I just moved to Florida, USA

I just moved to Florida, USA.
Where do you find decent women who aren't either used up, or whores? Besides church, I mean.

Attached: into the pool.gif (150x150, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa,_Florida#Demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=5Jo8jsdQyYI
youtube.com/watch?v=eBnlGTz4sRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go to church faggot

Attached: IMG_1212.jpg (684x1024, 67K)

>besides church
You don't.

Ok, which one? Catholic, Baptist, or what?

Attached: 1359159813486.png (640x360, 292K)

I've never been in Florida, even not in the USA, but I've gained so much knowledge from the Jow Forums that I can confirm this guy answer.

You'll never find an atheist in a fox hole.

What about going to the beach and looking for the ones that aren't wearing slutty bikinis?

Attached: 1361319885664.png (563x563, 160K)

Florida's a big fucking state. World of difference between the conservative panhandle and the sodom of South Florida.

Ybor.

In Florida? Good luck lol.

Enroll at Pensacola Christian College. You'll find the traddest of the tradwives there.

>Baptist
>Good women

Grocery stores.

Remember that even in church a lot of the "eligible" women are attempting to reform themselves.

>besides church
>implying you'd find one there

go to the beach dude, best women are there

where u stay by?

Attached: 1528898899024.gif (546x426, 32K)

ewww.

You must be going to a church that hangs a fag flag.

From what I've met of Florida women they are slutty but rather genuinely sweet and selfless.

The problem with sluts is not that they put out easily in itself, its that they lose their ability to really bond with men. Florida sluts tend to retain it though.

Baptist is the most common. The Catholic churches are becoming beanerville, though Spanish-language masses do seem to provide some form of containment.

Holy shit that's old and I still never seen sauce.

Lmao, I've been there. Not a chance.

Doubtful

Tampa

Attached: america 3.jpg (326x389, 25K)

hahahaha don't go to church in florida

Wait a minute, that pool

Can confirm. Live in Nigger Grove, Pcola

I met one in another state and I'm working to ship her here to be my wife. We probably won't stay here long term but who knows. FL is going to be lost to the Puerto Ricannigers before you know it. Sorry, bud.

Org over in Clearwater.

^_____^

How bad is the multiculturalism there? Its no bueno where Im at...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa,_Florida#Demographics

What a coincidence that I stumbled upon this thread.
>I live in St. Pete FL and am gonna go to church for the first time in 10yrs (I'm 20) tomorrow.
AMA
>go to the beach
Clearwater beach is where most young people go but clearwater just so happens to also be the eastern HQ for the church of scientology. Ft Desoto and other parts of St. Pete got pretty good beaches but honestly not many visitors aside from old people and families.
>florida beaches are a meme unless you're in miami or really anywhere on the eastern bay of south florida like Hialeah or palm beach

Wheres a good conservative christian area to live in FL if any?

Attached: ancestry-1.jpg (1280x672, 170K)

Nothing south of Ocala

Cemetery.

You go from beaner town and nigs the closer you are to the city to whites and black people the further you move away. Overall it's not bad, fairly self-segregated.

What do you mean?

What denomination and why?

Attached: america 4.jpg (241x400, 29K)

the only marriage-worthy females in florida are like 5 years old. all the rest have been molested, prostituted, raped, gangbanged, addicted to drugs, etc

Why would you move to Florida? it's goblino central

are you even fucking cereal

Ybor is coontown

Attached: IMG_1216.png (750x1334, 781K)

The Org there. Lots of broads.

>marriage material
>5 years old
Your religion is showing Mohammed

Not into Scientologists.

Attached: america.jpg (292x399, 32K)

>T H I C C

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=5Jo8jsdQyYI
^When I was looking up info on colleges I accidentally found this channel. They had posted a video of these niggaz boolin around ybor and titled it "USF Campus Tour 2011"
>blacks
>not even once

Attached: 1527809820021.jpg (630x840, 68K)

lol I found the video -- guess they changed the title
youtube.com/watch?v=eBnlGTz4sRU

Lmao, Ybor city, only took me 1 visit to learn never to return.

Attached: america 2.jpg (387x542, 23K)

Outfuckingstanding.

Fuck a nigger

i havent been to my church since around 2009 when all the blacks came from the shitty city to ruin mine. the church is literally a fucking ghetto shithole itself now.
id like to thank our dyke liberal stupid bitch mayor who allowed the construction of 4 methadone clinics within the same year here

>Florida
>Decent
Bitch, you moved the wrong direction.

none in flordia

Jow Forumsddit - dating advice

Who TF do these nigger mods think they are?