Why do 90% of Whites in North America, aka Trailer Trash, possess a substantially below average IQ?

Why do 90% of Whites in North America, aka Trailer Trash, possess a substantially below average IQ?

Is it genetics?

Attached: 1529264375301.jpg (649x864, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xIAhzRR_I14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>below average IQ
What he's doing is smart as fuck, tho.

Attached: 1527719505733.jpg (350x350, 35K)

Yeah, smart as fuck as long as you ignore the fact that all the chemicals used to treat that rake are now seeping into his hotdogs. Which were never anywhere near healthy to eat in the first place.

Also seaport rage this gay slide thread.

>the chemicals used to treat that rake are now seeping into his hotdogs
the chemicals in "hot dogs" will dissolve the rake

>Homo Flabilis
The lazy ass tool maker.

Attached: 1516554834196.gif (450x253, 1.77M)

>all the chemicals used to treat that rake
>chemicals
>used to treat that rake
You mean..."steel, and black paint"? Oh wow, that must be some lethal shit, that's exactly as bad as frying food in gutter oil.

Isn't the education system in America ranked really low? I assume that no?

ROFL literally complaining about the chemicals in the rake.
Better off eating the rake unless it was made in China.

you spelled nigger wrong

The thing is, is that they aren't hurting anyone. He's at home doing some trashy shit instead of in public harassing people, being obnoxious or attacking innocent bystanders. Looks like he mowed his yard fairly recently, I don't see a bunch of trash laying around, no one is fist fighting for the video to be played on World Star.

Attached: smilin guy.jpg (487x530, 118K)

DAY OF THE RAKE. HANG YOURSELF LEAFS.

One of the lowest average IQ's comes out of California.

Attached: IQ.png (1513x983, 131K)

i could go for a hot dog tb᠌h

Let me get this straight... so that we're both on the same page. You have now been reduced to judging white people people by putting them on the same scale as black people.

How the mighty...... have fallen. Just wow.

Attached: Thats+one+for+the+cringe+folder.jpg (215x200, 8K)

>trailer trash
>house is bigger than 10 of your gay studios
Kek stay mad faggot.
White Power.

Attached: 1529220239844m.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

Jow Forums btfo

>Be a cucked civic nationalist muh cuckmerican flag
>All of cuckmerica makes fun of you calls you a hillbilly redneck racyss
>99% of the politicians hate you
>still be proud of a fucking gay flag

I think ive grown out of nationalism im up for tribalism but this blue pilled flag worshipping is gay as fuck especially if that flag is the symbol of the same people who want you dead

It's literally a perfect map of where the majority of whites live in the US

Attached: 1496685877901.jpg (1802x757, 241K)

YES

>Why do 90% of Whites in North America, aka Trailer Trash, possess a substantially below average IQ?
Bullshit. The United States is 56% white and has a 98 average IQ. That’s quite good for a nonwhite country, even higher than some European ones.

Attached: 05C9EB47-F3AE-4864-90AE-B93371F85F24.gif (325x203, 780K)

I pretty much said they are white trash, but I don't see what they're doing that is hurting anyone. Why even bitch about them, they're minding their own business, their yard doesn't look like total fucking ass and I don't have to hang out with them.

>day of the rake pictured
This is not what you guys promised me...

more whites more iq points

getting another gun soon, might get a grenade launcher so i can gas you kike faggots from anywhere.

>pic related

Attached: jewsfuckoff.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>all the chemicals
>not realizing its just wire metal with spray paint
>not realizing spray paint is inert and essentially non-toxic if it isnt leaded
>not realizing women eat more flakes of nail polish on a regular basis compared to that

That would be fair.

Why do you non whites try so hard on this board but consistently fail?

try harder kike

Half the whites in this country are nigger tier. The sad part is they really want to convince themselves that they're civilization builders when theyre just lighter skinned niggers

>All of cuckmerica makes fun of you calls you a hillbilly redneck racyss

Literally only jews in their New York or LA apartments do this. The rural country lifestyle was a hallmark of Americanism for 200 years. The pioneer spirit and the small town where everyone knew each other. Owning your own homestead and protecting it with your firearms. These used to be things celebrated all over America and the people that lived this way were seen as the ideal American, as ideal as baseball in the park or owning an automobile.

Only in the last ~50 years did we see the archetype change, and that's all the fault of international, globalist hedonist types that live in the major cities.

>lol he reduced the white guy to the black guys standard so this is proof the mighty have fallen!!!! lolz
nah, we just have to simplify arguments to the highest standard so you limpdick faggots could understand

porch honkeys
youtu.be/xIAhzRR_I14

Can you provide me with authors that espouse such views?

It is very common here and since political suicide is a default mode in here they don't care.

clearly a stable genius depicted
>demonstrates high IQ with critical thinking
>demonstrates ambition, determination, drive and focus in just OP pic related alone (30 meat whistles is an accomplishment)
OP niggity neck yourself before you wreck yourself

How the fuck do you get so fat? There has to be a point somewhere when you look at yourself in the mirror and say "Alright, I have to get a grip".

But not this fat sack of shit. Do people just don't care about their health?

Attached: pepe-confused.jpg (600x600, 37K)

spic thread. at least whites have figured out how to upgrade from dirt floors in the USA in 2018. I went over to this guys house to pick him up for work and his family literally had dirt floors.

They dont
Plenty of hicks Id trust before a city faggot

The US is essentially brazil but with a middle class.
You have a pro-sephardic ruling class (mostly jews, Trump, etc) with some outsiders like Gates, you have a thin middle class (called soiboys by Jow Forums) and then theres you and most american anons.

>bitter poorfag detected

The base is incredibly large ofc.

Holy shit look at him cook all those hotdogs on a rake.

Every fucking Redneck knows that Ameriplanet roasted the rake in the coals for a coupla minutes before cooking with it.
>a country boy can survive
That's why you Coastal fucks and minorities are going to be penned up in great Concentration Camps and set to work serving us hotdogs and milkshakes.
>thinking you can beat trailer trash in a war
oh my fucking sides

Attached: 15049645648.gif (245x230, 871K)

>most Americans would be considered middle class tho
if you think the majority of us are living in poverty you're fucking dumb

NEVER has any city faggot ever talked shit to me and gotten away with it.
You silly bitches cross the street when you see niggers and I walk right through the motherfuckers.
>muh city lyfe
You dumb fucks WISH youre life was like mine.

>roasted the rake in the coals for a coupla minutes before cooking with it

You can even see the transition zone to where the paint used to be. Dude does need to lose some pounds though.

Its all abut the reference. Soiboys for example make almost twice as you easily (STEM fags, college folks in general with useful degrees). Your ruling caste is astronomically wealthy. You are still a nigger.

Iq low but still higher than most niggers.

>*almost twice or more

>substantially lower IQ
>lives in nations with the highest prosperity and wealth
>Every other race try to storm the borders for what whites have
>just bvasically admitted stupid white people are better at living than intelligent brown people.

Wow,OP! you're such a racist to admit whites are superior to every other race.

>trailer trash
>clearly have a house in the background not a trailer
Who's the low iq faggot now?

>man in picture is unironically a genius
How do you cook that many hotdogs at once over an open fire with no grate?

>These are the people Americans speak of when they say "my town is mostly white
This brand of white is by far the worst

>low IQ
>using american ingenuity to increase efficiency
even our dumbest whites are smarter than niggers and spics

They are just feral individuals. "IQ" can be learned in the same way language can be learned. It is just language comprehension. Africans don't need specific pattern recognition as much as those in industrialized societies.

That doesn't mean that African Americans aren't Uncle Sams road-show minstrels.

Post your pic. Or do you not have the balls to do so?

He's a big hotdog handler.

Yeah using comparisons is how people put things into perspective. You should try it sometime with your life and reality when you get off your local McDonald's wifi

Attached: 1520351616471.jpg (620x400, 33K)

ironically it is nigger influence. They've seen nigger sheboons do this and it automatically gets picked up by the people in their environment... it's just a matter of fact... just like Mowgli... if you grow up amongst wolves you start acting like them.

Attached: 1529104705705.jpg (800x546, 45K)

niggers don’t help. it’s why if you have the money, you send your kids to private school.

t. graduated catholic school and college

whatcha doin, Rabbi?

If the shit hit the fan while I was in the US id be looking to join up with the rednecks, they have superior knowledge of the land, food and have a decent collection of weapons.