Be me

>Be me
>Be white Jew in major metropolitan center in America
>Need money for jewelry marketed as art and sold to rappers
>Where to get?

If anyone wants to get into business with this nice, young Jewish male I would offer 50/50 profit split in exchange production costs. Principle returned. Production pipelines already in place, as well as credibility for marketing product as art.

Pros?
Cons?

Interested in and appreciate your perspective, thanks guys!

Attached: 84CFAAA2-1BD8-472E-865A-A6FBA9EB6BEA.png (750x1334, 324K)

>Inb4: ((Jew)) X, Y, or Z

oh so i take all the risk and you take half the profits?

It’s not particularly risky. Gold and diamonds are immediately liquid.

Also, I will do the work of running the operation. So, yes, naturally I will profit from it.

This isn't LinkedIn you boob

I like unconventional approaches and am demonstrating that.

>50/50 profit split in exchange for production costs
>yes goy buy all this expensive stuff so i can sell it for you, and then keep half of the money

Attached: jude.png (225x225, 10K)

Uh, again, transforming raw materials into a saleable product is a value add.

Young Jewish male in NYC. Rappers love the idea that their new found money makes them somehow more cultured so they gladly buy into the "art" meme. Let us make some money.

OP here, in LA.
Shall we get in touch?

ok, you talked me into it, you silver tongued devil. do you accept paypal or should I just mail you cash?

Additionally, rap culture is so synonymous with mainstream culture overall that genuine art memes will be borne of it. I probably have the ability to become blue chip from this.

Cash preferred. ;-)

great, all I need is a name and address! Will $50k be enough to get started? do you need more?

What an incredibly Jewish scheme.
Well done Rabbi, gotta keep those skills sharp.

>white Jew

Attached: 1511644238317.jpg (362x314, 24K)

Whiteness is about how one is perceived socially.

Please contact me privately, I would love to discuss this further.

[email protected]

Bump with diamond bracelet.

Attached: 8D487540-06F5-472D-99F7-873BF068833D.jpg (750x777, 183K)

I'll actually be in LA towards the end of the summer, in the meantime though what is a good way to get in contact?

>When two Jews meet

Here’s good. It’s a throwaway but I’ll shoot you my personal email from there.

[email protected]

To you:

>race is le social construct

Attached: 1512296157917.jpg (843x604, 127K)

I’m 6’ 2” with a strong jawline and an athletic build. I’m an ethnic mutt, sure, but that’s better than a clawhand or a hemophiliac.

Another random jewelry pic bump.

Attached: A699B135-75CE-41F8-A836-3931E65784C4.jpg (750x467, 166K)

>hey I'm a Jew, give me money

What could go wrong

Attached: 4L_p8r4Ryuv.jpg (3120x4160, 2.24M)

>hey, I’m not a Jew
>I’m gonna complain about how Jews have all the money and property
>and then when they make an offer I’m going to insult them
>= logic?

>Jew
>Jow Forums

The fuck are you even doing. This is Jow Forums retard.

Attached: fortnite-locker-bai-yeusr-f-account-and-equip-emotes-t-pose-32051916.png (500x353, 92K)

>being a mutt is better than-

Attached: 1526011179649.jpg (800x800, 72K)

We are were we are as a society because some goys accepted too many judaic offers

Also how did I insult you?
Was it the caricature, or the fact I implied you're a jew?

This is a strategically safe space to learn to manage and respond to ridicule and criticism. You don’t know me, hence it doesn’t truly matter.

Alternatively you could shoot me a text:
(949) 534-6590

>Whiteness is about how one is perceived socially.

Attached: 1510181336311.jpg (623x713, 62K)

>white
>jew
not so fast rabbi

Are you really so dense that you think white is a specific ethnicity?

No. Because it will evolve like this:

>50/50 profit split in exchange production costs.
>60/40 profit split
>70/30 profit split
>80/20 profit split
>90/10 profit split
>100/0 profit

And then you will sue me for the money I somehow now owe you.

Why would I do that? That’s ridiculous.

White isn't an ethnicity. Slav or Saxon, Celt or Anglo would be, but that doesn't equate to "muh wypipo wuz social construct"

If it’s not an ethnicity, and it’s not about social perception - then what the fuck is it?

Because here the fuck I am.

I'll reach out to you later in the evening. Always funny to read how we aren't white or other obscure irrelevant insults here.

It's an umbrella term. And you're not covered under it shlomo and you never will.

Jews aren't white

In that case I’d prefer you text the number I left, I think the throwaway email expires.

And yeah, people jealous that we’re a part of two clubs and they’re barely a part of one. This Canadian asshole throwing a fit like my state isn’t wealthier than his whole country.

This Jew is white. Get used to it. If we met, and I didn’t announce my ethnic background, you would assume I was white. That’s all it takes.

>I didn’t announce my ethnic background, you would assume I was white

Attached: 1507253604332s.jpg (125x108, 2K)

That immediate social classification is all that matter in determining one’s whiteness.

Like a wolf in sheep's clothing sure. But as soon as the benefits of bring white run out, you are then Jewish. Jews aren't white, they just say they are to benefit from it

>social classification is all that matter in determining one’s whiteness

Attached: 9334685.png (375x360, 153K)

are you in LA?

send deets to [email protected]

He's just getting people to buy fake diamonds

Yeah he's got a jewellery thing going but the bulk of the profit on his end will be you paying out for his Israeli manufactured diamonds

Don't forget their number one export is fake diamonds.

Incorrect, I will only be using genuine materials. I don’t fuck with fakes.

Correct, message incoming. Thanks.

What the fuck is with this shariablue tier infofarm psyop?

Attached: 1451742554276.png (400x400, 27K)

What? Lol

This is sleepyposting level garbage faggot.

You guys are brave. You're risking doxxing yourselves.

Has your phone blown up yet? The topkikes are going to send people following you home at night and punching holes in your tires for hanging you on here.

I like how you ignore me

Sage, report and hide

Have a (You) for this lvl of b8.

Attached: too good bait.jpg (621x569, 23K)

I don’t know which message you’re referring to, but if it was some faggy bait about me being ethnically Jewish, I genuinely don’t care.

Sleepyposting is a hilarious term. What’s it mean?

Nah, all the info is mine and I’m not worried about getting doxxed.

I think I've seen a few of these threads but I didn't follow the last one. How do you plan to move your product? High end stores or markets/expositions? Rap concerts? Your product is tailored to who, exactly? The artists themselves? What makes you think there's a big enough market of up and coming artists who want to appear more cultured, wouldn't appealing to their fans who are equally as irresponsible with their money yet much more numerous be a better idea? You realize the 'cultured' barb wire chain in your op looks like a toy you'd receive from a quarter machine in a laundromat, right?

The image in the OP was just for attention. Not representative of art direction.

Audience is found in both the artists themselves and their wealthier fans. Appealing to their lower tier fans is already being done. However, I also have two exhibitions set up for the work in galleries in LA (one of which has a track record of getting their artists into museum collections) and interviews incoming with Hypebeast and Juxtapoz - so it’s about something larger too. As I said, rap culture is so prevalent that reflecting on it is a timely artistic focus.

>being this new
This better be bait.

Attached: 1507252917476.jpg (255x200, 10K)

;)

>white jew
no

There are white people from almost all ethnic backgrounds. Fight me.

I think the mods were wrong to move this but can’t argue with the judge.

Bump with random jewelry pic.

Attached: BBD95923-BFE7-49A4-A717-2069E25BFE19.png (750x1334, 1.09M)

Bump

Jow Forums is dead today huh?

Anyone here?

Die

Try holding your breath!

No

I invite you to contribute to this thread.

Lol no

Attached: Books.png (1080x844, 568K)

Lol. Ok.