Has Jow Forums ever been hit on by an older woman?

Has Jow Forums ever been hit on by an older woman?

Attached: 8159729232_79cf6ebdfc_b.jpg (777x827, 159K)

Yes

at the bank the other day two black women said they liked my shirt

Yes. Two memorable insanely hot lays. The one one was a working lady I paid for and the other one was just a whore in a bar.

Yes

yes

i wish

My ex was 15 years older than me and had a daughter 2 years younger than me with kids of her own.

how old are you?

I was 25 at the time.

damn dude you banged a milf congratulations

yes. riding the bus in San Francisco and some 40-something fat latino woman sitting next to me started rubbing her leg against mine and her intent was clear.

She was disgusting.

damn mexicans

I was 18 at the time and in college. If she had been attractive in any way shape or form I would've been all over her. It's not one of those things where I look back and regret not doing it.

are you white?

do girls who aren't whores go to bars?

>are you white?
he lives in California so probably not you dumb shit skin

No but I’ve been hit on by plenty of gay men.

Attached: 114CCEC1-EE21-49DB-979A-EB66F0D385BF.jpg (640x503, 45K)

what a fucking disgrace
56%

you are less than that, unless you live in one of those weird German enclaves

whatever
you have a point

Hmm that's very interesting user. Can you come and give me a hand with something in the utility closet?

Attached: 1513571615951.jpg (1062x818, 105K)

Yes. They have girl's nights out and/or are reserved. They really stick with the plan, too.

The ring in the left hand means a lot in Finland. A girl in a bar in Finland isn't the same like a girl in a bar in USA. Been there, seen it.

You really have to confirm it if she's really a whore looking for fun.

well over here if you meet a chick in a bar she's 99% of the time a whore

if you wanted to pull this shit op you should have done it sooner in the thread better luck next time

what is a woman?

Attached: OH MY.jpg (700x398, 72K)

Wherever I am, there is sure to be no women.

I know.

I simply love USA, visited you 22 times during the last 8 years. Business trips usually but I had the time of my life when I visited Maine, Texas and Oregon. Seriously waiting for it to have more.

Attached: fugg sauna 4.gif (355x355, 660K)

is nobody else gonna say it?
yea bruv ur mum lulez