What is it that makes talking to people online so much easier than face-to-face...

What is it that makes talking to people online so much easier than face-to-face? It's literally the same thing except you don't see each other.
One theory I have is that you can type out and revise your replies before sending them whereas in real life you have to think of what to say on the spot. What do you guys think?

Attached: 1453302607095.jpg (953x953, 148K)

if you say something retarded you just slink back into anonymity
even id’s are only good for single threads

90% less interaction

That's true on here but for me at least it's not any different on websites with usernames, even the ones that can be tracked back to your real identity.
What do you mean by less interaction?

in real life you're speaking two languages: body language and verbal. The body language takes up a lot of subconscious processing. Oh, and this can also include something as simple as a slight hesitation before speaking. Basically it seems harder because it really is harder.

I don't have any problems at all with talking online or in person. infarct sometimes I don't even revise my posts. yui is fucking hot as fuck

That makes sense. I don't do that whole talking with hands thing so that's probably why.
I wish I was like you

Wow you're like me let's be friends.
I like same minded people.

For a moment I thought you were talking about voice chat. Speaking of which, what do you think? Is it easier or harder on voice chat?

Like 2-3 years ago I personally thought it was harder than normal talk, but now it's equal.

It's opposite for me, online communication outside of Jow Forums makes me really nervous to the point of not responding to anything, even work emails. I think it feels more permanent then speech

Attached: 1505785758784.jpg (1242x1227, 242K)

Yeah I considered voice chat when I made this thread but I've never really did a voice chat with people I know from the internet so I don't know. Also checkd.

Having someone to talk in first place

I have friends but I talk about a lot more stuff on here than I do with them.

That's what being perus suomalainen is all about. The antisocial finnish stereotype isn't false.

I think having a healthy relationship with friends is better than Jow Forums. Not because they might bring better convo or anything it's because if they like you enough you get free favours. I've gotten 3 free games for my PC and countless food when we're hanging out and when I'm broke. I don't want to completely denounce convo with friends though, since you get to know what to expect and from what perspective it'll come from and a stable conversation with not many arguments.

ok we are now friends

You can get the same from internet friends though.

When there's no friends, there will always be internet for exchanging words

I wasn't discounting Internet friends.
Also checked.

because in real life you cant accompany everything you say with a picture of a cute anime girl

Wrong

Attached: Capture.jpg (1248x560, 87K)

Oh ok. For me talking to internet friends is just as easy as talking to anonymous internet people though.

you may have schizotypal personality disorder, the doctors at school never told me this they just told me i had social anxiety and was an aspie and i just believed them like a dumb fag lmao

Sounds like something I could have. Idk about the whole paranoid fears about other people part though.