A couple of weeks ago I saw a couple of aircrafts making these lines and was reminded of the conspiracy theory

A couple of weeks ago I saw a couple of aircrafts making these lines and was reminded of the conspiracy theory.
You can make this thread about giving information proving to others that they drop barium and aluminum
but what I want to focus on is what can we citizens intake to counteract any negative effects of those chemical

also, my thread was immediately deleted the first time I posted this. What the fuck mods!?

Attached: 20150416_105653.jpg (1600x900, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drnatura.com/toxinout-kit/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw6pLZBRCxARIsALaaY9ZyT1yz-j1kILdLE6H58X9W-xrqzoU5TpFuAvR_x7_4ifVHkMx-VlUaAgEKEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratospheric_aerosol_injection_(climate_engineering)
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
youtube.com/watch?v=aQk9B7kjKrM
youtube.com/watch?v=FdMyWqTVVFY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ointb2ppd_4
youtube.com/watch?v=4YINNqRXzGs&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=DqdyyxdZ4cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0TIO4IHLNZw
youtube.com/watch?v=vyn8gAYtNu4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrRl9xfOy3o
youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=HS4KBMTxEok
youtube.com/watch?v=mGzj9KEx8bg
youtube.com/watch?v=VIXtzlQ4bDU
youtube.com/watch?v=PCEO7s1x7mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A-g2hTC7-lA
youtube.com/watch?v=IxfYi0iBoTw
youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE
youtube.com/watch?v=TY6hfi5XzFs
youtube.com/watch?v=qnvGftH7beY&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec
youtube.com/channel/UCeymoxuwe2R4XknCsZ1cj5A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_chemtrails16.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=uZhGuk6_04M
youtube.com/user/IndustrialSurrealism/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chemtrails may not be the most retarded conspiracy theory ever, but they are probably in the top 5.

Its real, thats the blackpill, my advise, stop right now and dont look into it.

Attached: 1527653260718.jpg (417x440, 54K)

>
Fuck yes. Just because every water table testing now reveals heavy metals in the water, and because there are actual tapes of people admitting to using lithium, and because all the fields that aren't corporate owned seem to go barren until a company buys them means absolutely nothing.

Total coincidence bro. 'I-its not chemtrails its geoengineering!'.

but if i already believe in it what vitamins(?) should i take to counteract the effects of barium and aluminum?

Something like this, a "Heavy Metal Cleanse" put a filter on your shower and taps.

drnatura.com/toxinout-kit/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw6pLZBRCxARIsALaaY9ZyT1yz-j1kILdLE6H58X9W-xrqzoU5TpFuAvR_x7_4ifVHkMx-VlUaAgEKEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Attached: 1489821849684.jpg (405x727, 84K)

damn, those prices. Can't be a cheap conspiracy theorist huh?

Attached: 1507932177102.jpg (247x239, 11K)

They have cheaper ones i just wanted to let you know about the detox.

thx user

OP turn back. There is no hope here. What you will learn if you wander down the trail of poisons being sprayed, cooked , and injected in us will tear every shred of hope you have for the future away.

Attached: image.jpg (750x739, 77K)

its water

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratospheric_aerosol_injection_(climate_engineering)

DIE SCUM, I WILL ONE DAY BURY MY KNIFE IN YOU!

Attached: 1528404651497.png (2000x2000, 86K)

i know my way of talking shows newness but I've lurked and believed things on this board for maybe a year in a half

then the aircrafts only affect our nature, like trees?

*and a half

This is the chemtrails you should worry about.
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0

Here is this.

Attached: 1506552665343.jpg (552x370, 62K)

t. cia nigger

It's not this board. It's the world. Your blood has glyphosate streaming through it, mercury in your brain, electromagnetic radiation from 4g and soon even worse 5g beaming out at the perfect frequency to resonate with your head and chest, the air is filled with contaminants, our soil microbes are dying rapidly, same with the bees. If this wasn't enough the slew of propaganda and brainwashing finishes off what little humanity remains in most plebs. Besides the fact most Americans are taking pharmaceuticals that have lasting effects for 3 or 4 generations.

Atmospheric aerosol injection. Fucking Idiot.

Get healthy, Eat organic or grow it yourself, exercise.

youtube.com/watch?v=DqdyyxdZ4cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0TIO4IHLNZw
youtube.com/watch?v=vyn8gAYtNu4

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrRl9xfOy3o

youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY&t=5s

youtube.com/watch?v=HS4KBMTxEok

youtube.com/watch?v=mGzj9KEx8bg

youtube.com/watch?v=VIXtzlQ4bDU

youtube.com/watch?v=PCEO7s1x7mQ

youtube.com/watch?v=A-g2hTC7-lA

youtube.com/watch?v=IxfYi0iBoTw

youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE

youtube.com/watch?v=TY6hfi5XzFs

youtube.com/watch?v=qnvGftH7beY&t=3s

youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec

Attached: chemorig.jpg (3264x1836, 1.3M)

Chemtrails conspiracy is more credible than:
The Wage Gap
Communism Working
Whites and Blacks being the species

Let that sink in.

>Why would the powers that be spray themselves also? Just trying to understand
Someone posted this question in that video and got 2 replies but for some reason I can't see it
Someone explain, please

Its a death cult.

They want nothing but to see everything destroyed, i dont even know all the details, maybe we are being invaded.

whoa i thought the elite wanted to find immortality

This is way bigger than men in black suits.

It's not the elites. It's who they work for

sorry i don't think i understand
the elite are working for the death cult (dc = above the elite)
elite want immortality
death cult wants everything destroyed

We take the ascended path, they take the descended path, that paths goal, is to destroy humanity and make it a slave race.

Go to /x/ if you want to talk about it.

/x/ is full of retards though.

This is a serious topic, commie.

but did i understand it right though? about elite being under death cult. dc wanting death elite wanting immortality.

>implying Jow Forums is about serious talks
I see you are new maybe try to not post for the first 2 years.

They want immorality, but they are merely pawns they will never be saved from anything around them, they have no soul(s).

Nigger i have been here for years, stfu.

Oh you have then prove it.

You're a retard. dude.

Attached: 1516879900834.jpg (200x200, 4K)

It's real and it's increasing everywhere in the last 4 years.
Check out this channel (Blue-Beam canvas and/or camouflaging sky phenomena is the question):

youtube.com/channel/UCeymoxuwe2R4XknCsZ1cj5A

???

i don't know the history of it but I can assume pol's always been a mix of serious discussion and shitposts and jokes.
My post didn't start with "Apologize" or the like so this one is a serious thread

You're thinking too worldly. There are good and evil forces alike with all manner of beasts and beautiful creatures in between.

Post memes,saved threads,pasta something its not that hard "dude".
>Jow Forums
There fixed it for you, try to at least to integrate.

Worth a reply just because these will be the cause of our downfall; not mass immigration, or The Jews, or transexual 6 year olds, etc etc etc

Listen up, Jow Forums. You want an enemy? Glyphosate in our food chain. Get outraged about that. Those responsible will be long gone when the effects on the general population become apparent.

You know nothing.

ikr

Ignorance is bliss.

Attached: 1513734900067.webm (480x360, 842K)

Preach brother.

you are not my brother.

You arent my brother buddy.

Thank you bong. There is no more clear and present danger than glyphosate. It is an artificially altered amino acid meaning it's water soluble. Nature doesn't make water soluble poisons. EVER. More than 40 billion pounds of it is poured on the earth every year, along roadsides, in gardens, and primarily in our food supply. For gods sakes it's found in umbilical cord blood when babies are born. Its main function is as an antibiotic. Killing microbes in the soil and microbes in our gut when we ingest it. Which we all do daily. Secondarily it tears apart the lining of our intestines leaving them open to permeability of food particles.

you're feeding the troll

Attached: 1487126193793.png (900x516, 268K)

its fun.

Did you just fucking wake up out of your bubble of 20 plus years???

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

lol

Or fucking what?

Hello there CIA!

Probably has to do with the weakening magnetic field, too (geo-engineering). Experimental poisoning of the populace, too? Wouldn't surprise me. See:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray

You will forever be burdened with the truth, this may make your life harder if you can't handle it.

Do retards actually believe all commercial aircraft are secretly taking on thousands of additional pounds of mind control spray or whatever the fuck at every single airport?

I'm 21. Seen them as a kid and didn't think much of it. Then I knew about the evil of them but haven't seen them sense. NEET.
Then as I said in the thread I saw like 5 and worried.

>"are secretly taking on"

lol they do it on the tarmac retard, it does not take up the whole plane.

This, too (Simon Parkes says the chaff is sometimes to make UFO's show up on our radar -- who knows?):

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_chemtrails16.htm

I took this picture. What is it?

Attached: I8db00icu812.png (684x695, 528K)

Honestly couldn't tell you, i would need to observe the clouds as they moved, and how they got there.

Flight pattern.

Can you see the obvious triangle? Day after I saw this, we had more record breaking levels of snowfall. This is way south.

Just know that something is going on, prepare, get healthy, and try to ignore it is my advise, focus on waking people to the JQ.

Attached: 1498680775804.jpg (689x768, 96K)

Horseshit.

Attached: Modified.jpg (700x951, 305K)

Sleepy yet?

>not knowing the real death cult
you live a life of illusion,
and you blame technology you do not understand for your personal failures
youtube.com/watch?v=uZhGuk6_04M

Attached: atlas%20shrugged%20statue[1].jpg (762x867, 188K)

They can be air fronts and the place where they merge.

They aren't though. It is weather modification.

wtf? A serious thing was brought over here by a mod?

youtube.com/user/IndustrialSurrealism/videos

This guy has captured lots of odd sky phenomena in and around the fake clouds that all seem to come out of jets. Cloaked ships floating in the clouds or fake Blue Beam shit? I don't know, but watch the skies much and you can't deny something weird is going on and it's not "natural", or whatever that used to mean.

Bumppp

YOU PEOPLE ARE DUMB FUCK !!!
1- PUT A CUP AND WHAIT THAT SHIT DROPS IN IT
2- DID IT ? DID RAIN COME FROM IT ?
3- LETS PRETEND YES.. CHECK IT IN A FUCKING PROPER MACHINE.
4- WHAT IS IT ?
5- WHAT IS DOES TO ANIMALS AND PLANTS ?
6- IT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT
7- ITS ABOUT MAKING BAR, TRIANGLE, SQUARE SHAPES, YOU IDIOTS, IMPRISION YOUR MIND, ACEPT SUCH ART, FEAR, POWER ABOVE AND OVER YOU, CONTROL, OBEY AND DONT BE DIFRENT OR BREAK RULE, AS ABOVE AS BELOW AS THE BIBLE, THOSE AS WALKING PAVEMENT, WEBS AND SPIDER WEBS AND PHONE CABLES, SO IT FIRE WORKS AS FLOWERS.
WAKE UP IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUARE WALKING PAVEMENT WAS AN "IDEA" ?
NOTHING BUT BRAINWASH.
A COPY-CAT SOLID ART, AFTHER ICE RAIN.
SORRY THAT TRUTH BOTHER YOU IDIOT.
SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT "YOUR BOSSES" ARE ACTUALYT HE MOST INFLUENCED BY NATURE BRAINWASHED DUMB TARD IDIOTS OF THE WORLD.

BTW EVERYONE KNOWS ALLREADY THAT SOCIETY WORSHIPS THE COLD, THE MOON, THE ICE, NOT ITS OPOSITE AS WAS BEING TOLD.
THERE IS NO SUN WORSHIP, AT ALL.
ALSO EVERYONE KNOWS "THE SUPOST TRUTHS" THAT HAVE BEEN TOLD TO US, ARE ACTUALY ALL ITS OPOSITE.
EVERYTHING WE THINK WE KNOW, THE OPOSITE IS THE CASE.
BTW.. THAT AIRPLANE SHIT IS JUST ANOTHER SKY DISTRACTION, AS ALLWAYS HAVE BEEN..
WHITED DISTRACTION,
WILE THEY EXTRACT OILD AND BUILD TUNELS UNDERGROUND.
WAKE UP FOR THE OCULT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Contrails are a mix of hot (500 F°) jet engine exhausts and cold upper troposphere air. Basic theremodynamics, a hot fluid or gas reacts with a cold fluid or gas creating condensation (water vapor clouds with trace CO gases and other jet engine exhaust fumes). The higher elevation you go both the colder the air gets and the thinner it gets, at 30,000ft the air is always freezing, meaning the hot jet engine exhausts will always create contrails when there is sufficient water vapor. It's also why moon halos happen, frozen ice crystals in the upper troposphere scattering the moon light. I live in the mountains and can see basic atmospheric pressure effects, since the air is 11% thinner where I live than at sea level and when I take a bag of chips packed at sea level and drive to the top of a 8,000ft (2400m) mountain near me the bag of chips usually explosively pops just before I reach the top.

From one of the videos posted here it explains that the trails stay for too long so something

30 seconds in

*or something
also I wasn't thinking too hard about my reply and looking at it makes me realize I look like I'm not trying to learn. I am but it's just really hard

You do realize that jet fuel is a hydrocarbon, as such it contains hydrogen atoms bonded with carbon atoms, in the combustion process in the jet engine the hydrogen and carbon atoms are forcefully separated and exit as exhaust. On the way out the Carbon bonds with oxygen creating CO or CO2, and th Hydrogen bonds with Oxygen as well creating H2O (water vapor). This is the same process that your car uses, and why you see water dripping out some cars exhaust pipes. The same happens for all hydrocarbon fueled combustion engines, even jet engines flying at 30,000ft. There does not need to be humidity at high elevation, and it is so low up there because it is freezing, all you need is free hydrogen atoms which comes from the jet exhaust and bonds with free oxygen creating water vapor (H2O) which instantly freezes creating condensation clouds. It's basic chemistry, thermodynamics and physics. Just like tossing a cup of boiling water into the air when it's negative 10 outside.

I'm curious do you think nothing is being sprayed from the jets other than it's fuel to operate?

I'm not saying that some governments aren't spraying stuff, but saying that every jet contrail you see from a commercial airliner is spraying chems into the troposphere is a tin foil hatted imo. I have heard stuff saying that CIA planes have sprayed Iodine into the atmosphere before though, but government planes aren't commercial airliners.

i've been counter-pointing you in a very lousy way because I don't know much but it's very easy for me to believe it because I believe other theories of dumbing us down and spaying us. I don't know what your life or personality is about but I'm going to guess you're looking at this through biased eyes that don't know how fucked up we can be. I'm guessing this with your tinfoil comment.
I can't really prove any of it right now because I'll be honest it's boring. I shouldn't see it that way because if I believe all of it I should be panicking and reading up on how to change things everyday but as of now I'm just too uninspired to care about us being killed off.
With this careless outlook I still think something is there and I ask that you stop thinking people can't go so far with evil

So again with my lousy counter-point (I'm just believing some random youtuber)
The video I shared with you shares pics of some airlines having parts that are only meant for spraying.
He could be lying but because I believe in chemtrails as a whole and that people can be so evil, I can see those pics being legit (3:14)

To think that every plane contrail you see is spraying heavy chemicals is tin foil hatted to me. But I'm an engineer so my bias is with the technological capability to conceal a Silver Iodine device inside of a normal Boeing jet engine, not with the question of whether the government would do this or not. Pic related is a standard Silver Iodine cloud seeding device mounted to a Cessna.

Attached: 1280px_Detail.jpg (1280x960, 243K)

What is silver iodine used for in planes?

Originally cloud seeding, creating rain clouds. But it can be used as a weather modification device in large enough quantities. Effects can range from creating rain clouds, to removing radioactive particulates from existing clouds. I'm not an expert on it though, and the exact effects can change based on what chemicals are used or added with the Silver Iodine. The US government adopted a resolution in 1978 saying that it will not use cloud seeding devices for hostile purposes against other countries.Other countries use Iodine cloud seeding as well, nearly all first world countries use it.

okay thanks. Also it looks like neither of us will convince each other. You because my information is half assed and me because I believe in an elite group trying to kill us