Am i the only young guy in my early twenties, who finds young women even some in their 30's narcissistic as fuck...

Am i the only young guy in my early twenties, who finds young women even some in their 30's narcissistic as fuck? Like I'll be having a polite conversation, then all of a sudden she decides to mention,
>um, I have boyfriend
Me: Err, okay
>Look, I'm not intrested okay
Me: Okay, but what made you think.....
>Err, oh my god!

I mean look I'm not an incel, but we have to recognise there is definitely something wrong with young women today, and society is definitely partially to blame.

Attached: 5-51.jpg (502x480, 67K)

thats how it is user. it's pretty fucking horrible. gross ass women you would never want anything to do with feel this way too. the hot ones too. they just all think everyone is trying to bang them. and because they shut out anyone who they think is trying to "get in thier pants" they never get the negative reinforcement to see that NOT everyone is trying to get in their pants. so the cycle just repeats and snowballs until they literlaly think they're hot shit for absolutely no reason at all.

they're so stupid and they can literally never figure out why their own lives are in such rotten shambles.

Attached: female brains women are stupid IQ.jpg (1334x694, 342K)

usually they don't tell me about their boyfriend
protip: they're probably lying to you because you're unattractive

>um, I have boyfriend
Me: He has my sympathy

Works errytim

This, I've never had a girl bring it up that quickly. They literally don't even want 6o talk to you

You have to be fairly high SMV to successfully interact with women.

loool you guys are so full of shit and trying to act cool. i've literally had affairs with women who had boyfriends and all they fucking did was talk about "this is so awful blah blah blah blah blah i have a boyfriend, i'm not usually like this" and other bullshit.

look at these two faggots just trying to act so cool.

>lying to you because you're unattractive
Why would they think this interaction was anything more than polite conversation? That's the real question. You've entirely missed the point.

Beware the divide and conquer jew. You WILL be lied to on the internet

Attached: 43534589798.jpg (1024x836, 175K)

maybe after a while but they don't say it straight away

because you're an autist and you're making them uncomfortable/ you're flirting with them without realising
sorry man

You can thank men for that. Most men are so desperate that they're willing to fuck any woman, no matter how terrible she is. So women get used to this.

>maybe after a while but they don't say it straight away
lmfao you are sitting here trying so hard to act like youre "alpha bro" and you've obviously got no idea what you're even talkign about.
when a woman is attracted to you and she has a boyfriend the first fucking thing she does is say "uhhhhh i have a boyfriend" cuz she's talking to herself and rationalizing to herself that "shes putting up some resistance" lmfao.

absolutely. no. clue. you. have. no. clue.

but srs bro keep trying to act like you're alpha online. omfg. i've got to go. i've got actually outdoor shit to do, you know?

to be fucking honest I wouldn't even bother unnecessarily talking to a woman unless I had the intention to fuck her
so yeah, by talking to them, you're indicating you're interested

Thats why god invented rape

just practice stealth and speed. work on your cardio and hand-to-hand combat skills

>narcissistic as fuck
Omg yes. It's like other people only exist for their entertainment

Women have contempt for incels. If you were handsome and tall she would have carried the conversation, but since you're a low status incel she was naturally repulsed by you. Leave women to Chad, incels, know your place.

Its only in the white west societies where women are narcassistic self entitled whores. Why? Because beta faggots like OP are soooo nice to them. The classic pussy pedestal.

Everywhere else in the world men treat women like cattle. And guess what? They love it! They want to be dominated and treated like crap not be complimented on how nice/beautiful she looks. Weak asf

Attached: baffling.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

They are truly horrible people

Modern women should be avoided as much as possible if you want to live a good happy life

Attached: 1529020364530.jpg (960x720, 83K)

>Everywhere else in the world men treat women like cattle.

Not true tho

you know what britanon? i didn't mean to be mean to you. what i am saying is true though. when a woman with a boyfriend is attracted to you she will invariably find a way to TELL you she has a boyfriend, almost immediately, because she knows shes a god damned slut and she knows she'll bang the shit out of you, so she's hoping you'll just back off.

personally, when they say that i do back off, but eventually they just come after you anyway if they want you.

anyway i prob do have to go in like a few minutes, so i prob wont be able to respond to you. sorry. otherwise i'd love to continue the discussion cuz women are......interesting animals.

maybe if they are giggling to them selves and smiling whilst saying it but I have never experienced that

what I imagine OP is getting is girls looking at him with disgust whilst telling him they have a boyfriend

this is true.

Why did this thread get moved? Da fuck mods?

well i dont know OPs experiences personally, but i know that its not a giggling thing. thing is that women are honestly deeply ashamed of themselves and their sexualities and the fact that they CANNOT be monogamous. fact is most of them (in my experience) genuinely WANT to be monogamous but cannot.
i dunno. honestly? i'm not an "alpha" type or whatever but im tall, light hair and eyes, good looking, used to model. women usually like me.
they get ashamed dude. i think they have an image of this happy contented life with thier boyfriends in their minds that they WANT to try to act out, but they just cant do it because nature and biology cursed them with this horrid whorishness and sluttiness.

so yeah, i dunno. just based on my experiences the things OP says are true. and i've certainly seen a lot of other guys talking ot women and they're like "i have a boyfriend" when the guy isnt even interested. and have had some of the fattest grossest women that iw ould never want anything to do with say that stuff to me "i have a boyfriend" seemingly out of nowhere and esp with the ugly women, it's like you know they'd drop their pants for you in an instant if you wanted them to (never would though, personally).

so yeah, i dunno. just my experiences.

actually, this is how fucked up women are with this stuff. this is just a story. a long time ago i worked as a supermarket cashier and a woman came to work there and she was honestly a 10/10 and she ended up liking me. but she had a boyfriend. and at firs tshe would be talking about how "she had a boyfriend".
one night she came over my house and got drunk and got into bed with me, but i wasn't looking to bang her honestly because i didnt want that kind of drama at work. so i basically told her that i didn't want to do that. i did it in a nice way and told her that i would enter into a relationship with her if she wanted to break up with her current BF, but that i didnt want to do the affair type thing.

OMFG WW3 BROKE OUT. you have no idea the wrath of this woman over the next few months. she NEVER let it go. eventually she went to the cops and told the cop THAT I WAS SEXUALLY HARRASSING HER (remember that i was the one who sexually rejected her). cop had to guard my register as she left the building and quit the job.

thankfully the people who ran the supermarket knew exactly waht was going on and sided with me 100% over her. they had all seen her all over me and stuff. lmfao. she tried to get her job back later on and got rejected.

too bad too cuz this was a girl i actually liked in a lot of ways, but this is how fucked up and weirdo women are with their fucking sexuality.

thats how neurotic and irrational they are about things though when their own sexuality gets involved. there's so much shame and guilt and personal insecurity involved it short circuits all semblance of rationality within them. and unfortuanately that's not the only situation like that that i've had.

alrite, i think do have to go now. waiting for someone to be ready to go and i think they're ready to go now. nice talking to you all though. sorry if i was kind of a dick earlier in the thread.