I'm curious asking anyone who lives in a country that takes part in the world cup but isn't in Britain...

I'm curious asking anyone who lives in a country that takes part in the world cup but isn't in Britain. How much do people in your country get into the world cup? do you have people walking around in hats with your flag on and people hanging out flags infront of there houses?

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 12K)

Literally almost no one cares in my country, I mean like literally ask any random ass person on any street in America, "What are your thoughts about the world cup?". The answer will almost always be "Huh, what world cup?".

This. Most people here couldn't even tell you that the World Cup was happening. Is it happening?

i see people hanging the polish flag in their cars or painting the mirrors white and red in here

Yeah but america doesn't take part does it you have your girls football instead

Attached: 90419b467d04657a21ca18b426cc664e.jpg (320x264, 10K)

we do that shit anyway

I had to google it cus like I said literally no one cares here. The US is not participating this year because it didn't qualify this year and possibly because it is being held in Russia. This is the first world cup the US hasn't been in since 1986.

I'm gonna be honest I didn't even know usa has ever been in the world cup

See what I mean, even we don't know or care to bother looking it up even lole

Yes

Attached: IMG_9795.jpg (1200x630, 296K)

Attached: IMG_9794.jpg (1000x667, 474K)

Very, VERY into it. It's the only time there is any sense of national pride. I come from a spic country by the way, not America.

Attached: IMG_9796.jpg (1120x630, 175K)

Attached: IMG_9797.jpg (824x1200, 235K)

VAI BRASIL

It's pretty insane here. I mean we have no extensive World Cup history, so I think it's still fresh from a cultural perspective. But if the local paper is to be believed, over 20% of our entire country applied for World Cup tickets, and as I type this all of my neighbors are signing and playing guitar and have been since the game.

I'm glad to see its not just England the media seem to make it out "England is only country that do this" and "that is one of the reasons England is such a terrible place"

I've always wondered how come you don't have just a single UK team. Isn't it like if all the US's states participated in the world cup separately?

Attached: 1525289701838.jpg (322x245, 41K)

yes
sadly

>All that patriotism for a fake country

we´re ussually ashamed of the german flag but when the world cup starts
u can see alot of cars with fucking flags jammed in the windows
i feel like 95% watches the games
even if they´re watching 0 games teh rest of the time
we have public viewings with most of the people waving flags wearing a shirt of the team and drawn german flags in the face
but atleast very few decorate their houses