So called "European Americans"

>be american
>have white skin but have multiple European ethnicities
>"I'm 100% white guise"
Why do amerimutts think that being half Italian and Scottish or something is considered pure white? You're still mixed

Attached: image.png (800x800, 430K)

Low quality bait. Sage.

He's right though.

why do big nosed kikes create shitty threads?

show flag

read pic related

Attached: 1528683018650.png (656x1493, 138K)

Did you not see the meme flag?

he's wrong. I can trace 100% of my ancestry to the noble north Germanic hunter-gatherer tribes. I'm no mutt

Seriously though you can't claim to just be pure white if you ancestry consists of two or more European groups with different cultures and physical traits

>implying I was also talking about leafs

mad mutt detected

Yeah so? You're still mutts. You're a mix of whites from every part of Europe. You have no connection to Europe, and as such aren't white Europeans.
Good for you but most Americans are.

If that were the case there would be no such thing as pure white.
British is a mix of Celtic and Anglo-saxon with a few other germanic and nordic tribes.
French is a mix of Celtic, Roman and Frankish.
Spanish is a mix of Celtic, Roman and visigoths.
Slavic is a mix of Germanic, various Slavic tribes and various Steppe peoples.
The boarders have changed so much and there have been such a movements of people that there is no 'pure' race.

We're still white.

Maybe genetically, but so is a white child raised in Africa by Africans.

Only Indians are pure white Aryans. We drink milk everyday and as everyone knows milk is the white man's water.

your id is we, as in we wuz kangz

Do you speak french or dutch?. You are neither of those things. Fake made up country faggot.

Our ethnicity is American. We're apart of the greater European cultural sphere. If we're not European than neither are Canadians, Australians, or New Zealanders. We speak a Germanic language, we have European-inspired architecture, an European-inspired government, etc.

We're not European, but we are culturally European.

White American is its own ethnicity. Before you mock that, why isn't it? Temporally speaking, at what point does admixture form its own ethnicity? Every country in Europe formed its own ethnicity at some point via the admixture of various local tribes. Why should the rule cease to apply on this continent?

So are the niggers currently residing in germany praising allah.
Is dog a wolf? Answer me that.

Attached: mutt dog.jpg (800x1200, 100K)

Get rid of the beaner problem then you call this thread bait.

Found the jew

I don't even know where your insignificant country resides

There's no such thing as an American ethnicity, while in other places where mixing between whites has occurred they've all mixed in the same way and created a separate ethnicity. In America no such thing has occurred because there wasn't a uniform mixing. This is why one American might be completely separate genetically from the other.

But average white American is a Latino

Attached: Amerimutt collection 5.png (1048x672, 128K)

Subsaharan African dna in "whites" is a real problem in southern USA.

Attached: Amerimutt collection 6.png (1366x337, 98K)

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WALMART

WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING

WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STARS THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT

O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED SHIT, GALLANTLY STREAMING

AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE

GIVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS 56% DISGRACE

O SAY DOES THAT SHIET SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT

O'ER THE LAND OF THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT

The difference between a wolf and a dog is much different the difference between an American and an European. An American (all Americans are white, the other nonwhites in America are invaders or slaves) is equal, genetically to the European genome. Whether they're ''European" is a matter of culture.

Attached: Amerimutt collection 7.png (852x216, 7K)

SLIDE THREAD

Attached: Amerimutt collection 8.png (578x117, 4K)

memeflag
memefag

ignored

>Is dog a wolf

Absolutely. Selectively breeding wolves doesn't somehow make them non-wolves.

When the mixing is the same. If for example Germans and Italians were moved to a new country and overtime would start mix to create a people all more or less 50% Italian and 50% German they would be a new ethnicity. But since Americans are so genetically varied there's no such thing as an American ethnicity.

>White Americans on average are: “98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African ....
Wait, isn’t there something called the one drop rule in America? Holy shit, you’re all basically niggers according to your own rules lmao.

Imagine being this assmad about Americans.

Attached: 1500018230371.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

(Just as mixed) Chosen man is terrified of a unified Amerikarner ethnic and ethno religious identity emerging. As it will prevent the Hispanic invasion of the USA and therefore the Africanization of Europe/world.

Expect threads like this daily.

t. pardo

t. jew

Americans are whiter than the Shitish people who live in Shitain
t. I want to leave this shithole

Attached: exposed.jpg (300x295, 84K)

100% white here
Israeli flag is the one with star of david at it's center

Absolutely BS. Maybe on a grandiose national level, but on a state level there is definitely uniform ethnicities. I'd say a Floridan (white) and another white Floridan have a lot, genetically, in common. The same goes for a lot of other states due to uniform mixing.

Alas, for the sake of the country we must pretend to be one ethnicity, atleast until we can push the invaders and slaves out.

Did Romanns not exist ethnically then?

Well guess Jews aren't real either.

Look at you sweating, chosen man.

All it's going to take is one gang of niggers to fuck up your entire national demographics lol

Want to see my ancestry.dna results?

idfk, I like our blonde and red haired girls.

sure thing
7 posts on the thread already

calm down shlomo, you are being too obvious

No niggers will fuck up our genetics
Our woman don't fuck them like your's do
Even gang of Americans can't destroy Eesti

Attached: evolutionofmutts.jpg (680x1035, 92K)

This coming from Belgium. You're not a single ethnicity, either. That's another thing. How many European countries are actually multi-ethnic? Britain is. Belgium is. France is. Switzerland is. Spain is. Czechia is. Poland is. Should I go on?

This but ironically

>he didn't read the rest of it

95% of white Americans have no admixture with others, it is the third or second paragraph I forgotten.

I have no idea what the fuck you just said.
Interesting point but from my experience with Americans even on state level they tend to not be genetically uniform at all. Do you have any studies showing Americans are genetically uniform on state level?

>Our woman don't fuck them like your's do

Attached: 20180611_203124.jpg (1084x1440, 514K)

If it is not too mutt

Attached: 1512306064145.jpg (699x286, 51K)

hahaha, no, you're mulatto subhumans.

No modern India is Austroloid

I see niggers with white women here all the time.

It's ogre.

Whoops wrong react

Attached: 1521490637552.jpg (751x645, 38K)

>I'm an American nationalist
>I only have one extra chromosome

Attached: Downs.jpg (650x434, 74K)

>noble hunter gatherers
Why non-Europeans do this? Just speak normally, you chink cunt.

Yeah but all the countries you've just mentioned (including Belgium) have either no mixing or relatively uniform mixing. Which is what separates them from Americans.

>Post count makes you a Jew
Sure, pardo
Being anti-mutt is being pro-israel
kek

Attached: 1508558504168.jpg (376x309, 41K)

They're mixed with Dravidians which were originally a Negrito race, closely related to negros in Africa and Australoids in Australia.

This is the argument made by (((cultural Marxists))) that want to deconstruct "whiteness". At least the meme flag is correct. This is a demoralization thread.

/thread. OP is a gay kike.

Horseshit. The idea that the Welsh and the English don't mix, or that the French-Swiss and Italian-Swiss don't mix, or that the Bretons don't fucks people from Lorraine is total nonsense and you know it.

That's because you live in Tallinn and Russian bitches are poorfucks
Also stop watching them like a cuck

Attached: 1509005379221.png (541x463, 35K)

> I can trace 100% of my ancestry to the noble north Germanic hunter-gatherer tribes
why you guys do this? who gives a fuck?

You are the kike
Probably the finnknight (israeli proxy) or some /ptg/ fag

not true.

only a jew would make that stupid association and think it would be a good argument
post count was mentioned to show how butt-hurt and desperate you are
you truly suck at this pilpul bullshit

>Russian bitches

Estonian* bitches, my man.

Lol you can't because all hunter-gatherers mixed with farmers and indo-europeans

So what's the counter-argument?

You are a Russian

Also reddit cuck
GTFO my board

Attached: 1505862207985.png (2000x2000, 469K)

I'M NOT A MUTT! I AM NOT! NOW S-STOP IT!

Nice job ignoring my argument. When there is mixing it's USUALLY relatively uniform.

American using a proxy to get payback at the shitposter? LOL

Nice try

Attached: 1509328517431.png (1274x1000, 47K)

It is mere speculation, but in my picture I took the ancestry of two states, one overwhelmingly French and the other overwhelmingly German.

Attached: Ancestry S. Dakota vs Louisiana.png (1416x920, 37K)

Congratulations, you little talunigger, you've "exposed me".

Now what? Doesn't change the fact that niggers are still taking our women.

Attached: comfy liberator.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>White Americans ON AVERAGE are: “98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African ....
>95% of white Americans have no admixture with others
Both of these statements being simultaneously true is literally impossible. Also, the statistics are inherentky skewed since you count Italians, Greeks and Spaniards as white.
You’re black, nigger. You need to accept this and move on, Tyrone.

>You’re black, nigger. You need to accept this and move on, Tyrone.
A very bold statement coming from an user with a cuck flag

>White+white=NOT white

Attached: 558JEWM.png (1416x1600, 606K)

What does that even mean? There is inter-ethnic mixing in Europe and there always has been. Your made up fake country is the perfect example of it. Just because that mixing is done between a finite number of ethnicites doesn't mean anything. The same is true here. There is not an infinite number of European ethnicites in America, because there is not an infinite number of European ethnicities.

Belgium shouldn't exist. There is no reason for it.

Ok, here.

Attached: ancestry.png (1468x691, 178K)

They are not
I have not seeing a single one
Some russians and jews are however
You are just shilling anti-estonian here

None of the two are of overwhelmingly of one ethnicity.
If any country shouldn't exist it's America, you've ruined the world. Congratulations faggots

Aww, little Toivo is triggered?

Congratulations, you are one of the last white persons left on America
You seem to be more like Irish (potato nigger) so better go back to your own country and get out of the muttland before they assimilate you

Attached: my ancestors.png (1152x648, 206K)

>Italians, Greeks and Spaniards as white.
Are they not?

Like your meme country can or ever could have done anything about it. Chocolate soldiers are cute!

>Burger education

Attached: diabetes.jpg (636x382, 42K)

Euros get desperate defending there whiteness when Shit Skins make the majority of the population.

Maybe we shouldn't exist. But that will never be up to a weak, small, mixed up backwater like Belgium. That will never be up to you and your historical footnote tier "people."

Attached: Burger starter pack.png (1200x1500, 977K)

>So what's the counter-argument?

That you're a fucking cuck for bumping a bait thread. And ethnicity doesn't matter, race does. You should know that as a Celt, pict, Norman, nord, med mongrel.