at times

shhhh , ((((they))) can noticed that and ruin it

Muzzies hate it there

Attached: 21hrsfasting.png (659x449, 34K)

i saw some of france's world cup match today, even though i hate gayass soccer because it's full of crybabies who dive and clutch their face and pretend they're hurt to get calls, and all the faggot fans and commentators just go along with. but anyway, france's team was MAJORITY shitskin. wasn't even close. how could you root for a team like that, although i guess the french themselves are a bunch of cucks who offer muhammad croissants while he fucks their wives, so maybe it makes sense.

>how could you root for a team like that
You tell me.

Attached: e92f5b15fd8299a077acecfed5d00e5e.jpg (1080x776, 154K)

Come on, there were at least 3 whites in the french team :(

this guy is cromagnoid as fuck

Attached: custom_style_1_Birkir-Bjarnson.jpg (680x380, 67K)

Attached: france-team-photo.jpg (2048x1536, 449K)

coaches do not count

>tfw you'll never be that white looking

Attached: 1519050620078.png (251x272, 8K)

Thankfully the NFL's coons are busy destroying the sport from within.

Snowniggers are the worst. Never doubt it.

This picture is super old, pic related is the official 2018 one

Attached: 1526318318565.png (1206x574, 14K)

Nah, they have a system for soccer like the Cubans have for boxing.

This is why I don't watch football. I refuse to idolize a bunch of niggers. And that's coming from someone who played football in high school.

Does anyone have a chad Ronaldo vs virgin Messi?

shut up faggot.

Those men doesn´t look semigook nor retarded.

Med and nords can be really good genetically.
This is the kind of diversity that gets good shit done.

Attached: davidgandy_v_30jun10_rankin.jpg (320x480, 20K)

Why is it still the most popular sport in America?

At least they're only tourists

>those fatal alcohol syndrome faces
iceland needs immigrants to counter their inbredness

they are everywhere
when I visited Estonia I also didn't see a single nigger but boy were there plenty chinks with their standard tourist attires

AHAHAHAHAHA MESSI ABSOLUTELY BTFO, also
>argentina is white

Attached: 1356032359888.jpg (250x250, 39K)

True but boring to read

Underrated

Attached: Rabbi_Avi.jpg (1488x932, 733K)

thats a cute looking jewess

Jewish women are often cute imo

Wow, how does such an ugly Rabbi get a moderately attractive jewess like that?

its their trick to reproduce and continue the jewish race imo since it continues through the mother not the father

Gas war when?

neck yourselves

Can confirm, they seek out superior white males like bitches in heat.
t. jewess magnet

>does anyone have a stupid meme that makes no sense
No

Iceland is based because of its isolation, that's how they preserved their white genes. I'm happy Iceland or Russia wins the World Cup this year, since they're the only European teams without any niggers in them.

They were all half-white, baguette-nigger.

* I hope Iceland or Russia wins the World Cup this year

Believe it or not i'm pretty sure Sweden has 0(zero) blacks in their starting group.

t. biggest jew in europe

top lad, how does one become a jewess magnet?

One is born.

Fairs.

Reminder than an african refugee in iceland managed to fuck 40 women in a single year in iceland and gave half of them aids, most women over there have fucked a nigger considering how small that country is

Attached: 1502417150242.jpg (500x600, 71K)

Now THAT I find genuinely hard to believe.

>G3LTMX) 06/16/18
Just got back from vacation in iceland. very nice country everything looks well kept and they somehow have free healthcare and such while having a tax rate of around 20%.

Absolutely no burkas or niggers anywhere to be seen. and icelandic people are very attractive. But yes, the amount of chinese tourists was striking

>since they're the only European teams without any niggers in them.
wrong

Attached: tumblr_ozdktjUzD21tlc6guo1_1280.jpg (1024x683, 241K)

Yeah, but can they say they are as tolerant as our team?
Not sure if they win that much here...

How do you know they are one? There's practically no jews in Finland and almost all the jews in Hollywood often look like any other white woman.

Britbong sort your country

I have a theory that Jewish girls are the same as Slavic girls.

There are Chinese tourists every fucking where. They're like locusts. You can't avoid them.

ís-arg is now?

Is there more to your theory or is that it?

Attached: wha-.jpg (635x755, 31K)

If you want hordes of white women to literally jump on you, move to rural Iceland (i.e. outside Reykjavik) in the autumn.
>How to spot a jewess
You'll know 'em when you see 'em.

Attached: 1509160903654.jpg (533x800, 151K)

is over 1-1. pretty good

>Iceland
>pure

>"The DNA of Iceland's First Known Black Man, Recreated From His Living Descendants
Hans Jonatan, who escaped slavery in 1802, now has hundreds of relatives in the country."

>theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/01/hans-jonatan-iceland-genome-reconstructed/550667/

>Iceland’s 1st Black Citizen? An Ex-Slave and War Hero Denmark Now Disregards

man they really don't even bother hiding it anymore

STOP TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT IT. THEY'LL PUT IT IN THEIR TARGETS TO RUIN IT. THEY'VE BEEN WORKING ON IT FOR A WHILE NOW.
escape.com.au/world/europe/why-the-world-is-talking-about-iceland-and-europes-next-hot-spots/news-story/9b41a4be8d61f0542df95f3390cf4441?nk=a95fa615afc8bd6ed8d8df8fca9a378c-1529163394

Won't be for much longer. Icelandics, particularly the women, are leftist as fuck and have the highest favorability ratings towards migrants and refugees than any country in Europe.

They are Sweden 2.0 in the making.

this is fake, so you know.

Quite a few good looking guys there.

This si true, the inbreeding in the higher layers of society here is reaching critical proportions, starting to show

Just dont go to the capital

There is more, of course.

Polish (Slavic) women are troublemakers who, despite living in a moderately conservative society, are the biggest whores going.

Prime examples of this are the behaviours of Slavic women outside of their home societies.

Not really

fairly based, yeah. But they wont be able to corner the Croat. Regards to islandfucks monitoring this thread.

Attached: 1469655708800.jpg (600x450, 29K)

You misunderstand. Slavic women are a white reservoir (that many peoples e.g. the khazars and the Ottomans) routinely and systematically tapped into to acquire white phenotypes.
They are basically white character builders for larpers.

Yes. Yes it is.

All Slavic women are whores.Especially ,Russian and Ukranian one .Followed closely by Croatian whores and Serbian ones.But the Croat bitches are on different level.

holy shit you are telling me there are actual national teams out there?
I thought every national team is filled with niggers since they can run a little bit faster.

Iceland go and win this shit you are doing gods work

Where do I volunteer? I'd take your gibs and cuties anytime pal

Attached: asdasdassssawq-e1466720596763.jpg (960x674, 103K)

Fuck chinks will take over world eventually.

HAHAHAHA AMERISHARTS BTFO AGAIN WHAT A JOKE OF A NATION

Attached: 1512781551031.jpg (720x800, 232K)

nice red pill in a football thread my dude have a (you)

Attached: 1512791585411.png (800x800, 632K)

Fuck off Ahmed

Dude they're doing this pseudohistory shit everywhere. Cheddar man comes to mind.

Take notes, France and Germany. Just kidding, it's already too late.

No this is different. It shows the genetic effects of a single nigger introduced into an isolated population. It reverberates forever.
As a rule female islanders are promiscuous to the max. (Yes I know you only left us the scraps)

Attached: tahiti.jpg (194x259, 8K)

Saved

any good grenade attacks at your local mosque lately?

By the nose.

Because like Ånland they choose to stay white
Well, for the most part anyway. They still have several femanist scum in their government slowly importing shitskins and their women are massive slits that try to bag the most foreigners when they study abroad so they can compare their numbers to their friend swhen they come back home
Iceland is very fragile right now and without help they will fail soon

Attached: Screenshot_20180616-112803.jpg (1435x584, 227K)

SO FUCKING BASED MANG OOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: IMG_4872.jpg (1004x1439, 281K)

isnt a third of their population poles? sounds like the viking genes are pretty cucked

Based, may God grant you your country back, brother.

I do not misunderstand, my friend. I know that the Slavs are the least qualifiers for being white.

That why you had to bring in a Brazilian to help you score?

You know the jews big plan is doomed to fail if you think about it, just like the Master in fallout 2. It will be a generational issue. Let me explain.

>old generation leeches from welfare
>import nigs to work
>they also leech off welfare
>destroy family unit and promote working women faggots and trannies
> the people who agree with having all of the above slowly die out in a generation or two
> b but muh racemixing thots
> born hideous will have zero to slim odds of finding love and will likely be brainwashed into trannies by their families

Their flaw is they will not survive past 2-3 generations. Our people are out there and they will only hate nigs and fags and jews more as time goes on. Have hope friends

>those high and tight blonde haircuts

I feel my right arm elevating.

argentinian team has been complete trash for many years now. i can't believe some people still rate argentinian players outside of messi.

No. 4% of the population is Polish.

>Russiastan
>European
>White
Kekno

Attached: 1499263631112m.jpg (632x1024, 99K)

Group D is least black group and it has fucking Nigeria in it

this

liberals don't breed

>If you want hordes of white women to literally jump on you, move to rural Iceland (i.e. outside Reykjavik) in the autumn.
Explain

thats almost 1 in 20 people

*argentina

>Buying into this blatant propaganda
Retard

Yeah you can tell the foreigners in Iceland though because they don't have the -sson or -dohtor in the name.

>they wont be able to corner the Croat.
They beat you senseless to qualify for the cup in the first place you delusional faggot

>Iceland
>based

It's like the most feminist country on earth. They also have shitty wages and a high cost of living.