What games can I play with this Jow Forums? Can I play cod 2 and hoi3?

What games can I play with this Jow Forums? Can I play cod 2 and hoi3?
I’m a brainlet:)

Attached: 97FC5BBD-AA40-4B10-B756-C617B68CB3B5.jpg (3264x2448, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

realmofthemadgod.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

install Gentoo

What’s that :v

Why would you ever play call of duty

Buy a FULLTOWER desktop. Its the only right way to play video games, laptopcuck.

Oh because you can bring a desktop to the library

this ironically
that's a chromebook, so it's a troll thread

I’m not joking :(

as I mentioned, it's a chromebook, not a pc. like the first person mentioned: install gentoo or some lightweight linux operating system, then you'll be able to install steam. with the limited hardware specifications you won't play shit cept for maybe hyper light drifter at best; or flash games on newgrounds. either way, no gaming for you, unless you wanna play the android/mobile gaming shit

Fuuuccccjkkjkjj. Know any cheap gaming laptops? Also chrombook ain’t mine.

>cheap gaming laptops
none too my knowledge. friend of mine has an HP with an APU (accelerated processing unit) that does alright, but it's like $600 up. best option if you wanna do budget is build your own pc (not gonna be a laptop) using the APU cuz graphics cards are expensive.

another option would be to go to a computer repair place and purchase a refurbished one and jerry rig it.

Ok thanks for the help. Will do the last one. I’ll just save up money for a Alienware since they seem like a lot fun.

Best of luck. Just do your research and something will pop up. I would recommend hit up comp repair shops. They can point you in the right direction, maybe even have one lying around, or horribly rip you off

Mame roms, any classic console game through emulators, some grand theft autos, and probably some modern games at low settings

Attached: 1529167672238-sp.png (326x312, 115K)

Yo hol up you for real?

I think he just named shitter games without knowing your shit's on linux

You can get a regular install of linux onto chromebooks and run some shit depending on the brand, but I had an acer one and could never get it to work, they have the wrong architecture.

meme linux that is, not a real distro

just fuck around in tab games

realmofthemadgod.com/
shellshocker.io
slay.one
wilds.io

Install Arch, learn C, python and css/html, rice, stop playing video games, become a codemonkey

Code monkey?

Real gamer talk
How do i play pic related without being endearingly board? all you do is jump around left clicking till you counter then just sneak away all while getting stupid collectibles

Attached: Middle-Earth-Shadow-of-Mordor-724x334-1.jpg (720x332, 55K)

A lot of old games should work and emulators. I don't know if they have wine (runs Windows programs) for ChromeOS but you can try installing a regular GNU/Linux distribution such as Ubuntu to use it. Plus they have a lot of emulators for GNU/Linux that run natively without wine.

what this user wrote.

Minecraft. Beta.