Can we have a serious discussion about how awful the Canadian posters are here...

Can we have a serious discussion about how awful the Canadian posters are here? Why the fuck are almost all Canadian posts so fucking terrible? What's wrong with Canadians? Is there a way to get Canada banned as a whole from Jow Forums?

Attached: 31ILBrIvVVL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3x4t_xJEchM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Venting out on Jow Forums. That's about it. Just don't take any post serious in Jow Forums.

Bump, I too have wondered this

I would rather we disposed of meme flags, because Jews use them to divide the goys and distract them from their Jewing.

Attached: Divide the goy.jpg (252x291, 29K)

T*rkish posters should be rangebanned.

I don't know why I had a meme flag on. That seems to be a leaf tactic.

>EU flag

>complains about Canadians

listen here you pathetic little muslim fuck toy

the next time u EU bitches decide to fight each other

we wont come and save

we wont sacrifice our lives for the greater good

we will sit back

relax

and watch as you pathetic excuses for humans try and survive

buh bye sweeties thanks for reading

Once again it's proven that it's Amerimutts shitposting behind the EU flag

They are all too drunk on maple syrup and moose cum to think coherently

Canadians and Germans are just awful

Canadian posts are basically Australian posts, without the charm, humor, bantz, or interesting stories.

Attached: Aboot.jpg (740x741, 158K)

>Why the fuck are almost all Canadian posts so fucking terrible?
Mostly the fact they are Canadian. Canadians define themselves as being "not American" which 99.7% of the time manifests itself by being the most unamerican thing imaginable: raging libtards. Change my mind

From the viewpoint of Canada I guess this makes perfect sense.

Fuck off sven after im done fucking your sister (BLACKED) im gonna kill u hoe

stop hatin us whites, mutt

worst flags are Democrat, UN and Euro memeflags.
They are universally retarded

Blacks smell so bad, and the resemblance to apes disgusts me

Hillary won the popular vote, i'd say your country has more libtards than we have people

Democracy is mob rule you stupid leaf, which is why we are not a democracy we are a representative republic with the electorial college. California is as gay as your country, and between 1-3 illegals/ dead beaners voted for her. Faggot

It's this, more or less. Canucks have a simultaneous inferiority/superiority complex. They're in 24/7 "notice me senpai" mode, and we don't give a runny shit about them.

They're pathetic faggots.

>Canada
>white
What's that, Ching Chong Chang? No likeu bantz? Engrish not velly good, study harder, tly learn!

MYTH: Canadians are terrible posters

FACT: Canadians are NOT terrible posters

Attached: 1382585774648.png (922x882, 225K)

In general and overwhelmingly, Canadians are horrible posters.

Are we too politically correct for you yet meme flaggot ?

Attached: VictoriaNuland.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Incorrect

I can't, the best political move at the moment is just hate on Trump, that's it, everyone loves you then. The entire country is mostly backing Trudeau again because of this nonsense.

false canada is number 1 best hdi in the world

California also has more people than this country, thanks for proving my point retard

I have a large penis (Canadian)

>le 56% goblin

my fellow canadians when will we declare war on trump dictatorship?

>mfw I almost responded seriously to this bait

Attached: download (22).jpg (181x279, 11K)

It's because the majority of posters are American. It's a beloved Canadian past time to fuck with Americans; which is why we write most of your comedies along with the jews.
It's a coping mechanism to deal with living with the gun happy bipolar meth addict that lives below us.

I am able to regularly create 300 response shitpost threads and get like 50 (you)'s

Jow Forums users are too thin skinned and easy to troll

Attached: 1431556947203.jpg (500x700, 112K)

You guys need a Hitler so badly, but next election is literally a Gay Cuban, a fat jew, or a communist poo in loo; SAD

Attached: castro.jpg (640x853, 38K)

If you impose tariffs on your enemies, they win.

You mean, "gobrin"

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=3x4t_xJEchM

Your stupid ass military couldn't fight a war with itself

Attached: metoo.jpg (807x514, 31K)

>I'm only acting retarded
Nah, you're Canadian.

Your military only fights wars if Israel tells it to lmao

.... I actually agree with Trudeau on something. End foreign intervention, nuke commie hotbeds.

Lol, what's the topic this time muttburger? Oh, Canada AGAIN?

Seriously, Americans post about Canada and Canadians almost constantly. Every single day multiple threads about these Canadians you apparently all hate. Like, it's getting bad and don't think we don't notice, you literally post about us more often than you post about anything else (and there is no shortage of topics to post about here).

Why do you think that is Jow Forums? Is it really because they hate us so much? I mean, don't get me wrong, I hate cranberry juice, I wouldn't lie to you about that. So guess how often I mention cranberry juice? That was probably the first time since christmas. But Americans? They mention this country and people they "hate" multiple times a day confessing their "dissatisfaction" and "loathing" of us as a country and a people.

You know what I think it is? I think they're secretly jealous, lol!

Attached: cancer bananan.png (516x526, 257K)

Here's to hoping they'll tell us to fight you.

Trump is trying to guy Canadian conservatism by going after our dairy and poultry farmers.

American agriculture is essentially welfared to be extremely inexpensive creating an unfair competitive market that our farmers would be driven out of business was by.

This forces rural conservatives to liberal city centres without the skills to thrive.

Attached: confirmation-bias.png (691x226, 30K)

And how is this a bad thing mutt ?

Attached: goonies9.gif (280x210, 1.68M)

When I was a kid I used to think Canada was very white and conservative. Boy was I wrong. Almost as bad as Swedcucks

no I mean goblino, Chico

not sure if ur trolling

Attached: hdi.png (528x626, 71K)

Try and take out Trump and I'll take you out faggot

This, memeflags are cancer.

kek

Attached: 1528246496651.gif (226x224, 182K)

Can Americans go even a couple hours without obsessing over Canada? This is starting to get weird

talk to trudeau like that again and il smash u with my hockey stick

Spotted the traitor.

I like guns and small government and I'm being held hostage by Chinese bought communists
Plz help

This

I don't know, memeflag. I find myself cringing at the majority of leaf posts, and I don't even think most of them are intentional shills. Almost everyone I know that was born in Canada has the ultra-bluepilled outlook that you would expect to see if they got their opinion directly from mainstream news. I would say sorry, but I just don't have it in me anymore.

Attached: 1526598052936.jpg (466x492, 50K)

We don't hate you any more than we hate a retard who comes up to us and paws at us. That's what retards do, it's not like they're able to help themselves. We "hate" the behavior, not the retard.

they have a bad case of land of the free home of the brave ...

Attached: Give-your-life-for-greater-Israel.jpg (480x360, 102K)

I feel like they're gonna try to touch my secret places soon

Attached: 1527361375445.jpg (206x215, 5K)

Feeling insecure?

So you support the government that is actively trying to displace you with 3rd world immigrants and riddle your children with debt? How quaint.

You have no property rights, free speech, or right to bear arms, you are a subject of the Crown you dumb faggot

Attached: 37bb37da-11b4-4d9f-a967-78cc1f694dc5.jpg (600x394, 36K)

We have such shit posts because our government makes us toe the line in basically everything we do or say. Its pretty terrifying so its not natural to come on a white-supremacist, hate mongering site and just flow out syllabic salads for you retards to read.

Hahahahahajahahaha. Loser.

So are you a Chink, a Pajeet, or a cuck? Because those are the only Canadians I've ever seen.

>We don't hate you any more than we hate a retard who comes up to us and paws at us. That's what retards do, it's not like they're able to help themselves. We "hate" the behavior, not the retard.

>I'm jealous of a retard

FTFY

A wily leaf would've ran with it instead of stopping at Israel simply owning our military. Way to continually lower the bar.

Use your real flag, leaf

Honestly just talking with fellow whites the Multicultural Mosaic propaganda movement is complete and the demographics have shifted to where we really are the minority. The people here are too comfortable and "nice" that even bringing up Black crime statistics makes everyone go "but that's not my experience" or "not all blacks are like that", getting them rallied up for a true right-wing white country movement is not happening any time soon, and even if we did the government and at least half of the whites would go on the side of the immigrants as they are more numerous anyway.

Attached: 1523709961062.jpg (946x798, 99K)

Everyone in the world is hostile to America, but they are uniquely assblasted by Canada.

We have an extra special power to irritate muttburgers. It's almost like our superpower -- like The Flash can run fast, or Aquaman can swim well.

We live in the American Jow Forumstard's brain, and trigger them to no end. In theory, they would like to ignore but they literally can't. They probably walk around all day cursing us under their breath and having imaginary arguments with us.

Did I say I supported Trudeau?

I'm pro-Canada. If you don't have the bare minimum level of loyalty to country you can fuck right off.

>muh Canada
>muh pronouns

Attached: 63CF3091-7B1A-49ED-980C-ED1CE4313AFA.png (858x486, 477K)

better than niggers and kikes, Poco

Meme flags are the absolute worst invention on Jow Forums of all time. Above nu-captcha. Above image posts. Above removing News. Above censoring ONIONS.

Theyre ALWAYS canadians.

>I'm pro-Canada
>You have no property rights, free speech, or right to bear arms, you are a subject of the Crown
Top cuck, are you even French?

Attached: usa_canadians.jpg (1634x709, 393K)

FACT: if ur talking to an american theres a 50% chance ur either talking to a fellow black man or mexican

Canada is basically Australia, but with snow and french people instead of a good sense of humour

suck my dick faggot your mom loves my maple flavored cock

To be clear, are you a self hating traitor or a burger memeing with our flag?

True,and aquaman was pretty cool too.

FERME TA YEULE criss d'anglo a marde

56% chance, you innumerate faggot.

Attached: 1525133518457.jpg (600x367, 128K)

Stay mad cut dick faggot

le 56% goblin

im in canada, why is my flag american

Attached: 1522968727097.jpg (670x386, 35K)

This is my real flag.

sorry i dont speak your stupid french gobbledegook, could you repeat that in a real language?

"Anglo"

Attached: 677px-Origins_of_English_PieChart.svg.png (677x675, 62K)

He only speak race traitor .. sorry

Attached: Heather-o-rourke-8.jpg (350x350, 16K)

You guys just don't have bants, and take everything too seriously. Git fucked.

Attached: 5SKN.gif (500x375, 1020K)

this is how i dodge mutts

Attached: tumblr_oj2tx2SLRN1vtagoho1_400.gif (268x200, 1.89M)

ITT: leafy ass pains

>Ass pain
poor choice of words ...

Attached: garyheather.jpg (599x443, 44K)

t. dumb american fat kid go eat mcdonalds retard

checkd.
This is pretty accurate. Canadians deep down always compare themselves to Americans, and the only way to come out on top is by screaming about 'free' healthcare and being 'nice.' Which is shit to be quite honest.

The thing that annoys me the most about Canadians is our smugness. We have this attitude of superiority that really isn't earned for the most part.

And the other thing is out blatant willingness to sponge off of America for defence. The amount of people I've heard say 'doesn't matter, America will protect us' makes me cringe.

Ultimately, Trump SHOULD cut his dead weight allies loose. This might be the only way to force them, US, to actually take our security seriously and spend some fucking money.

It could end up being the greatest thing for Canada in the long run. Canada does have a great military tradition, and has served with honour in many places - but our people are weak minded for the most part, coddled by the american security blanket.

It's a shit state of affairs. Grinds my gears every day.

Attached: download.jpg (740x491, 405K)