Try to go to bed early

>try to go to bed early
>end up just lying there thinking
>repressed things from years ago pop back up
shit

Attached: 1529315871063.jpg (701x388, 45K)

rekt

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little wall of text and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the pasta. Oh, and we all know the pasta. The "epic" wall of text, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking copy pasta. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic copyfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is " There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! " You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

whoa

based

I saw this here

fuck sleep, stay awake and keep doing shit

Attached: 1482902137483.jpg (184x184, 8K)

might jerk off or something idk

Attached: 1528948607997.gif (286x286, 525K)

This is exactly why I stay up as late as possible.
It helps to be too tired to think.

Like what things

Don't be nosy

Ok

t.white boy can't handle that bants

Thanks

Oh, okay.
Ok

Who dis?

Delete this, please

Learn to do mindfulness and practice it when going to sleep. The problem you are probably having is that you are wrestling with uncomfortable thoughts instead of letting them wash over you like waves on a beach. I know it sounds hippy-dippy bullshit but I was sceptic until it cured a life long problem with insomnia. Mindfulness has an extensive medical literature. It won't work 100% of the time but it is a great ability to have.

Me.
But why

Haha weakling

And whose me?

I've been thinking about mediation. Just surprised since I thought I had this stuff under wraps a while ago.
I think it's due to a low mood recently.

UTT

Shit Post?

Deviation is forcibly discouraged here.

No the real me

Fine.
I don't know

there is an app called headspace that is free for the first 10 sessions and it is a great place to start. The first time I did mindfulness the difference was so severe from before/after that it felt like psychedelic experience that had positive ramifications for weeks

Exactly and don't listen to soiwi.

Okay.

He's a pale blood

Funny, my mum recommended that the other day. Guess I'll have to check it out now.

He's anaemic?

Yes, that's why he's uber white

Sad. He should eat spinach shellfish etc more.

Ikr but he faps and blogs all day long

nice circlej*rk

t.pale blood

>blogs all day long
This the first thread I made since last week though

why are you both fighting?

Yeah right
We are?

Looks like that, yes

I don't even know

Attached: dude chill.png (555x407, 13K)

It is honestly, I haven't been around, only here tonight cause I can't sleep
Have been lurking though and seen the insane aussie mistake multiple kiwis for me

Go to bed
>Have been lurking though and seen the insane aussie mistake multiple kiwis for me
Well you do proxy sometimes so can you blame them

It's only midnight

HAHAHHAAH SIKE, FAGGOTS.

Fucking REKT. RIP.

Get back to work faggot whiteBOI
You can't sleep because you haven't fapped.
Just FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP. Also, blue light from screen causes stress.
Also buy a book if you wanna learn meditation not some shitty paid app.

Then go fap fapwi.
EAT A DICK ANDY SIXX

Faggyhuwhiteboi

My dick is very important to me

SHUT THE FUCK UP DIRTY WHITE BOY
Go jack off like your life depended on it

Then fap, faggot.
Nofap is a meme. It only increases your testosterone for 2-3 weeks. After which, it decreases.
GET.BACK.TO.WORK

I'm not on nofap

Uhhhhhhh. Uhhhhhhh.

I'M OFF WORK NEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDD
Go fap GO FAP go FAp