Be British

>be British
>have weird Britishy accent
>say weird words

Attached: B5912D0B-BFB8-4011-BDD0-95B1D99FA0E8.jpg (644x445, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxVOIj7mvWI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Received_Pronunciation
youtu.be/NxVOIj7mvWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It just the way us british blokes talk, its the kicker. Also girls find it lush.

cool

>be American
>have st00pod accent
>say everything weird
It's not 'erbs you posh cunt it's Herbs because there's a fucking H in it.

Better be careful or he'll nook your stoopid country

Only two good things have ever come out of Britain. Iron Maiden, and America.

Wierd Britishy accent? Wot tha fack you on abaat ya mug? You takin' tha piss? Fack orf you wanka. That sort of wierd Britishy? Or the Ey'up me dook, is thee goin' downt' high street fo some tabs and a bacon cob? Pikkus up summat from't paki shop on't corner. Ayy, they do smell, but tha curry's cheap, and he flogs fags on't tick like.

why would bongs do this

Attached: 1527655692056.jpg (420x420, 55K)

>complains about Americans not pronouncing the "H" in one word
>Doesn't pronounce the "er" at the end of any word in the dictionary

please be the first. please be the first.

Nigger you can't pronounce words like water and daughter properly.

Your accent sounds so forced and unnatural compared to British English.

>Nigger you can't pronounce words like water and daughter properly.
tbf most Brits can't either

Hm, what?

Crikey!

Attached: 1514545328834.jpg (207x243, 8K)

"Ah I won't too thank ma goed laord abov tat ah have ma sec-ond ahmenment an' das ma gaod gven taught"

Do all yanks speak like they are low IQ down syndromes children?

allo guvna
hip hip chop chop and all that sort of rot

RP English is and was the only acceptable way to speak English for anything other than peasants.

Oi mate you got a license for that yank accent.

At least they can speak both american and british unlike you, filthy burger

>dance my puppets

We don't even sound like that. And I think it's telling that your mockery of our accent includes a reference to the Second Amendment. What are you even doing right now? You should be on a rooftop somewhere sniping at one of your pure black evil politicians, but instead you're here doing a terrible text impersonation of American accents.

Imagine what William the Conqueror would think if he could see you now.

You're a fucking moron. If you think it's politically significant or at all productive to start assassinating politicians, then why doesn't fatty pull himself from his bedroom and mother's house and give it a go?

Enjoy life in prison for no real purpose, having achieved absolutely nothing kek. You fucking teenager.

Well we don't all sound like a walking dead character with downs.

William the conqueror was fucking french you fat tard. I swear id punt your clems up your hoop...

Someone else said that.

If you were as angry at the ugly evil Muslim-loving dyke that stole your kingdom away from you as you were at me for making fun of you, then maybe you wouldn't be fulfilling Orwell's prophecy at the moment. But you aren't, and so you are are.

Sorry I think i need to go to bed now fml.

The French are objectively better than you. A more well rounded, thoughtful people.

Equally, we drop the 'h' from every other word.

I wasn't the person you were replying to. I just had to interject at the 14 year old suggesting open murder of politicians in the current political climate.

It already happened with Thomas Mair assassinating Jo Cox in the run up to the EU Referendum & it achieves nothing.

>& it achieves nothing.
You should put that on your national seal, right next to the unicorn and the French slogan. kek.

Oi, posting loicenses out now, loves

>seal

Thats a coat of arms you winnet. Burger cant into heraldry, which usually has latin or old french mottos. You probable dont even know what argents and acrocs are you peasant.

oogy boog woggy blog bin that item

You realize Shakesperian English sounded more like American English than British English? That's why Australian English sounds like a mix between American and British English.

Brits literally changed their accent to sound "sweeter" and more French. I can bring in sources, their accent is the one which is forced and unnatural. Also, I know you are just saying that because you hate Americans but it is the truth.

Whatever. And where did all that fancy shmancy bullshit get you? Your empire: Gone. Your freedom: Devoured. Your achievements: No longer. Your future: Bleak. Trapped on a drippy gray hellscape island dystopia, drunk in cheap pubs hitting on 3/10s through a mouthful of crooked, rotting teeth, while interloper politicians eat out your entire culture before your eyes, and all you can muster is anger at "yanks" who point it out on an Apache smoke signals symposium.

If your language wasn't so impoverished, there would be a word that truly captures the full scope of the pathos that describes your current state, but I guess I'll have to look to German for that word.

So why not do something about your kike infested, nigger loving, wetback sanctuary giving, corrupt politicians? Oh yes, that’s right, you’re a LARPy faggot. You voted for a nigger in chief. Twice. Now you have the jewiest leader in the whole world. Israel included. The lack of self awareness among mutt posters is fucking insane.

Look at Breivik, now look at Norway
Look at Yamaguchi, now look at Japan

Do these two countries face the same problems you do? Where criminals are protected by the police, reporting about rape gang trials lands you in prison, needing a licence for everything, and being constantly watched by the government?
The answer is no, BUT there was a point in time where these two countries were on that very same path.

We know you are french-cucks so we put that in there so it would appeal to you more.

Shakespearean English became RP English which is the standard accent in the UK today you fool. What I think you meant is that accents in the U.S. like the southern accent branched off seperately from certain British accents, not RP English you fucking idiot.

There is a place in the U.S. which speaks an broken-off form of RP English I'll find for you right now.

Attached: arya.png (909x596, 119K)

Here kek. The last few Americans with accents genuinely descended from British accents and they're all literal dinosaur fossils, soon to be dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=NxVOIj7mvWI

We are trying to do something about it, Sebastian. We have small Gautamalan children in literal cages right now, while you have Muslims in white women's "flats" stretching out their pussies, and royalty stealing away our mulattos, spoiling your royal bloodline forever. I mean, more than the continent already has.

Stop talking to me, and go jailbreak Tommeh.

That's what I meant, yes. That is also why you put the "o" in people, I wonder why you Brits love the French so much.

Calais is filled with refugees..

>drunk in cheap pubs

Funny, im just off to the pub in a bit. Have a nice lunch then watch the local cricket team on a sunny afternoon, in my village which looks like pic related. Dont be jelly jamal, just chug some grease, youll be right.

Attached: 3-1368626908-castle-combe-wiltshere__square.jpg (408x408, 183K)

Those guys are what English is suppose to sound like. You also have those communities in Virginia, Maryland, and Massachusetts.

Not preferably.

France is geographically and somewhat culturally close to the UK with a long history of interaction between the two countries. I don't think they like the French.

No, they sound poor and lower class. This is the language of English aristocrats and how English is meant to be spoken.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Received_Pronunciation

I'm sure there's no shortage of low rent diversions you will occupy yourself with to avoid having to lift a finger to rescue your future from the jaws of the caliphate. That's to be expected, along with bad food and peacoats.

France to the rescue yet again.

They had no choice. Calais exists out of their own incompetence for letting them verge so far north.

Well, you change your accents and a lot of your spellings to sound frencher. You had a French dynasty for a very long time. You fight with the French a lot, I think it is a love-hate relationship. When I was in the UK all the schoolchildren I heard take French as a foreign language, liking France isn't a bad thing.

almost none of those words were used correctly.
>UK based lard detected

OI, got a loicense for those words m8?

Attached: bf4.png (900x819, 335K)

Meh. Not really, the commoners are the true forbearers of the language because the upper classmen have to speak what they speak, albeit they may change their accents and dialects so they can identify each other.

Yes, in primary schools you occasional classes learning a foreign language, always French or Spanish, and then in high school from age 11 until around 15 you, again, choose a language - our choices were French and Spanish again, then you decide moving on to qualifications whether you want to continue with it.

France and Spanish are the probably the two languages most useful to learn for native English speakers. It is a love-hate relationship, or was. Now it's just France and England with nothing particularly exciting.

Brits can’t even speak proper English

>We have small Gautamalan children in literal cages right now
Having small children in cages is generally viewed as a bad thing.
Also, I’m sure there’s coal burners and/or rape victims in the land of the free too. Can’t really defend the royal mutting though, so you got me there.

>be American
>have your keys on a carabiner attached to the beltloop of your ill-fitting denim jeans and flip-phone in a phone-holder attached to your belt

It is the same in America where you choose German, French, or Spanish. I took French because I knew people who spoke it well.

I think it is still so because every now and then France sticks up for you, I think it will be the early 20th century all of again and it will be France, UK, and Italy vs Germany, Spain, Scandinavia, and the Lowlands.

True, kids take french in school. We also had the choice of german or fucking latin. But everyone did french.

Funny thing though, no cunt can speak french. Being a french teacher must suck. I guess its the curse of English being so widespread, we are lazy with languages.

What do the teach kids stateside, ebonics?

Depends where you are, it is either Spanish, French or German or maybe Italian, pretty much everyone takes French or German though.

Ebonics isn't a written language by the way

>white knee socks, sandals, and cargo shorts

*salutes burgerking flag*

Attached: 1527109686230.jpg (879x1024, 278K)

>Having small children in cages is generally viewed as a bad thing.
I'm sure it is in Bongistan, where high faluting theories about ethics prevail over practical action, but the point is we have a national government that is willing to bear at least some slings and arrows to achieve a righteous end, while you just have Cobra Commander tier traitors with their skeleton hands on the throttle.

That logo is wrong, you need darker skin, crooked teeth, and all of that behind a burka.
Get on with the times!

Ready to be mailed back to Guatemala.

Attached: cage mexican.jpg (1842x1036, 95K)

>what are rhotic and non-rhotic accents
Fucking idiot.

>Australian English sounds like a mix between British and American
No, it doesn't. It really doesn't.

Also, if that accent myth is true, explain this:
youtu.be/NxVOIj7mvWI
What's more likely? That accents were originally like the American one, and that at either side of the pond some evolved to sound quite similar, or that the accents in the video are the way they are because the American accent is the one that evolved to be different from the original British accents?

We spawned the bloody language, we're the only people with a right to say what is proper.

I hate the superiority complex yanks have about OUR language.