I've never smoked DMT but I'm fascinated by it. What do you think the machine elves are...

I've never smoked DMT but I'm fascinated by it. What do you think the machine elves are? Did smoking DMT change any of your political views?

Attached: dmt.jpg (1000x1000, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFu65CCeAss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It makes u gay

bump for interest

smoking DMT is like smoking Salvia, it ain't the proper way to use it.

You don't smoke it, you vaporize it.

>machine elves

Those are you.

It's all in your head but it is very interesting how similar the experiences we have

I took a couple of huge rips of 5meodmt and holy shit dudes. I immediately thought I was dying. Like I went thru all of the stages of death in 10 seconds. Once I accepted it, it felt like time stopped, all the separation in the universe was gone. I was experiencing everything that ever happened, is happening and will happen.

I’m convinced this state of mind is what the ancients called god.

DMT is what your brain gives you when you are dying.

The natives of Brazil call B. Caapi the vine of the dead as it allows you to go "flatliner"
On a proper ayahuasca trip you can speak to dead relatives.

Australians are such good goys.
I met an awesome Aussie that had a DMT experience in which he lived a whole seperate life. He grew up, got married, had a job and went to bed each night for decades. Then he "came back to reality" and he tells me "Amazing it's all in your head."

Attached: 1525534580882.jpg (532x509, 67K)

I have smoked a lot of DMT and I find very stupid that so many people consider the "enlightment" it gives genuine, when it's one of its effects.

No drug is gonna give you a better understandment of the world.

Some older twat called Abbey gave me DMT when I 14ish, I staggered into a dark hallway and then fell over, it was like explosions of flowers in front of my eyes, very colourful. Not that scary and did fuck all to change my views on anything apart from knowing Abbey was a twat.

By smoking DMT you cheapen the experience.

I definitely went through the feeling of death, and like my body was decaying before my eyes. Didn't share the next part though. I saw great beams of light coming down from the sky and wrapping around my body. Later I saw the machine elves, who looked like pixelated things running around a forest of geometric columns or tree trunks. They felt very playful and friendly, though I cannot say for certain they were external entities like some people claim.

There's also some incredible geometry you visualize unlike anything I've ever seen in waking life, and probably could not be reproduced in any other medium. It's an interesting experience, but not a gateway to enlightenment

I did DMT once and ended up talking to a giant "machine elf." Basically it just gave me a hard time for using it recreationally, then I felt bad and life went back to normal.

Dumb people have a really hard time extracting the perspective-widening lessons you get when in altered states of consciousness.

Most people do NNdmt. That’s the one with visuals and elves and stuff. I’ve never had the chance to try that

The natives refer to the "machine elves" as the entities of nature. They are tricksters

Yes, the flame destroys DMT. I meant vaporizing of course.

I've not tried it but I'd love to.

I believe we don't have the philosophical or linguistic framework to describe things like this, so at best we end up with "it's indescribable" and "time and fractals uhhh"

Listen buddy.
It is like nothing you even thought you would imagine that you even CAN experience. Words are trash. Salvia is nothing like it.

He was pissed caused you did not use it properly

wrong board chaim

It changed everything about it it was almost a reset

youtube.com/watch?v=EFu65CCeAss

Absolutely! Only $ M O N E Y $ will allow you to become enlightened so you better work harder and faster, fellow Gentile, so you can also become rich, not only in value, but in knowledge.

Attached: 1475199577675.gif (382x379, 387K)

Taken orally it is a whole other ball game.
The basic mix of B. Caapi + P. Viridis is but a base mix. Many different plant ingredients are used in order to achieve a desired goal.

When vaporizing/smoking DMT you miss out on the all important "purge" which is meant to liberate your soul of all negative energy so you can be filled with the "lessons"

I have had brews that contained up to 24 ingredients.

the leaf just called you a dumb fuck

are you mad?

when will you get 'fascinated' by necking yourself, ya degenerate loser?

One thing is getting strange perspectives about matters, which can certainly happen as psychedelics alter your thinking patterns, and another completely different thing is taking all your hallucinations for real entities from another dimension. I was talking about the last.

If taken orally it communicates to you on a whole different level. Through emotions and powerful visions.

Don't cheapen the experience, prepare the proper brew.

Thank you, captain obvious, for reiterating my post.

I did DMT about 5 times. along with other psychs.
It changed my life. It resets your brain to factory settings so you can process information without any programmed filters. ie it turns you into a Nazi if you have any common sense.
Didn’t see elves, just five or six angels who were really kind and felt like lifelong friends.

>taking all your hallucinations for real entities from another dimension
I'm quite sure it's impossible for use to decide on that yet. Our own physical reality seems quite impossible when you start thinking about it, too.

what I meant was that it was not pissed caused you took it for recreational purposes.

It was pissed cause it wanted to show you something but you chose the easy route.
DMT does not "speak" to everybody, it is not meant to be taken by everybody and only the truly prepared are given knowledge.

You are one of these people.

the purge is actually bad. mushrooms have the same nauseating effect but can be reduced using lemon tek/tea methods.
vaping dmt is the optimal way.

Yup I saw an an angel that was female and yellow. Actually golden. She didn't speak. Only smiled.

Psychedelics can delude you with false enlightenment, but they definitely have their uses. DMT is useful especially for being able to give you a simulation of being on the verge of death, which gave me the resolve to work on facing the true experience without cowardice, and can renew your will to live for a week or two (or however long you can push it) just by virtue of seeing how frightening all time and thought ceasing truly is to the average mind.

Why is the they shilling for DMT?

The purge is not bad, it is a necessary part of the process.

It is a cleansing of the soul, a release from your demons.
It is not painful vomiting.

Some people with very deep trauma vomit some weird shit. I once saw a dude barf out a large "egg like" object. Another barfed up black shit.

Because it breaks your reality. If u want

>Didn’t see elves, just five or six angels who were really kind and felt like lifelong friend
Satan

Think about killing P2 & Opus Dei shits and DO it. Keep Italy free of rotarian reptiles.

you guys are idiots. DO NOT TRUST THE MACHINE ELVES, they are fundamentally tricksters who literally just do things for the lulz.

Because they want people to smoke it and not experience the true form of its medicinal potential.

Same way they make weed with high THC and low CBD

All about degeneracy and improper use....weed went from medicinal to "LOL weed 420"

Just in general I know Jow Forums is very anti drug (and underage) but psychedelics are incredible things for introspection and outside the box thinking. LSD connects parts of your consciousness which don't usually communicate, opening you up to new thoughts and associations. They've definitely deepened by 3rd position beliefs.

And they're not some party drug you do every week, it's been months since I've taken any, unlike weed or alcohol which people have to keep doing to get pleasure from it.

False enlightenment and delusions of profoundness, like whatever nonsense you're thinking is super deep philosophy. But that's only if your ego is too large

That is why they promote smoking DMT.
Without the purge you can't get to the next level

They shitpost on Jow Forums exclusively

Hmmm

machine elves is a dumb term, they're just our ancestors

>muh purge
Noob. It’s all about being able to reach the breakthrough. Unless you vape deems properly you will never reach that level.
Using a Silver Surfer vaporiser you can get a breakthrough in three big inhales. I can go from sober to the dome in less than two minutes. You spend hours puking and never even see the breakthrough. sad.

Yeah man we're all very casually talking about communicating with an entirely different realm.
>que for schizo shiller

What is the next level?

I am really curious about this but DMT is really obscure and seems to be hard to find.

It's literally in every mammal and plant. Extract it.

I have been taking ayahuasca for over a decade.
What you call the DMT experience lasts 1-2 hours...I have been in the other realm for days at a time.

If you smoke DMT you are but a tourist and are missing out.

At least physical reality is something we both can see and agree with it.

Hallucinations are just projection of memories. I certainly didn't see elves until I read about them. I have good memory so I could relate all of the hallucinations I could remember with visual memories of my life.

We are just very advanced neural networks, and DMT makes

Our visual cortex is like a machine vision neural network, just with a number of neurons which is degrees of magnitude bigger than the better neural networks we have been able to made yet. Our visual cortex is a complex computer program, and hallucinogens make it misbehave. It's fun and very introspective. It will not enlight you about the world, but it can enlight you about yourself.

Apparently you can see "them" on salvia. It's easier to get.

I’ve done aya and pharmauasca countless times and it never compared to the level you reach by vaping pure dmt properly.
I think you’ve never vaped dmt properly.

Material science can not explain what people experience. You can talk about the visual cortex all you want

What if you smoke DMT while tripping on Ayahuasca?

Attached: 1525882043789.jpg (512x512, 37K)

While not a 1 to 1, i noticed a returning to the to the right as I used psychedelics.

Though I might have always been predisposed to right views when I was a kid and only became left because I was shamed out of it by peers/popular media at the time.

When taken orally
The experience starts with the fractals then impending doom/death until you purge...then you have what they call the "great liberation".

You have released your body of its negative energy and have battled your demons. You are then privy to powerful visions. During a proper ayahuasca ceremony you are then allowed to ask your ancestors questions, seek knowledge to fill the now vacant part of your soul.

If you don't purge the tricksters will fuck with you, play tricks on your mind.

that is pure hogwash...you have never taken proper ayahuasca in the correct setting, you have no idea what you are talking about.

It's way better IV

If I am an high functioning autist with sexual perversions, vivid imagination(I visualize space habitats up to a screw in my mind), repressed abuse from childhood, and imaginary friend, what would happen to me on DMT?
And what if somebody mixes it with meth? What happens then?

>tfw i prolly can't find any in grorious serbistan

Attached: FB_IMG_1511132993490.jpg (867x571, 57K)

I have some with me right now, this is what happened after smoking a very low dose (around 15 mg)
>first hit
>very high pitched sound rising in volume
>FOV shaking
>close my eyes
>underground aztec labyrinth filled impossible shaped morphing and pulsing
>take a huge second hit and hold it in
>the palace melts into a flurry of colors that resemble a green and pink flower, similar to a very colorful, dancing cactus
>sound is getting unbearably loud, my limbs are shaking
>open my eyes, my room is starting to dissolve, the walls are breathing, my ceiling is full of eyes and hieroglyphs
>close my eyes again, the colors are getting brighter, I can hear something akin to a tibetan monk chant
>what I can only describe as a mandala inscribed with all sorts of runes and patterns formed right in front of my eyes
>5 seconds later I was completely sober

this is nuts, I'm anxious to cross the mandala like Terrence said, but the curiosity is too much, I need to work my way up

If I take a higher dose then the mandala opens and you get sucked through the tunnel, or so I've heard. But that isn't necessarily the breakthrough, right?

Attached: 1525562775021.png (830x949, 157K)

I would not suggest doing that.

You can compare smoking DMT to smoking Salvia..it is not the proper way of doing it.

Salvia is meant to be chewed as a quid, DMT is meant to be taken via ayahuasca.

There is a reason the people of the amazon basin have been taking ayahuasca for more than 100,000 years in the same way.

>Taking meth
>Ever

Wtf dude?

Salvia has little to no value. Do not compare with dmt. By comparing, I know you never tried dmt.

You can fuck traps on it for like 24 hours

When I was in Canada I lived with a guy who smoked DMT four times in his life. He confirmed that the mechanical elves are a real apparition that people see. He also said he could see himself from above, like a 3rd person. I'd be interested to try it at some point.

I've smoked DMT about 4 times but it was kinda shitty quality so I never fully broke through to the other side, had some incredibly visuals but very lucid headspace, also might have spoken to God a bit but he didn't really have anything profound to say, looking for to getting some decent DMT later this week so I can try breaking through properly

not impossible to find but it needs to be used in the proper setting and made by an experienced brewer.

Did he barf up THIS?

Attached: egg.gif (270x300, 750K)

I have and it sucks. If I wanted that type of trip I’d eat shrooms.
Also stop saying SMOKE dmt. this proves your ignorance. Burning dmt destroys it, you have to vape it.
You’re a charlatan meme flag.
10 minute trip to heaven > long drawn out cocktease of a DMT trip where you vomit profusely.

Respiratory failure. That’s what happens when you overdose on dmt. Then you’re brain releases don’t while you’re overdosing. Nice.

This mex knows what he's talking about. Instead of 15mg, try 50mg for a full experience m8

it was like gelatin, the size of a large egg.
Guy was using ayahuasca to deal with a childhood trauma.

When the egg finally came out the guy's relief was something else to see. A boulder had been removed from his shoulders. It was beautiful to see.

The shaman dude threw it in the fire, creepy shit.

It's gonna unearth the hell out of any childhood trauma user, on the bright side doing so might significantly improve the autism, sexual perversions and whatnot

>I have and it sucks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.

Faggot you cannot OD

We can agree on our experiences with drugs as we can agree in our environment. It will not be a 100% thing of course, as all of us have slightly different experiences, but that can be explained because no two people have the same brain, so drug experiences vary. But the truth is that once you start gathering enough informations (as sites like Erowid or better scientific studies do) you get a normal distribution of everything.

Experienced pharmacologists and neurologists can infer what kind of effects a drug will have just by looking at a molecule. So "material science" can explain to a certain extent some of it. It's a matter of time until they explain more, and more, and more... Until maybe one day we see it as clear as when temperature goes below 0°, water freezes.

>inb4 muh soul

This sounds extremely unpleasant, but I have a huge aversion to vomiting.

I wish I could fully blast off. Every time I try, I get full on anxiety about whats to come that it keeps me grounded.

Psychedelics scare me because i have diagnosed paranoid and obsessive tendencies. Also the tendency to self loathe and im worried theyll get worse.

Overall im worried that im too mentally unhealthy for DMT, or any other psychedelic

>hasn't tried it

Its a 5HT-1 full agonist. You def can OD

Probably demons in disguise. I've done Aya amd 5-meo-dmt a lot and encountered these creatures. They occur in different forms based on wheter you take aya or pure dmt but I suspect they are the same.

You get this clear malicous and subverting vibe on aya from them and you just know what they are.

Synthetic drugs are fishy for me and I think they distort the reality of the experience.
Fuck (((em))).

Attached: 1526002656136.jpg (960x1600, 1.01M)

>Implying your DNA can't process information

after you take the 3rd inhale and breakthrough, ecstasy overpowers your anxiety. take the leap.
remove meme flag. Aya is for degenerates who feel bad about being wastes of life. inhaling DMT is the truth.

it is probably the most liberating experience.
It is not like regular vomiting. It is not painful or unpleasant in the way regular barfing is.

The more negative shit you have inside, the more powerful the purge but when you are done it feels amazing, like removing shackles.
The subsequent visions you get are well worth it.
Once at the tail end of a serious purge I was allowed to walk as a panther in the jungle...I hunted prey, it was fucking awesome.

Traps r gay

I found myself in a Chrystal temple in space. Then I was surrounded by the thousand Buddhas. They communicated with me telepathiclly. They asked me many questions and said they had waited a very long time to see me

You need more than DMT for help.

*snap*

Designer drugs are best drugs

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Smoke your garbage, I will gladly follow the tried and true path, 100,000 years in the making.

Suuuure

Im beyond humbled