What makes blacks such great fighters

Explain?

Attached: d45e8490f7fe73c9daf695ce92e32d769650d4427d330cc8cf6c76e82b23a0be.webm (352x468, 2.71M)

much smaller brain so thicker scull?

Life's hard in the ghetto.

>10 punches to the head
>no knock out
seems the just flail with their arms meaning they suck at it.

Shill thread. But what part of that video screams "great fighter" to you? Is it the part where they attack people who aren't hostile or the part where they hit someone not fighting back 20 times and can't even knock them out?

higher levels of testosterone
testosterone = confidence

Attached: black man.jpg (736x1104, 43K)

Willingness to sucker punch

>Man has argument with one black man
>The black mans thread sucker punches him while he's distracted
>Hits him like 7 times and can't knock him out
Kek

They aren't. Never seen a black win a fight. Seen a few get leathered.

Just a reminder, sweetie. I think the ufc has had one nigger heavyweight, and he didn't last long.

op is a kike

that isnt a fight, that is a nigger assaulting a customer at a store

the customer came to the store to get food

the nigger came to the store to assault people

notice that the nigger is the only one throwing punches, he got himself all psyched up hours before, talking with his gay nigger buddies

the humans didnt even have combat on their mind 30 seconds ago and are only trying to defend themselves

when whites are in the mood to fight like in MMA they crush gay niggers

Forgot pic related.

Attached: 124996.jpg (504x755, 58K)

Attached: Lynching-1889.jpg (976x1393, 124K)

the UFC says differently

Attached: 1521663223446.webm (326x180, 772K)

Jon Jones is GOAT though. Even Joe Rogan thinks so, and he knows more about the sport than you do.

Attached: Jones-Shogun-UFC128-3.jpg (520x347, 45K)

nogs sucker punch

ez win

NOOOO b-but Ngannou is superior!

Attached: Miocic vs Ngannou.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

What makes whites such great fighters
Explain?

Attached: 1525656554931.webm (720x720, 1.65M)

This. What the fuck was that? The dude was just standing there taking straight punches to the face for 30 seconds and nothing happened. He didn't fall. He didn't put his hands up. He just started blabbering to his friends like nothing.

And the other guy got sucker punched from the side after pushing the guy who chickened out and went for a sneak attack.

Joe Rogan's a fucking retard and so are you

And Chael Sonnen thinks he's a pussy who juices out of fear and he knows more about the sport than you do

I would pay a nigger to teach me how to punch like this. This could earn him some mad money with those skills.

Attached: 1525001366305.webm (1274x714, 1.69M)

Joe Rogan is a confirmed bbc loving cuck.

How does one counter a flurry of wild monkey swipes like this? Asking for the racewar hehe

low impulse control, muscle fiber density, fast twitch muscles, higher on average physical coordination

More people value Rogan's opinion on the sport he's a fucking expert in than some anonymous shitter on an imageboard.

>THiz iSnT a FAir fight

Everytime

Attached: 1528080869364 (1).webm (480x480, 1.55M)

Look at this duuuude, wait till you see the..oh no no no no no

Attached: Preux-latifi.png (1038x719, 805K)

The white dudes looked like they thought they could still talk/shout it out. The blacks had no intention to just talk. They were 2 seconds to a chimpout the whole time.

They only fight people who don't want to fight back.

BHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Latifi submission St.Preux.jpg (640x426, 53K)

This

1st mistake was trying to reason with a nigger.
calmly talking to angry nigger, when the nigger's nigga throws a sucker punch.
2nd mistake was trying to reason with a nigger.
white man's friend attempts to intervene again calmly hands down, when the original nigger then decides he will attack the person who wasn't even involved in the initial conflict.

lesson is niggers are feral animals and should be treated the same as any other animal in the wild. Never approach or attempt to reason with one. segregation was a passive attempt to deal with these niggers, and it was met with contempt. extermination or complete exile would be best.

Lol Sven triggered

Attached: 1527445578408.webm (500x500, 1.87M)

Niggers are ambush predators

Attached: 1527543555930.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

unironically this
which also contributes to the subhuman primate-like mentality

Do blacks have super powers are they god? It's like they are unstoppable

Attached: 1527654349950.webm (720x1230, 1.99M)

Is he ok?

They always take the first shot and most the time they're standing in the guy's blind spot.

high test

fighting is more an automatic act than a conscious one. if youbdont believe me, i beat the fuck out of my roomatr a few days ago and dont remember anything i did. was all automatic

u wot m8

Attached: OrneryVillainousHornet-max-1mb.gif (240x180, 394K)

I actually like St.Preux despite this thread, but he's pretty much done

>Relaxing around blackness
No. Should have immediately extended his hand to set up a safe distance and get his other hand ready to blast, since niggers always sucker punch. Never EVER relax

>muh high testosterone

faggot cucks kys
its because niggers are violent and have small brains
you can be high test without acting like an ape

>That fucking guy in the green shirt
>"Don't mind me, guys"

The science is already in: whites have lower T-levels than blacks.

>more testosterone
>more athletic
>stronger

Attached: teach-me-ftqanf.jpg.png (727x568, 376K)

The guy that punched him wasn't even the guy that was pushing him. Those guys will sucker punch you all day long.

Never relax. Never let yourself get surrounded.

>different flags
>Same ID

OP is nigger bong. Sage.

Attached: e9d (1).jpg (600x600, 16K)

How is this political?

Damn that was a shitty gif notht even happened anyway here's something

Attached: 1526330545662 (1).webm (500x500, 1.83M)

>No. Should have immediately extended his hand to set up a safe distance

This. Immediately step out of their reach.

he got knocked out on the takedown. happens all the time

Attached: 1510946864512.webm (720x544, 1.67M)

the black dude falls to the ground and starts crying

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Whites are better fighters than niggers (and probably every other race). Niggers won't fight without jumping people out and sucker punching people. They're mostly scared subhuman trash.

Attached: 1527535746661.webm (288x360, 2.81M)

can i get the original sauce for this

Because in European societies attacking each other became discouraged and those who were good at it lost their evolutionary advantage against their peers, whereas in Africa qualities that make a good fighter (physical strength, lack of empathy, short temper, lack of compassion) are encouraged.

Pinche peliroja!

Attached: the white man marches on.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

As soon as you see a black losing his fight, his crew jumps into the fight too. Every. Time.

Whites are better powerlifters, but blacks are better athletes. Fact.

zombie Leben is best Leben

Anyone notice they always the one to start most often with a suck punch?

I love when the guy who refuses to tap gloves loses. You just feel like some form of justice was brought on the unsportansmanlike asshole

closer look for you

Attached: bob-sapp-crying.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

being subhuman

They aren't afraid of prison so they always strike first and strike hard

Whites are inherently more civilized and unconsciously avoid a kill shit. The average white man does not shoot to kill with his fists. The nigger does.

it's just that simple. Also they are, on average, more willing to take the cheap shot.

If white men were more willing to hospitalize people in fights the split would be nearly 50,50.

Attached: consider.jpg (250x250, 7K)

They're faster. That's all. They never evolved past being hunters and gatherers. Whites are conquerors. Niggers build mud huts and eat mud cookies.

This. Plus all they can do is sucker punch and swarm. Sucker punching, wildly flailing, and gang stomping does not a good fighter make.

Their choice of target.
Usually someone not fighting back

One could argue GSP or Fedor are the GOAT in mma. Just like one could make a case for Aerts or Sem Schilt being the greatest heavyweight kickboxers ever. Joe Rogan isn’t infallible and has said some truly stupid shit in relation to mma. See his hype of Lesnar, Ngannou, and Rousey.

Smaller frontal lobe, more testosterone, and poor breeding habits.

Most of it is media and tv shows giving them big heads. Sure sometimes you might run into a big buck who thinks that if he runs his cocksucker he won't get hit in it. Of course in a hand-2-hand combat situation he'll wild swing and lunge a lot but if you can dodge/block/put up with rabbit punches for about 2 mins he'll exhaust himself and then you can gets your licks in...at least b4 all the cucky whites call the cops on you. Trust me, niggers DEPEND on others not standing up to them like it is in all those pimp fantasy videos the jews made for them. Trust me, kid, niggers, for the most part are pussies.
Why does it take 5 of them to kidnap some retarded kid just to steal his shoes?
>What makes blacks such great fighters
In a similar vain I could also AXE wht makes niggers such great criminals..but we all know that's a joke too. Same thing.

>As soon as you see a black losing his fight, his crew jumps into the fight too. Every. Time.

All white children should be taught this from infancy. But our society will not allow it. It will perpetuate myths instead.

classic

Attached: 1528993616262.webm (450x253, 1.96M)

In 100% of those videos whoever strikes first wins, and niggers never have second thoughts about hurting somebody.

>One could argue GSP or Fedor are the GOAT in mma
One could argue? Is it even up for debate atm?

fucking gun them all down

Attached: 1528991525638.webm (404x720, 1.08M)

ters

They film only fights with weaker opponent fagot

Attached: 1527590936924.webm (636x360, 2.95M)

Attached: 1528993932940.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

err excuuuuse me mate, i'm trying to get in the fooking elevator, you having a laugh, excus e me, excuuuse me, let me get in there please, i'm not taking the fooking staaaairs
read that with an inbred northerner accent from the uk

grappling moves seem to throw blacks off

Because Blacks literally always throw the first punch, which is a sucker punch. It doesn't matter who hits you, if you aren't expecting it you're likely to get knocked out.

Marquardt in his prime was fun to watch

Around the Blacks, Never relax!

Attached: 635ACA0B-7644-4D43-BF23-D283378F92E5.jpg (377x293, 27K)

we call that turkish 1vs1 here
it's usually 2 to 5 vibrant muslim migrants vs 1 german guy

fuck yes, that's a good one

Blonde girl checks if the nig is ok, blacked in the making and bad parenting at the same time

wtf

Such fighting ability, sucker punching people sat down, clearly not wanting to fight then kicking them in the head.

Being more violent doesn't mean you're a better fighter.

Of course it is...by definition there can only be one. Hence, the debate.

They are only good at sucker punches and groups vs a single person, whenever the playing field is even the odds are always stacked in favor of someone white.

Just take a look at this webm, it was just a friendly match but the white boy holding back his strength still ends up killing the nigger.

Attached: 1479203568016.webm (852x480, 2.7M)