If the state isn't white it should be deleted

If the state isn't white it should be deleted

Attached: 534534.png (906x632, 75K)

>I live in Missouri (That state near the center for non-US anons) and I agree it should be deleted. Take me away boys.

Forgot to change title from Jow Forums thread.

Attached: 20171124_192259.jpg (590x456, 54K)

Delaware should be reabsorbed by Pennsylvania
Otherwise I don't care

Agree with Ohio, don't really care about the rest. Ohiofags are arrogant shitheads who are loud-and-proud of their completely unmemorable state.

Same. I don't really know what most of the state is like but the Northwest and Central West part is garbage.

This too. Delaware is just Pennsylvania's shopping mall.

> west virginia is white
are you gay, retarded, or both?

The deep South should be deleted. I'm not talking about Georgia or s Carolina. I'm talking about the DEEP South.

also, wyoming?

Here is the real map.

Attached: ftfy.png (906x632, 86K)

> new mexico
> texas
> colorado
> the entire state of california
> pennsylvania

>excluding new England
>Washington state.
Get out Republican

Think about what the population in those states looks like.
Being anti Dem doesn't make me a Republican.

> they have brown people in them. they must be shitty
most of the people there, excluding the illegals, which yes, should be deported, are hardworking, decent folk. i will admit though, los angeles and san francisco should be erased.

>being this naive

Born and raised in Los Angeles (literally probably the worst city in the US or in the top 3). Los Angeles and San Fran are beyond saving at this point. There are 1 million Illegal immigrants in Los Angeles county alone. My family moved out of the state when they had enough. IMO LA literally deserves a nuke.

Sounds as bad as I thought it was.

visit San Fran on vacation. Homeless tent cities everywhere. Go to wine country. Illegals everywhere. I don't know what my parents were thinking when they said the Bay Area was a paradise 40 years ago.

It probably was 40 years ago.

^This.

Yay, Kansas!

Attached: 1528955471532.jpg (251x518, 21K)

It's okay for now but it is in danger. Not sure if we can turn back the tide.

Nuke the entire USA