If an alien abducted you and took you as a pet how would you react?

If an alien abducted you and took you as a pet how would you react?
Would you be obedient or disobedient, would you always be looking for a way out or would you be content with being it's housecat?
The alien would be very friendly and would love you unconditionally as long as you stay it's pet.

Attached: pet.png (653x635, 255K)

if it has sex with me

Is the alien an attractive feminine alien? If not id kill myself.

This.

I try to kill him while showing him how superior the human race is.

Do you sex your pets?

Let's say yes, it's very cute

You'd fail and probably die.

Depends on the aliens physical features. If the alien is too strong for me, I'd simply give up and be his pet, but if he is one of those short and skinny aliens with big heads I'd simply kill it.

Then id be a good boy.

Attached: YnEmFY9.jpg (634x900, 372K)

That's good. At least I tried.

>Let's say yes, it's very cute
Shit sign me up

I'd be its loyal pet as long as it was cute.

I mean there'd be other aliens with it, the neighbors would take care of a disobedient and dangerous pet.

I'm sure you'll love your new life~

I guess so.

Pervs.
Same tho.

I don't care, I'm physically stronger than them, and once I get some of their alien weapons they will be fucked.

Say that when the alien police is after you

Replace alien with Yukari and yes.
With alien, idk. Depends if I could have some "toys"

Attached: 1522364550728.jpg (1373x868, 74K)

What sort of toys?

Attached: 837dfc983bb9bf70073f4f45033a29e2afeae070.png (900x970, 809K)

>Say that when the alien police is after you
My kidnappers were in the wrong. I would just tell the alien police what happened, explaining that this group of aliens kidnapped me and kept me prisoner illegally. Then alien policemen would just see what I did as legitimate self-defense and let me go.

I'd only be obedient if it was a cute MALE alien. If I submitted to a woman alien, I'd be admitting I'm a weak sissy homo who submits to the inferior sex, I could never live with that.

Internet, Thinkpads, weeb shit in general (fumo), stuff for cooking and maybe books.

I would escape.

Dogs don't have the right to rebel against their owners.
You'll be impounded.

Whatever gets you off homo.

Alright, i guess that would be like scratching posts and chew toys to humans.
But i'm not sure you'd get to use human internet, you'd have to use alien internet, and you only only understand simple things of the alien language like sit or fetch so it'd be mostly useless.

Then what?
You'd become a stray most likely on some alien planet or ship and i doubt you'd be able to find your way back home.

better to die free than live in chains

I need to be loved as a man, not as a pet. I would seek way out.

At least they'll see that I am dangerous and kill me off. Still better than living as a slave.

You'd get bellyrubs tho

Attached: cff97ab53acbafae8a520a1ce420aedf.png (500x458, 237K)

That seems like really boring life.

Attached: 1529247370018.jpg (535x927, 97K)

>not even handholding
Not enough.

Your owner still might bring you stuff from earth like animes to watch or games so you feel more at home.

Are headpats not enough

Attached: a83102ef284f4e00479bff6db926fd4e071e34a9.jpg (858x1200, 504K)

Might be fun, certainly a better future than rolling around on this rock

very very badly

expect breakouts and generally everything going wrong

i'm not a fucking pet cunts i would rather a bullet to the head if aliens even use bullets

Attached: 31b.gif (647x363, 650K)

No, its just wrong. If there is no mutual respect its never gonna work.

Ye is suppose so.

You'd be a very naughty doggy then.
Whybare Aussies like this?

What if it got another human for you to get along with?

i can make an explosive out of mixable concrete and butane you're dead kiddo

Another human would be better than an alien.

Attached: 1528167733601.png (700x945, 92K)

>What if it got another human for you to get along with
This is going to extremely wierd.
Am I supposed to love that alien? How is that other guy is even going to react to all this? Its still bad, just a different kind of bad.

Where are you getting the materials?

Glad to hear it, now start making some puppies.

You love her as a pet loves her master.
You decide if you hate or love the human, she just abducted another one as a playmate.

The internet is big deal user...
You can't go to adventures, if you will leave the internet.

Attached: 1522152529643-518202505.jpg (555x550, 59K)

This is disgusting. Its a double cuckoldry pet play feteshism degeneracy(insert legioneer pic here). Completely opposite of what wholesome relationship should be.

Maybe you could try to deschipher the language and use the internet then?

Hey I'm just giving you a situation, you decide how to react to it.
If you want you could establish dominance over the other human or something.

Attached: 6e268d42a93c1d0e0121a0636c9348270cfcdb02_hq.jpg (1024x811, 61K)

Escape is the only option obviously.

and look at you and dr medic playing with each others dicks and ignoring criticism

fucking perfect, that summarizes your entire existence.

just fucking leave the website cunts go impress each other on discord or something. fuck yourself

Attached: 111111.jpg (1200x1514, 158K)

gay thread

I think it would get dull very quickly
I probably wouldn't enjoy it

And then live happily ever after with your mate?
Good plan friend.

I think you need your eyes checked friend.
I see no dickplaying and I'm not aware of any criticisms.
Take care of yourself dude.

How?

Probably right, i think it's still an interesting topic to think about.

I guess it is
pets we keep can never get bored do maybe the alien will provide some way of keeping me entertained

>Take care of yourself dude.
do you have any fucking idea how lame it is to apologize to someone who just insulted you?

Attached: 1475993010162.png (1280x720, 1.55M)

As what kind of "pet" exactly? Do I get to do stuff myself like running errands and stuff? Do I get to wear clothes? Or am I just sitting around the alien's house naked like some degenerate fetishist?

Attached: 0014775b.jpg (190x153, 5K)

Yeah exactly.
What if they gave us some equivalent of cat nip, like weed or something?

But i didn't?
I told you to take care.
Are you ok dude, I'm actually starting to worry.

Id say you'd have free reign to do whatever you want around the house until you do something dangerous or gross.

i'd only be okay with it if it was less "pet" and more "friend" because i'm lonely and ayyylmaos are interesting and shit

That probably wouldn't do much to help over a long period of time.
There would need to be come form of companionship or activity, especially if I can't communicate with the alien
Would each alien own only one or two of us, similar to dogs and cats
Or would we be like something fish where they have many of us in a tank

Will the alien castrate me?
>What if it got another human for you to get along with?
Male or female? Cute?

How am I going to... What about every dress I want.

Well, if it's like being more of a "formally pet, unformally a servant"-pet like Reisen is to Kaguya in Touhou Project, I could manage for some time. But I would try to escape if I had the chance. Bigger question is, what would be the possible punishment for it.

Attached: d25937d4 (1).jpg (753x753, 62K)

Kill it and all the other aliens and then reverse engineer their technology for myself

It could be like how many people would see their dog as their friend, but the alien is without a doubt your superior and you need her to support you.

I see this most similar to how cats are, really independent and don't need their owners for much more than food and love.
It would probably get you a friend if it felt you were lonely.

>castration
Only if you're a tremendous douche that pees on everything and are always being rude to guests.
>male or female
Flip a coin, if heads female, if tails male.
And ye, probably cute, aliens don't want uggos.

Sure, I'm sure if you had a pic of it you could get your owner to get it for you.

Good way to look at it i guess.
The punishment varies on who catches you, if it's the owner or the neighbors then you'll probably just be sent home with maybe a minor punishment like a stern look.
If it's the police or some pet catchers you'll be sent to the pound and possibly put to sleep....

You'd probably fail, on every step.

paska >:(

what kind of technology do they have?

Star trek tech probably.
Phasers, transporters, ftl.
Anything you can see in that is probably there.

I'd try to escape and if i fail or they find me i would just kill my self.

Eikö äitisi opettanut sinulle käytöstapoja? Tule tänne niin pesen suusi saippualla!

Attached: hyllymbvyör.jpg (640x479, 74K)

I think i would stay a pet

>americans

A slave is not a man. A slave is not even worthy of death.

this

Attached: kinosas.jpg (659x899, 73K)

What if they have technology so advanced that they just revive you instantly?

Good choice.

But you're not a slave.
Pet=/=slave
Or do you think your dog's a slave?

If that alien is an Arume I would be in heaven.

If I kill a dog, is it murder?

How far does this revival go, if my body is completely destroyed can they still revive me? Or does this just apply when it is mostly intact?

>
It makes sense if you aren't retarded.
the alien is much more intelegent than you
and it loves you unconditionally. so it will do a lot better than you could on your own. We also create governments to just keep us secure and give us mates. If I have an alien to do that for me, then it is essentially the same as a government. The only difference is that the alien cares about my interests more. Governments primarily care about your interests only if it will make them more powerful or if it will cause them damage .

If the punishment of officials is that harsh, I guess I would stay as a pet if I had no choice. Are the aliens even cute humanoids or something, because I can't stand watching some butt-ugly things like the city of Kouvola for ten minutes.

Attached: 1347640137.jpg (640x494, 59K)

if they are that advanced then they could modify your brain to make you want to be their pet

Whatever floats your boat.

Nope, it would be a lesser crime called animal abuse.
That is because they are lesser beings and have different privileges to us, just like you would be with these aliens.

Well ofc if you completely vapourise you or something then they can't do anything.
If it's death from bloodloss or poison or any sort of "soft" death then you'd be fine.

Ye the aliens look like space elves or something.
Arume or asari, pick your space cute.

I guess so but they might rather want to have you want to be with them by your own free will.
Maybe it would depend on the owner.

I would try to completely destroy my body while also taking as many xenos with me. If they gave me complete freedom in their society I would not mind, but they deserve this.

>Oh yes user, be a good Gue'vesa and fetch the ball while superior race keeps reminding you of your inferiority
Literally subhuman

Attached: 1fecff8f04c18bcb6f4a089b37beaa96.png (1280x1196, 1.94M)

I see. So if I get abducted against my will, I lose all dignity as a human. Except I don't. You should have started made the OP "What would u do if u were a dog anone?" and probably thrown in some xds or something.

hot

lol beg id

Attached: neko-p10.jpg.cb97b63849eeb000b8ced83cfb556bb4.jpg (413x545, 46K)

wait kinks id. even better!

filthy monkeigh

Attached: 1429214146925.png (598x621, 19K)

What if alien thinks that cutting off your dick would be best thing ever for its pet and will show his uncoditional love by performing surgery all by itself without anesthesia?

What if you live a better life with them as a pet than as an independent human?
Would it be so bad if you were served like a cat?

Well yeah, it's not even human since its an alien.

If you get abducted you have no rights except maybe those that the aliens may extend towards you, you are under their government now and so you only have pet rights.

That depends if I am capable of killing them or not, even if I did accept it, if any opportunity to kill them came, I would take advantage of it.

I would build a spaceship to their moon and destroy the statues that they use to reproduce until they give humans a colony to live in independent from their subjugation.

Well, if it's like that, I guess I could live with it. It's not like I would be forced to go work in coal mines.

Lil psycho brit...

Uh, ok.
I feel like that's a reference to something but i don't geddit.

Ye, you'd basically just be a human space cat.

Typical Mediterranean aggressive animaliska shit right there

typical Swedish cuck shit rick here

Ur food 0 flavor stuff, is shit and ur country sucks

Attached: countrytiers.jpg (886x960, 145K)