Is "gang stalking" real?

Is it true that law enforcement are aware of such phenomena, but refuse to admit its existence?

Attached: stalking.jpg (620x465, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KRTOB8JPwa8
youtu.be/yTS43fnYOhI
youtu.be/FgGgvQqKQ-Q
youtu.be/HF9G9M0cR0E
youtu.be/VnFC-s2nOtI
youtu.be/1S3eX4ehQ9k
youtu.be/gGGzlP-fy1k
youtu.be/9W0adhqYY6E
youtu.be/ei3zla5hS9o
youtube.com/watch?v=qivehPk6Wzo
youtube.com/watch?v=5MVyQNNFobA
abcnews.go.com/US/florida-school-shooter-methodically-moved-classrooms-execute-victims/story?id=53112929
eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/17/navy-yard-shooting-aaron-alexis/2825749/
youtu.be/UYmtzaHwCKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Law enforcement officials are the best ones at gang stalking

If anything it is probably human experimentation conducted by the US military.

They will pay for their crimes against the American people.

Attached: effects.gif (1280x2000, 381K)

>gang stalking
Judging on the fact that the first search result is Vice's video on topic, I conclude it's a jewish trick (((urban legend))) to keep you in fear.
There's an element of truth in it, to blow off deniers, and exaggerated made up lies, to make it spooky, and cause you paranoia.
I bet you also smoke weed, if you believe in gang stalking.

Attached: 1528809886.jpg (448x448, 19K)

The problem with "gang stalking" is they are apparently able to make their victims legitimately mentally ill. If it is widely practised.

I'm pretty sure it's fake though, because the kind of risk those fuckers would be taking in placing a person anywhere near one of their victims is just stupid. They would keep their personnel as far away and safe as possible.

Attached: 1519839441531.jpg (1440x1080, 289K)

Paranoid schizophrenia is way more real than this bullshit.

Vote democrat

Yes it's real and I am an expert in the truth behind gang stalking. But there is no way I'm going to type this long ass explanation. Short version is...50% of humans on this planet are are basically npcs, soulless unthinking vessels controlled by a hive mind of dimensional entities. Most Judges, Lawyers, and anyone of importance is one of these empty vessels being controlled by otherworldly forces.

They can read the energy matrix and foresee people who would be a threat to them, literally read the vibration of your soul and if you are of high enough vibration they send out the soulless ones to make sure you can't become SHIT in life. They'll keep you on lockdown, outcast, humiliated. Anything to lower your frequency back down to sheep level.

I could go into a huge backstory of who these entities are that make up the hive mind but that's too much details right now.

>human experimentation
youtu.be/KRTOB8JPwa8

Almost all Judges and Lawyers are the same type of entity as the gang stalkers. They are at no risk of being exposed.

LOL no.

According to gang stalking victims people appear in-person to fuck with their shit while they're not looking and stupid shit like that.

That's why they can operate out in the open with impunity. When you walk into Walmart at least 20% of the people in there are the soulless avatars of these entities waiting to be activated at any time.

That's nice Bill, I hope you die of gay nigger aids you fucking faggot.

Friend of mine was stationed in DC while he was being gang stalked by 5 black guys.
He started sprinting back to the barracks, when he reached there they were still chasing him.
He yelled for the guards & the 2 guards pulled out their rifles, the niggers ran away.
Gang stalking is indeed a thing in inner cities

Gang stalking is real. The Chinese did it to me and now I’m extremely sick.

A lot of the shit you see on media is fake shit though, probably designed to hide the truth.

Just look up zersetsung, it’s real.

Ask me any questions, I can explain how to secretly torture someone and brainwash them. It’s actually easy.

> They will pay for their crimes against the American people.
Funny, now tell me that joke about the three guys in a bar...

brainwash someone, I meant.

>what is schizophrenia?
What group of people cares enough and has the time and resources to stalk your boring unattractive ass? None.

don't leave us hanging, write more

How about, any time there is a majority of one group and a minority or lone outsider. The majority group will obviously be watchful of the outsider.

No, its fucking mental illness. Its easier, less risky, and more efficient to commit a wide range of other forms of crime or intimidation and the kinds of conspiracy theories necessary to make the idea work would just as easily allow for outright murder or kidnaping.

The entire world is controlled by parasitic entities not of this world who are trying to keep humans at a low cattle-like wavelength so they can keep feeding on our life force. They know if we rose to higher dimensions we would easily expel them because they are in fact very weak, low wavelength parasites who originate from an even lower wavelength than we humans do.

youtu.be/yTS43fnYOhI

The point of gangstalking is to mentally torture and enslave someone. It’s not the same as murder. It’s the ultimate manipulation, and only the creme de la creme of intellectual psychopaths would really be able to pull it off.

oh that makes sense, criminal gangs stalking folks sure.

They are stupid enough to lose their manpower because they think they will just be arrested.

Chinese/Russian govt. murdering journalists and such isn't exactly gang stalking.

youtu.be/FgGgvQqKQ-Q

but my dad's a lawyer ;_;

i also think this is somehow true. like everybody is phisically caged for not reaching your true potencial. if you somehow break the cage(possible with drugs -> get body awareness) they sheeple around you automaticly start to behave strange

that's nice, but what happens when one of their victims actually find someone they think is a fucking gang stalker?

most people aren't frail old women who hate guns

It probably isn't as widespread as it used to be now that a lot of psyops can be done digitally. And the fact that The List™ of awake and aware people continues to swell.

That's in your head. You've acted strangely your whole life to get along with them, and now your schema for understanding the shared reality has underwent radical change. You're essentially a different person, just with the same underlying traits. A good example is cars on the road. Once you get a new car, you start seeing cars of the same model all over the place. Nothing about the world changed, you just got a brand new filter to look at the world through. If you met a Jow Forums poster IRL you'd get along very well.

Under the guise of MK Ultra, anything is possible.

Well having a line of communication, or a few, is part of how you brainwash someone, so social media is pretty pivotal in pulling off a lot of it.

I don’t know what gang stalking is, but surveillance can be used as intimidation.

Baiting: lure a TI into environments, situations, get emotional response

Brighting: done with auto's

Character Assassination: accusations, Lies, Rumors, Bogus investigations, Setups, Framings, False cover stories, Bogus evidence

Cyberstalking: attacks through internet, multiple perps

Directed Energy Weapons(DEW): Voice to Skull(V2K), Remote Neural Monitoring, Energy Focusing System, Engine Disabling, Electronics Failure - Electronic radiation like microwave, electromagnetic, etc.

Drugging: substance and delivery(ingested, absorb, breathed) depend on what they want to do or achieve

Electronic harassment: DEW's, Audio and Video bugging, Phone tapping, call re-direction, Computer hacking or monitoring, Person and auto tracking, sometimes families devices too, etc.

Emotional terror: From other tactics listed

Experimentation: Document TI's reactions, find best break down method, etc.

Gas-Lighting: perpetrator moving this

Humiliation: Character Assassination, Speaking out to get help, Perceived has mentally ill

Illusions: sensitizing can make thing seem larger than they are, misdirecting, V2K, etc.

Implant Thoughts: Voice to Skull(v2K), perpetrator saying thing directly to TI(like- FBI fling planes over to watch you, family in on it, any number of things to help program or sensitize TI)

Infiltration and Influence: All aspects of the TI's Life

Intimidation: Overt or covert threats, from tactics

Vandalism, Thefts, Sabotage

Laser Light harassment: while driving or in home normally

Misdirection: wrong info to TI, point TI to wrong people behind targeting, say people involved that are not. etc.

Microchip Implant: with out TI's consent, tracking, torture, monitor

Mimicry: copy or say thing TI's done or said so they see or hear

Mobbing: Stores, Restraints, buildings

Street Theater: act scripted for TI

Noise Campaign: to produce stress

Poisoned: Lethal and non-lethal

Profiling: this is normally the start of Gangstalking

Program: expose TI to thing over and over to get them to react to them

Property Damage: Vandalism, Thefts, Sabotage, break ins

Sensitizing: expose TI to thing over and over to notice them

Sleep Deprivation: constant tactics assault

Street Theater: acts preformed for only TI to notice

Surveillance: 24hours/7days week/365 a year

Traffic Mobbing: auto's, bikes, pedestrians while moving

Torture: Gangstalking Tactics and some get DEW's assault which is mental and physical attacks

Consider this scenario
>be smart, hot female
>tend to get a lot of creepy guys stalking you
>get fed up with these creepy stalkers
>one stalker is pretty annoying
>so you gather your brothers, friends, friends brothers, etc, to stalk this faggot that is stalking you

There you go, gangstalking is real

Targeted Individual Tactics

-Gangstalking / Street Theater Used to Discredit Targets
-v2k Used to Discredit or Psychologically Direct Targets
-v2k Used to get TI Thought of as Mentally ill
-Isolation
-Sleep Deprivation
-Character Assassination
-Drugging of the TI
-Engineered Psychosis via Electromagnetic Mind Hacking
-Psychological Direction via Engineered Experiences
-Trauma Based Mind Control - Electronic Tortures of All Types
-Electromagnetic Mind Control of People Surrounding a Target
-Suicide Programming

I experienced virtually all of this except for “directed energy weapons.” Don’t know what that means. I can explain in depth what some of this shot means or why it works.

So basically normal random everyday stuff that at some points happens to everyone, but is interpreted by your schizophrenic mind as a deliberate and concerted effort aimed at YOU.
>plus some high fantasy about energy weapons

There was once a website about gang-stalking victims in 2002~ run by Eleanor White.
At least 30 people killed themselves on that forum during the 2 years it was there, including the owner of the website.
Website is no longer there and there is no archive of it --- raven1.net

Attached: 32432463456.png (807x255, 10K)

You don’t get it.

Yea its real, its also called zersetzung. Its what a state does to people who they suspect of being spies, but have no proof of them being such. The people reporting being gangstalked are about 50% mentally ill and get paranoid. The other couple are a bunch of gov, maybe corporate or as some other user said, personal (maybe some gang activity too, criminals). But its quite costly to do this if you are a gov entity so obviously they probably only do this to people of interest. Not some retarded old, fat woman who shouts things at youtube...

We know its real. The communist secret police did it regularly.

This. The Chinese government did it to me while I studied in Japan.

The thing about gangstalking is it causes the target to go insane, then people stop talking to that person, etc. It snowballs from there. And then you get people saying “nah he’s just schizo, he’s delusional.”

It’s really like some Cthulhu shit. Pure evil.

Of course I don't, I'm not schizoid.

And I’m sure you’ve never been surrounded by Chinese government officials who hate your guts.

How do you know that this person did not go insane in his own ways? People used to have mental problems all the time before this method existed. Paranoia is not something new. Having said that, its also a good entry point for gov entities to carry out attacks on people through this reasoning. But from what I have seen...its mostly insignificant people and people prone to mental illness. Cat ladies for example. If a person has something of interest to gov, and corp...then its usually some white guy, inventor, maybe foreign worker or whatever...with somekind of IP, or from a risky background that does strange behavior...fuck...I dont know how the gov watches that and labels who to do what....but its not going to be 50% of those who report on it.

Illegitimate latching on to this meme by actually mentally ill people is probably closer to 80%

>-Sleep Deprivation

This one is particularly grievous.

>Is "gang stalking" real?

yup, sure is.... based on stasi dissident destruction tactics, exported to the rest of the world as a clandestine warfare tactic against populations.

Gang stalking is absolute real, but most commonly known as paranoid schizophrenia

>The problem with "gang stalking" is they are apparently able to make their victims legitimately mentally ill.

No, they don't make people crazy... they make it APPEAR that the victim is crazy, due to the complete control the gangstalkes have over the minds of the populous:

>Oy vey, goyim, we aren't hunting you down, stealing your shit, sabotaging your occupation and relationships, and poisoning you. you are just CRAZY!!! warfare tactics like that would NEVER work!!!

You're a random faggot on Jow Forums.
You're not important enough for the Chinese government to be interested in you.
Your "gang stalking" was, at most, an immigration office running a background check on you or something.

>government and jews barely have enough resources and power to stop funny pictures about frogs and hitler that subvert swaths of the population
>BUT SOMEHOW THEY CAN HIRE 30 PEOPLE WITH CARS, EQUIPMENT AND MORE JUST TO MAKE YOU SLEEP LESS

youtu.be/HF9G9M0cR0E
youtu.be/VnFC-s2nOtI
youtu.be/1S3eX4ehQ9k
youtu.be/gGGzlP-fy1k
youtu.be/9W0adhqYY6E
youtu.be/ei3zla5hS9o

Attached: holosonics-voice-to-skull.jpg (400x300, 34K)

thats why I conceal and carry

Yes. it is real. Are you a dissident that holds views your government doesn't like? Are you public with that? Guess what you just signed up for! Enjoy your gang stalking.

(What is the end game of this? You kill yourself because nobody believes you that there are all these people following you around and it slowly drives you mad)

Nah.

They do shit so you know youve been targetted.

Theyll get you fired, or move the furniture in your home. Take all your socks. Spread rumors. Break your car.

But the point is that the target knows they are the subject. Its called soft torture and the stress induced caused many of the victims to kill themselves.

Theoretically in America it would be unconstitutional to perform these kinds of acts, but they also correlate almost identically with what a schizophrenic would experience daily.

It is very real. Im sure other governments do it. (Recorded fact). But would be unsurprised if the U.S. did it as well.

Yes, there are a lot of crazies who claim they are being gangstalked but their experiences are ridiculous and far away from mine. It’s possible that they were getting gangstalked and then became completely insane because they couldn’t rationalize what was happening. Or, they were already insane, heard about this idea called “gangstalking,” and falsely attributed it to their experiences.

(On the other hand, people who are already somewhat ill are good targets for gangstalking. Look at someone like Chris-Chan. Already ill, people messed with him and he went completely off the deep end.)

In my case, the Chinese government just wanted to humiliate me because I was American, and they didn’t want other Chinese looking at me and getting any ideas about freedom and liberty. I myself wondered “why me? What the fuck do they want from me? Are they after my data?” But actually, they were just coming at me personally so they could make an example out of me.

I wish it was.

I'd gang stalk 24/7

Attached: Stalker campfire.jpg (640x493, 75K)

I mean really, people use drugs, and the cops follow and monitor themy because they are breaking the law. The definition is so broad you have to be an idiot to say it doesn't exist.

>(On the other hand, people who are already somewhat ill are good targets for gangstalking. Look at someone like Chris-Chan. Already ill, people messed with him and he went completely off the deep end.)

why the fuck would anyone want to mess with him, he is retarded, nobody gave a fuck about him before and after him. People called him a "lolcow" for a good reason, because he gave out lols to people. You know what happened to him? Well not me personally but WE FUCKING BROKE HIM. HE WAS BULLIED BY EVERYONE INVOLVED TO THE POINT WHERE HE IS NOW.

kek

if they were subjected to the ridiculous bullshit I am they wouldn't have even been able to kill themselves

very disappointing.

Attached: effects.jpg (800x1134, 460K)

paranoid schizophrenia
youtube.com/watch?v=qivehPk6Wzo

Uh, no. I went to a school for international relations hat was 70% Chinese, and they fucking hated me. I’m American, and half-Taiwanese. The people I went to class with were literally Ivy League, corporate elite, government officials, etc. That alone should be enough to give credibility to my story.

Why do I have the strangest feeling people with paranoid schizophrenia resort to quackery like this to justify hearing voices in their heads?

Attached: d8a822e3fcd02ed779f611becf9e9bc2.jpg (664x900, 57K)

Actually, voice to skull research was already unclassified.

This is the same fucking argument made everytime.

>being this much of a spook

The STASI were the ones who started gang stalking.

Yes, but think about it from Chris-chan’s perspective. How many people know about and follow his life. People who pretending to be his friend or girlfriend just to backstab him until he went even more insane, but he lacks the mental capability to even grasp what’s happening to him. Gangstalking is similar, targeted harassment designed to break someone.

You know what is actually real? This psyop which will have led to people dismissing it completely. Zerzetsung is fucking real...but among the lunatics who experience this new form, of the half or so actual crazies, there exist also gov entities who further those under their flags. Even people in this thread try to make people dismiss it completely. A number of those who report being gangstalked...ARE ACTUALLY BEING GANGSTALKED. BUT ITS COSTLY, AND NOT EVERYONE GETS TO BE GANGSTALKED.

If you want to know more, you should learn about the "floating box" surveillance. Which they use on cars. I had a manual on opsec...but comon dude. The gov and the jews are not that mighty to have 100% of us under surveillance. They wish they did...if you shitpost about a frog, the worst that you can expect is to be put on an automated list of sorts by some automated system...which will not be really dealt with any time soon since the manual labor required to go through all of this is in the trillions of dollars.

>I bet you also smoke weed, if you believe in gang stalking
you were doing so well

My schizophrenic sister started talking about gang stalking when she turned 19. Then she would stare at the stars and say that people are electrocuting her in the feet. Finally, she was hospitalized and put on risperidone. Suffice to say, the gang stalking talk has disappeared.

No, gang stalking is not real. It's a conspiracy theory made by a community of schizophrenics.

Is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=5MVyQNNFobA

>The STASI were the ones who started gang stalking.

and the bolshevics took the tactics and turned them into stealth warfare strategies.

Anybody who questions Gang Stalking should know that it is literally a psyop to disorganize people who practise STASI tactics.

These things are very real and cultish and have an amassed army of individuals who discredit it on purpose becauae they are associated with it.

It is the ultimate version of (((Gas lighting)))

>government and jews barely have enough resources and power to stop funny pictures about frogs and hitler that subvert swaths of the population
Well you gotta admit Gov- uhh I mean Jews tend to support both sides of a conflict thus always survive in the end. So it's not really a result of lacking capability or resources. Literally anyone who ironically shitposted could get v& by Trump, trialed and executed all because of the influence the White House can exert even with someone unpopular with the deeper sometimes even global elements like Trump in charge.

but the question is "why"? Why would a gov entity waste time and energy on someone who is of no importance? The gov, and the jews too have time that they can allocate to certain tasks...you know who actually broke chris chan? Its the fucking maligned neets of this board, of ages past. And they did it for the lulz. Srsly. He was broken down and destroyed because they thought it was funny, thats about it really.

Cool story bro.

I get group harassed by antifa. I wouldn't call it gang stalking because they are not actively following me, just try to annoy me and force a reaction to get me for assault.

Yeah let's hear more.
>50% of humans
Seems fairly unrealistic though, bro. I'd say more like......99.6%?

>It is the ultimate version of (((Gas lighting)))

and the politicians and military refuse to acknowledge that other nations are directly attacking their citizens.

abcnews.go.com/US/florida-school-shooter-methodically-moved-classrooms-execute-victims/story?id=53112929

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/17/navy-yard-shooting-aaron-alexis/2825749/

Attached: v2k.jpg (241x208, 13K)

Rich people caused ww2 for oil profit and auschwitz was fully owned by ig farben (bayer), who experimented and killed few millions for the sake of their pharma industry.

The pharma industry keeps testing different varieties of medicine depending on how much the consumer is willing to pay, killing thousands and hurting billions in the aftermath.

You are programmed to believe in the illusion of a safe space within society by people exploiting you.

Tl;dr nature does not care about weaklings

Most of the so called of victims of this are just batshit insane

It's not that they are doing this to nobodies. They are attemping to create free radicals in society that cause crime and disparage a certain identity of the individual who does it.

I.e. if we make a bunch of young white males dissociative to society and fill them with anger, near schools, then we have a new angle to push on school shootings by white men!

It’s not that hard to understand in my case. This school was 70% percent Chinese and they were afraid that I had too much cultural sway, because my way of thinking (bottom-up, freedom of thought) was completely opposite to theirs (top-down, authoritarianism). I was a threat to their control over the culture of the school. They can’t physically assassinate me, so what’s the next best thing? Or even better? Character assassinate me and drive me insane so nobody at that school will ever look up to me.

I mean, I was basically all alone. It wasn’t that hard for them to do this. All they have to do is say “if you see this guy, tell me everything he does, says, etc.”

Physical danger senpai

Gang stalking isn't always evil, even though it is human trafficking, by definition, sometimes you gotta get good people away from bad people.

I remember your story and the last time you posted. The thread got spooky really quick with (((misinformation)))

the reason why we are alive right now and can act in a certain manner is not because its some grande plan by the kikes. Its most likely the result of there still being a chance to fight and room to maneuver. As it is for other races and nations, perhaps like china. The power struggle that exists now still exists and still keeps on going. Every group has limited resources, chances over time, affects other people too...the nature of the world still hasnt changed that much really.

and gang stalking is real, but 80% of it are actual mentally ill people. Whats more...I suspect that gang stalking may take on evolutions of their own...instead of destroying people it can potentially also be used to subvert certain assets for your use. If you are a nation that sends off spies, you are sending off high IQ actors to foreign places for example...which are quite useful to your end. But perhaps there exists room for your own nation to take control of them, make them play double agents, or perhaps some people with other skills...turned to your own nation still...

Maybe you could even turn some people into scapegoats, boogy men, that in an act of arresting can be used for pretty headlines to vilify one group over the other. Those fucking satanic cultists of atomwaffen perhaps are not gangstalking but go to a similar purpose still...quite many uses for actual gangstalking there are, especially considering how high IQ people can be worth a 100 thousand normal people.

Real story bro. She kept telling me red cars were gang stalkers. Like come on man, you look at uncommon (or even common) events and describe them as being part of a conspiracy.

Perhaps your sister's mental instability was caused by electrical distortion in the nervous architecture in the human body? Namely brain and spine which can result from physical trauma or growth. For instance her feeling zapped in the feet could actually be a legit stimuli experienced by residual electrical currents that run along the spine and force of a pain response in that specific area of the body.

In another example physical trauma coupled with mental stress can sometimes overstimulate the pineal gland of the brain thus producing a very very bad case of paranoia, sometimes even full blown hallucinations if not reality disconnection.

Too bad we're years away from anyone inventing a technique or machine to properly resynchronize mind and body than just numb them with drugs and hope they get better.

>I’m American, and half-Taiwanese

Oh well in that case you were definitely gang-stalked and the FBI CIA LGBTBBQ and NSA are reading our exchange right now.
Careful, don't say anything revealing.
I think I heard a knock on the door, brb (hopefully).

No, it's /x/fags off their meds.

Wear a shirt with the Chinese Word for 4, they will back away.

or she was hit by mossad with secret weapons tech that is classified by the American military/Government.

And thus, they have to keep the secret, even if it's used to murder each and ever last American.

>Gas lighting
youtu.be/UYmtzaHwCKo

Attached: gaslighting-infographic.png (800x2000, 478K)

Believe what you want. The truth is out there and it's much simpler than anyone would believe hence why it's always eluded them.

Everything is a game.

Attached: 8163c7e2367e4081d731574835b1cfd8.jpg (439x647, 57K)

Law enforcement is corrupt and happen to hate us Third positionists(including Natsocs, Fascists, commies, Juche, SSNP and White Nationalists) therefore they organize gang stalking and let it happen, they even target 2A supporters

That's easily attributable to meth or heavy amphetamine use though, which is why it always has plausible deniability, most of us have secrets or weaknesses that can be exploited by other entitie(s) which would be blown off by anyone you tell