OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: image.jpg (640x799, 79K)

white people don't care about soccer here, no surprise

This
Soccer is stupid
Only beaners care

Gonna be a bit more than 56% soon, ayy

What is with non-whites (Germany,Brazil,Mexico) and football?

>Caring about poverty ball

>I have never been nor ever had a conversation with an American about soccer
No one cares about soccer here. Also
>Fucking jersey sales are indicative of demographics.
Kill yourself.

>povertyball

Soccer is the OG Niggerball. No one of merit cares.

You have to remember most Americans don't care about soccer here

Attached: 1528758081073.jpg (437x600, 50K)

>poverty ball
There are player contracts in football that worth more than entire teams of yours

Nobody in the United States gives a shit about soccer. Quite possibly one of the most boring sports that’s offered. If the US top athletes played soccer rather than football or basketball, it wouldn’t even be fair.

How did Mexico win against Germany.

Attached: threatens to shoot in cima.jpg (950x840, 297K)

MISSISSIPPI IS WHITE

Kek

Not a surprise since Mexicans are the only people in the USA that care about soccer.

They did it for the memes

You bragging about paying niggers more for less effort now?

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-06-12 kl. 18.23.14.png (1097x660, 478K)

My state is a huwhite country, but fuck off shitskins we're full.

>boring
WTF? What is not boring, then? When one person runs circles after 8 others kick a ball with a bat? Or when bunch of fat bucks takes away an egg from one another? These games are not boring, these are just stupid.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1888, 1.01M)

>Minnesota gets Germany gear
Hate the cucks in the state but that sure makes me happy

Attached: 1525135594005.jpg (680x544, 55K)

IU cant tell if michigan, kansas, and jew york are supposed to be austria, or if it's peru or canada without seal/ >a fucking leaf

And I can't see why it would be any of them, aside from canada in michigan/je york with border hoppers buying it cheaper here or something.

/75505022
wtf?

Why should we care about what some literal who says about us
Also don't fucking @ me again fag

I've seen this slide thread several times and nobody ever shits on Delaware for buying Nigeria gear nor for having more Swedish immigrants than Minnesota or Texas.

Waste of a slide thread to be very frank, kin.

>Donovan was born (along with twin sister Tristan) on March 4, 1982, in Ontario, California, to Donna Kenney-Cash, a special education teacher, and Tim Donovan, a semi-professional ice hockey player originally from Canada, which makes Donovan a Canadian citizen by descent.

Attached: 39b.jpg (517x650, 65K)

>There are player contracts in football that worth more than entire teams of yours
He's talking about the fans, you unbelievably dumb pile of shit.

literally all of this is advertising. It's to try and sell world cup merchandise to Americans.In the McDonalds commercial the one guy asks "who's playing tomorrow morning?" and the other guy replies "does it mattet?"

Soccer is literally a bunch of basedboy fairies running around back and forth for a little over an hour with hardly anything interesting happening. Not to mention 35% of all games end in a tie at 0-0. Great sport buddy!

Where the fuck are all these peruvians coming from

HA YOU THINK YOUR'S IS BAD, MINE IS FUCKING BRAZIL