Post your anti depressives daily dose and others tell how fucked up you are

post your anti depressives daily dose and others tell how fucked up you are

>escitalopram 20mg

Attached: comprar-en-cafam-escitalopram-20-mg-caja-con-30-comprimidos-recubiertos-precio.jpg (1000x667, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4462609/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None. Fucked on politics

7g 4x daily

Attached: CUTOUT_Kratom.jpg (1000x628, 139K)

45mg Mirtazapine
30mg of bromperidol
>how fucked am i?
My mood is good lately but I've had a 4 psychotic breaks in the last 6 months. Still not diagnosed as schizophrenic (in fact I was realised from hospital on the basis that I am not) but idk my dude I guess I just have to be disabled for the rest of my life now

Attached: Kramskoi_vanamees_karguga.jpg (536x720, 83K)

50mg cyproterone acetate
4mg estradiol

Attached: IMAG1019.jpg (2592x1952, 1.43M)

post bussy

fuck off homo

>Karhu 4.6% 0,33l
>6-30 times a day

Attached: 17170.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

nothing

20mg Citalopram

You're the one who wants men to lust after him.

You're all fucked.

how am i fucked, dude?

Are you the communist? You're especially fucked.

40mg prozac
1* per day
I've bought into the "it will help you" meme and now am too scared to get off of it.

Fucked.

i consume memes
works pretty good

No i'm not a commie.

Could you tell me in which way?

You're Russian so you're still fucked.
Addicted to Prozac.

And why is that a bad thing?

does anyone here take depressants?
Usually im in a manic hapiness that leads me to mutilate animals so my caretaker forcfully tube feeds me a orange tasting liquid every other day or so.

Attached: xnqtstxs49fx.jpg (1415x1050, 155K)

i inject morphine, oxycodone, and/or heroin a few times a day unless i don't have money... sometimes i do coke or smoke weed too
does that count?

Because that's my opinion on you and you need to accept that
Extra fucked

But you surely have at least some kind of evidence to support you claim right?

Yeah.

Would you be so kind to tell them to me as i try to understand your point of view.

a whole bottle of oxiclean

Attached: oyvey.jpg (188x268, 5K)

You eat 40mg of Prozac once per day.

Oxon buddy

can someone help me figure out what kratom actually does

Got me wired, but was hard to ingest and tastes like shit. Ate/drank a ton of it for a while cause i bought too much at once, but never found it better than anything else. Caffeine is better for energy and advil is better for pain relief, and both are way easier to consume. I guess it would be worth it for coming off opiods like people say, but ive never strung like that.

Nothing

so is it kinda like caffeine but _____

whats different about it? is it still a DRI? i'm very interested in a potential caffeine substitute haha

that face when colombians prescribe ghost jizz to their patents

Attached: 1528836015335s.jpg (662x394, 93K)

Probably a mildly more "clean" focus than caffeine if you eat the right amount, but it really isnt worth the trouble. Imagine something similar to watching someone do the cinnamon challenge with grass dust. Or you can try to drink it, but it still tastes like ass and doesnt mix well.

Caffeine is superior, if only just for ease of consumption.

thanks for the info

that's a shame ive seen it posted a lot and i thought itd be fun to try sometime

caffeine's not a DRI.

actually, just being a DRI doesn't count for much on its own anyway. ephedrine is a DRI, modafinil is a DRI, st john's wort is a DRI. none of them have very much kick.

Get off my board, you fucking pansy ass.

so is caffeine not a DRI or are u just upset about me not doing meth or something

memes 320mg

>so is caffeine not a DRI

that's what i wrote

Haloperidol (Haldol).
3 mg.

Attached: Галоперидол zz.jpg (999x691, 65K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4462609/

i will take ur word for it thanks user, fucking retards writing articles LOL fucking stupid nerds in their retarded little labs jerking off their little dicks to DNA fucking retarded cunts i hate them thanks user

Fucked

it only indirectly stimulates dopamine receptors. i'm not clicking your link, but i'm pretty sure that caffeine doesn't increase dopamine directly.

it doesn't act as a reuptake inhibitor on its own

yeah this fucking janky ass ncbi website more like nigger college black intelligence LOL fucking morons

You're cool. Try speedball.

no, i just don't feel like reading some bullshit about something i already know

>nigger college black intelligence

lol

yea i got my autism from the vaccines and i just dont wnna hear bout it no more i alreedy know it

thinkin' about them 'ccines

nom man im autism from the flu vacine

you drunk?

Attached: 1500515350282.jpg (720x468, 39K)

nicotine...

no