Germany BTFO by MEXICOOOO

This is it Germans. Your national pride is down the toilet, you can't even play soccer right. Get BTFO'd by a bunch of cactus niggers. And don't forget, since America is becoming Mexico, we get partial credit for this victory.

VIVA LA MEXICO PUNTOS

Mexico is FREER, HAPPIER, and BETTER AT SOCCER than the police state germany and I would rather live there amid the drug cartels than be reminded about the holocaust literally every day...

Merkel and Germany BTFO

Attached: Germany-VS-Mexico.jpg (1500x940, 127K)

you are welcome frens

Attached: apu mexicastaja.png (1193x869, 916K)

Good, whites need to stop having their group conflict instincts be put in the nice controlled and non-threatening box of sportsball

That is indeed an awesome Pepe, here have one from my private collection

Attached: AK weed pepe.jpg (600x544, 90K)

It's not non-threatening. In ball, there are still things like sitting out the national anthem, which makes it very much about politics. And the World cup is about national pride.

Which Mexico just took away from Germany.

This is what you get when 3/11 footballers are disgusting sub human T*rks who suck Erdogans dick.

The only thing that changed in Germany between this shitshow and them winning was 4 years of refugees.

Merkel cost you this match Hanz , what are you going to do about it.

>also, viva brazil

based mexibro

mexico is cool in my books now

Attached: dckkpldu7t4y.jpg (600x785, 53K)

Poor Germans :(

I know, they should let in more refugees from Mexico! Maybe some of them know how to play soccer!

Attached: 1486191643450.jpg (640x639, 113K)

More importantly, Merkel is about to be kill as Chancellor and Bavarians want to take over to close all EU borders and deport everyone.

>Watching commercial fuckfest like fifa
>Posting in /pol
>>>>>>>>>>>/b
SAGE

>bruh

Germany is lost. They've been turned into a third world country that other third world countries kick the shit out of.

Fucking normie

Attached: 1529083559683.png (1000x800, 285K)

Wait, does Brazil still have a chance to avenge their humiliation?

>Commercial Fuckfest
>Coming from a Pajeet whose country is known for shitting on the street, phone/email scams, and shitty tech support

Attached: indian street shitting.jpg (855x534, 249K)

You’re alright Mexico

> xSM9XKUS
LEL, crypto-ex-mexican spotted

Hey Mexico, you might get surprised, but I have to give you a big THANK YOU! You see, having German victories in a WorldCup is nice and shit, but not this time. In case you didn't know, our government has the habit of pushing through shit laws during WC/EC games, while everyone is occupied with football. This time, it's actually crucial for us that German team loses as soon as possible and won't enter the elimination rounds, because then people will spend less time watching football and more watching the government. loss in the first game is a very good start. Therefore: THANK YOU!

Besides, why the fuck would I cheer for a team that officially dropped the word "German" from their name, and is something like 56% German? Fuck these fuckers, they need to die.

Attached: azu-german.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

I don't see it as Mexico beating Germany... it's a North American country beating a European country.

>he cute

Attached: 842450978.jpg (408x612, 40K)

> Being this delusional
BAHAHAHHAHA you utter subhuman, kys this instant.

Erdogan 1 - 0 Merkel

German bookies say Germany's defeat increases chances of Merkel departure, odds slashed to 9/4

Attached: Turkmany.jpg (1000x541, 102K)

Bettors with big money on Germany to win the world cup on suicide watch

Great apu fren. Saved and blessed.

Attached: gud.jpg (750x750, 45K)

I'm waiting for the media spin that this is Mexico defeats Trump by beating Germany/Turkey headlines. Come on media don't let me down.

Attached: 0-1-Germany-vs-Mexico.jpg (700x436, 81K)

kek immediately after the game they reported that Seehofer shows the white feather

Subhuman Turk detected.

Based German xD

I have informed the internet police in your country BTW you will soon be arrested for wrongthink

Exactly

Pls this timeline

BEANED.COM