Subhuman/Switzerland

4 Albanians,a Bosnian Mulslim .A nigger and an Mexican are in the first 11 for Switzerland today.Only 3 white guys.

Attached: save3.jpg (299x168, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVCDex9mptE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>swiss defender

Attached: IMG_20180617_141509.png (1080x725, 325K)

>Honorary Aryan

Attached: ho.jpg (1200x1800, 438K)

so, most europeans squads are not europeans or local anymore.
what's the point of the (((world))) cup?

Attached: IMG_20180617_141610.png (1080x1055, 1.53M)

didn’t know that. i fucking hate soccer. but yeah we are fucking sweden cuck tier.

perhaps most europeans governments are following the path of sweden

lmao it's a total joke now isnt it

what's the point of these games if every team looks the same except using different uniforms

welcome to the future.

I think the asian teams like Japan or SK are still asian people
or not?

And you were going to loose either way to a team full of monkeys. Use that medkit to cure that butthurt.

that's not the point user

NATIONS ARE NOT RACES YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER.

Please return to plebbit you utter tard.

Switzerland is so cucked even Jow Forums posters like me aren‘t even pure swiss
t. white slav

>Mexican
He‘s Chilean. And that nog is half swiss.

He is correct you idiot. Race is a colour, Heritage is another thing.

confident retard detected.

>what's the point of the (((world))) cup?
promote diversity and sell shitty merch to everybody around the planet

>albos are worse then monkeys

Attached: hgfhfghfhfghfgh.jpg (330x319, 26K)

>If noggydog manages to get a swiss passport, he's swiss

Attached: 1526638387287m.jpg (1024x853, 118K)

This. Jow Forumstards are so fucking retarded that they confuse nationality with race all the fucking time.

He is though. As much as it triggers dumb little stormweenies, if his passport says "Swiss" he is for all intents and purposes Swiss. Deal with it.

a swiss person is a person who's ancestors are from switzerland
just like some serb living in croatia isn't croatian

Too bad you can't get a passport that makes you not be a nigger anymore.

So if he stays in Switzerland, a number of generations later his descendants will be Swiss, is that what you are saying?

A nation is a group of people with common heritage(race), language and culture. 'White' or 'black' are not races, that is just a (((media))) construct to polarize the population and fuel pointless conflicts.

It doesn't fucking matter though. Nigel Farage's ancestors are French. So I guess he's not really British either according to you.

It used to be a meme, but Argentina might be the whitest team in the world cup besides Croatia

if he intergrates and he is the same race as a swiss person i don't see why not
most europeans are mixed between each other
british is not an ethnicity
if both of his parents were french then he is french no matter what
you can't change who you are

sad
my normie (((friends))) and co-workers are just fooled by the FIFA propaganda
how can I help them?

>british is not an ethnicity
British refers to the Britons, a Celtic subgroup. It's just been metonymized to mean the island and country as a whole

Don't let that Brazilian team fools you.

There are 40 million whites in this country.

Attached: brazilian_people.jpg (640x487, 250K)

Attached: amanda-goecking.jpg (448x673, 73K)

I never said it was an ethnicity. That's why you can be a British national of African ethnicity.

pol always confuses nationality with ethnicity. Nationality is what's written on your passport.

"Swiss" isn't an ethnicity. Being swiss is a state of mind.

yeah sure
you can be a black british person but never a black englishman

Attached: brazil_supporters.jpg (750x500, 112K)

Bullet straight through the head

You can if you're mixed.

Also, "English" isn't an ethnicity AFAIK

I always imagined that Swizerland would be pretty based.

>Also, "English" isn't an ethnicity AFAIK
how is it not?
>You can if you're mixed.
sure

The mountain jew has spoken. And nothing but cuckery has left his mouth.

this albanian manlet
pls nuke us

I thought Anglo-Saxon was the ethnic group not "English".

So you agree that a French or a German can be black then?

the swiss aren't tall at all though

it's not the whites only world cup retarded fuckheap. They are born in Switzerland and have a Swiss passport, they are Swiss. Deal with it.

Liar. We are 20 million at best.

scottish, english and irish are ethnicities
german, french, polish are ethnicities
yugoslavian, british are nationalities
i've never heard of the anglo saxon ethnicity, that was a thing in the past but i don't think anybody identifies themselves as anglo saxon

There is no such thing as 'the race of a Swiss person'.

the swiss are white
croatians are white
dutch people are white
russians are white
europeans are white

problem?

Attached: züricher.png (960x960, 999K)

stop falling for leftie propaganda
were technically 70 miilion, but most of these are castizo
We're confortably on the 40 million margin and we hold like 70% of the economy

no they aren't because race and location are not intricately linked. Also slavshits aren't white.

Attached: dd02f7e83f546031.jpg1.jpg (518x412, 20K)

this albanian manlet is the king of the manlets
and croatniggers are aren`t so white at all

>no they aren't because race and location are not intricately linked.
they are though
>Also slavshits aren't white.
fair point

ok nice, neither is half of your country
now shoo shoo manlet

no they literally aren't, being white doesn't make you European and being black doesn't make you non-Swiss. You can be triggered by this unequivocal fact all you want, but that's it. Off yourself retard.

>scottish, english and irish are ethnicities
I don't think so. When you complete the census the options for ethnicity are white British, white European, Irish, afro Carribbean, middle Eastern, Asian, etc...

Yo don't have separate categories for English and Scottish people. That's just dumb.

>There is no such thing as 'the race of a Swiss person'.
There are ethnicities which qualify as Swiss ethnicites though. Each Swiss canton was always inhabited by a specific ethnicity. The Swiss German part was/is mostly inhabited by Alpine Germanic people, the west by frogs and Tessin by Northern Italians. So there are Swiss natives and Albanians don't count to it. Not to mention that Switzerland was build up and created solely by us Swiss-Germans.

>no they literally aren't, being white doesn't make you European
yes it does
> being black doesn't make you non-Swiss
yes it does
>You can be triggered by this unequivocal fact all you want, but that's it.
i am not triggered at all mate, you seem to be the one that is triggered
>Off yourself retard.
are you that chink dutch mutt?
i thought the scottish considered themselves as different people
as far i can tell they speak a different language or at least did

>being black doesn't make you non-Swiss
Being black does make you non-Swiss. There are no black ethnicites which were ever part of Switzerland.

Some of us oldfags never forget.

Attached: Teamjpg.jpg (800x600, 616K)

this

Some Iranians are white but they aren't European.

Attached: IranianCute.jpg (1240x800, 95K)

HAHAHAHAHA

Well you're wrong on pretty much every count. Scottish people aren't a different race, they don't speak a different language they just live in the northernmost region of Britain.

Also, black people absolutely can be Swiss. If you're born in Switzerland and have a Swiss passport then you are Swiss. End of story.

Until today. There are thousands of black Swiss citizens.

they aren't white though
pic related white race

Attached: 1386899483201.png (1152x1360, 1.39M)

you seem to fail to comprehend my point
my point is you can be a citizen of any country, you can be any nationality but you can't be any ethnicity
there are no black croatians, there never was, there never will

They're Swiss citizen but not Swiss. You're delusional if you think a piece of paper could turn you into a Swiss,German,Pole,etc,etc. Being Swiss goes beyond the state, same goes for being German or Polish.

I don't know about you guys, this beats the endless honks from the Peru match from yesterday.

thank you

as of today us team is all blacks
france soccer's team is reaching that point

Got your back Croatbro. Even uncle Adi knew that you are based.

Attached: BasedCroatia.png (1000x750, 1.23M)

money, and let foreigners contract zikka from local whores

>I always imagined that Swizerland would be pretty based.
Dude, let me drop some red pills about our "based" country: In 2011 we took lybians wounded in combat action to threat them in our hospitals. Our (((government))) gave them special "express" visas for that AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW IF ALL OF THEM VENT BACK!
to make mattters worse, recend documents of italian foreign intelligence says that this program was HEAVILY INFILTRATED BY JIHADIS!
Switzerland is not based, it is full of cucks governed by traitors! Get that in your thick skulls already!

And you seem to be missing the point that Ethnicity != Nationality.

Swiss is not an ethnicity. You think that a person born Geneva is ethnically different from a person born a few hundred meters across the French border?

Hell the country of Switzerland might not even exist if the French had invaded and conquered them.

But you can't define what actually makes you Swiss.

If you go back far enough you'll probably find that your ancestors immigrated to Switzerland.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVCDex9mptE
enjoy some music
yes but swiss ethnicity is made up, the swiss are much more complex than other ethnicities
there are several swiss ethnicities, doesn't matter if they're similar or not, they're just swiss
i don't think the swiss regard them as 'swiss german' or 'swiss italian', they just regard themselves as swiss regardless of the region they're from
you could say they're an ethnicity since they don't share a common language or culture but you can't say the same for germany or france

>you could say they're an ethnicity
nationality*

In what way is Sommer white but not say Shaqiri? You are so fucking dumb.

ZOG governments you mean.

>Ah, yes
>Rodriguez
>A long history of Swiss men going back generations.

Attached: swiss.jpg (1024x681, 216K)

Switzerland is a tiny country of like 7 million people and you want to break them down even further is sub ethnicities? What the fuck are you smoking dude? The main ethnicity in Switzerland is Caucasian. That's it. That doesn't mean that all Swiss people are Caucasians or that all Caucasians are Swiss. Why are you incapable of separating an arbitrary construct like nationality from someone's ethnicity?

>implying Albanians aren’t the ONLY reason Swizterland is in the World Cup

Face it! Switzerland always had a shitty soccer team before BIG ALBANIAN COCK showed up and dominate the Brazilian monkeys.

Forgot to mention: If a foreign faggot doesn't pass the test for getting cititzenship and runs to the media to tell the some made up story, they eagerly make it look like cititzenship is a right insead of a privilege. And as always, people here lap it up and cheer for the foreign faggot until the responsible naturalization committe usually caves in like cucks and give him cititzenship anyway. My guess is you'll never ever see that in countries like Hungary who actually have some sane amount of national pride left in them.

Switzerland is currently a "Vielvölkerstaat" which means it consists of multiple ethnicites but that doesn't mean that all ethnicites can be Swiss.
You're Swiss if you have the Swiss pass,carry the Swiss culture and have Swiss ancestry. And certain groups of people like Austrians can become Swiss over time as they're also Alpine Germanic.And Switzerland didn't exists when the German tribes moved into those lands. We created Switzerland. A nation isn't a piece of land but a group of people. The ancestors of the English didn't just "immigrated to England". They were already Anglos before and they create the land of the angles through there presents.

Nationality is a legal relationship between an individual person and a state.
An ethnic group, or an ethnicity, is a category of people who identify with each other based on similarities such as common ancestry, language, history, society, culture or nation.
>The main ethnicity in Switzerland is Caucasian.
caucasian isn't a fucking ethnicity
>That doesn't mean that all Swiss people are Caucasians or that all Caucasians are Swiss.
yes it fucking does, ALL swiss people are white, and they came from switzerland

Attached: rtyfgj.jpg (451x426, 39K)

Suck a shotgun barrel, nigger.

Finally someone who gets it right.

>Switzerland is a tiny country of like 7 million people and you want to break them down even further is sub ethnicities?
The Baltic countries are inhabited by a few million people and we still can categorize them. But we Swiss are Germanic(mostly Alpine Germanic),French in the west and a bit of Northern Italian in the south. Black people can never be Swiss, they don't have a genetic link to our Swiss ancestors.

Not every European is white.
Meds and Slavs e.g. are European, but they’re not white.

I didn't even though of him at all.They are all subhumans anyway.Without exception .So fuck you .

(you)

There is no such thing as "white" i use that term for convenience only.

Albos are the result of turks raping your mother.

>white race
>includes non-white Southern Europeans and Slavs
I hope you’re baiting.

Yes, there is. If you’re blonde and blue-eyed, you’re white. The rest is non-white. Varg was very clear about this.
>t. butthurt non-white subhuman