Beaner neighbours

how do i deal with my beaner neighbours, these spics play their shitty fiesta music all day and let their little spic child run around outside literally screaming their heads off, I went outside and knocked on their door to tell them to stop being loud and the beaner woman started screaming at me in broken english "IM NO DEAL WITH YOU, I HAVE KIDS TOO BAD" then she slammed the door in my face

Attached: abduct7n-1-web.jpg (635x821, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I0Hj1AGAPm8
youtube.com/watch?v=UIg72aqgRic
youtu.be/LD2V0xPtBQI
premiumcrickets.com/Products/3000-Crickets-Bulk__3000.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

call ice on them

i live in a fucking leaf

Shitty fiesta music from where? Their home stereo? Do you live in a house or apartment?

Offhand with the kids it is literally too bad. Just a cursory assessment though.

Call the RCMP and tell them they where saying bad things about muslims

i live in a townhouse, they must be playing it on stereo

holy fuck you're a genius

So does townhouse mean you share a wall with them like a duplex?

>Too bad
It's just common courtesy
Good families make sure their kids are respectful to build moral character
Only especially vindictive or lazy mothers let their kids just run around freely

correct, i share a wall so i can hear everything, i usually stay quiet in my house but they just cant seem to control themselves

Do you both rent? Have you talked to your landlord?

yeah its on rent, the landlord is some new guy, been here for about a year and he's very passive about this kinda shit, ive talked to him beforehand and he said he'll look into it and nothing happened

How many bedrooms is it and how many people do you think are living there?

Report them to ICE. Maybe they will send her to be deported and take away her kids while she is breast feeding. Everyone is shitting their pants over it so try and add one to the pile.

Attached: White.jpg (636x423, 32K)

1 beaner momma, 1 beaner father and 3 little shit stain kids, probably 3 bedrooms

trust me if i lived in the states there would be nothing more id love to do than that

If you really want them gone...

Put a big ass Trump flag in your window

Assert your neighborhood dominance and wait for them to leave or break the law against you

>kids running around
>music playing

this reminds me of my family, my white family, fuck off faggot plenty of reasons to hate beans but this isn't one of them you're literally just a shitty person

your shitty family then, if you dont have the common courtesy to be a good neighbour then you can fuck right off, wanna know why its a reason to hate beans? cause the other beans that live near by all gather around and have their parties and shit and a good amount of the time its late at night when i need to sleep for work in the morning, its a culture thing. also the fact that its in a townhouse and we are close beside each other should be more of a reason for them to tone it the fuck down.

ICE raid is the only rational answer

You seem jealous white boy

U mad we get all the welfare and we make great tacos that you crackas love

Attached: 4D3EB43B-8109-4F74-871B-D37AA19BF732.jpg (850x586, 44K)

Not good. Like I said, you're probably gonna have to take it directly up the ass regarding any human sounds.

The stereo you have a lot power but still not much. However different cities have different laws. Check with your landlord or just review your lease etc to see if there's a code of conduct agreement. That often covers stereos and may also luckily cover human sounds as well. Then check with your local law enforcement through a non-emergency number. From my understanding of my city ordinance, there is no protection from noise through walls but police still respond to those calls all the time and tell the stereo owner to shut up.

Smart phones are probably the most revolutionary benefit to shared structure home owners since I dunno cable tv. However it doesn't always work, but try recording the stereo noise. Then you can play it for your neighbors, landlord etc along with kid noise and whatever. Also smart phones can be used as translators. Also ask about bass volume since that's usually the problem.

You're not in a very good situation though from what I can unfortunately tell. Sharing walls is an extremely vulnerable position.

Ah. Canada. Just kill them and say you are a Muslim refugee. The government will give you a house and free gibs.

Attached: free gibs.jpg (240x300, 18K)

yeah i'll probably try out recording some of their bullshit and send it to the landlord, i'll check about noise laws too and if theirs nothing wrong with it i'll just invest in some loud speakers and play shit by the kids rooms on school nights and see if they get the picture

funny enough some sand niggers straight outta syria did move in a few doors over, i should tell them that my beaner neighbours have gay kids or some shit. i gotta move the fuck outta this country its becoming a zoo

I just found out we have 24/7 noise laws. so anything over a certain db, without a permit, call the cops as a disturbance.

the more you call eventually the landlord finds out and will tell them to leave
call your local counselmen too, tell him they are a disturbance to the peace.

also get the landlords number through tax records, use a burner or masked number, don't tell him your name, just bitch about his tenants and tell him you keep calling the cops which will raise his taxes and insurance.

don't go over there they will slash your tires

diversity!

I would definitely at least look into moving to a home with no shared walls. There will still be noise problems and often very severe but it will always be way less vulnerable than sharing walls. Generally speaking, western society is not capable of sharing walls yet.

Nothing you can do about it.

Neck yourself, lardo.

i feel like with enough visits from the police they will probably pull the race card on me and knowing canada im gonna get fucked for it, they are probably catholics cause well... mexican so i'll tell the cops im a faggot and they were being homophobic, put them in a little dilema

Take a few beers around and make friends with them.

Fuck these shitty families, listening to music and having kids. Who the fuck do they think they are? We should sew they filthy bean nig faces up so I can fap to my anime in peace!!!!

We had Mexican neighbors and they were great. They were quiet and kept their house and property neat and clean.

Subsequent white neighbors have been a horror show. One had hound dogs that howled and barked all day and night that kept us up nights for a few years, the latest lets his dogs out the front to shit on my front yard. I pick the shit up and throw it back into his yard.

So I might like a hispanic neighbor again...

Attached: 1515387784920.gif (238x178, 1.64M)

Be ready for the time they all leave the house. Fill 2 plastic jerry cans with diesel or kero so you don't explode yourself when lighting it.

survival of the fittest.
you asked here because they don't fear you enough for them to turn the noise down and you're too scared to staunch them..
they win

t. welfare plebs

at least they aren't Haitians yelling all the time and cooking disgusting food that smells from 2 houses down.
can't do shit in leaf land. either move or get out of the house more often.

Check your local ordinances and if they're violating them.

Attached: 1526072983601.jpg (839x1080, 139K)

This. Dipshit is missing out on a plate and free beer whenever they throw parties from now on.

Life is good when you’re not a neckbeard curmudgeon.

If you start going out more you should place cameras on your property.

Attached: 135622351.jpg (794x1200, 87K)

Play louder more annoying music to cancel out theres then re-enter negotiations

When they complain say youre willing to make a deal, if they disagree keep playing

He already mentioned a deal so its obvious to him agreeing with you would set him back without him getting anything so overpower him in his own game then agree to both be less loud

Here's some sample music you could use;
youtu.be/I0Hj1AGAPm8

True. I should invest in some hidden cams. maybe even a firearm and permit

Do it and Good luck

Attached: 1524772671491.jpg (788x1013, 129K)

Nah I disagree. Had beaner neighbors for a couple of years and it was fucking terrible. Every night was fiesta night, and they couldn't fucking talk without yelling. Never again, they're a plague.

if she did that to me i would honestly open up the door and go in the house and grab her and start beating the fuck out of her dumb cockroach ass

check city bylaws on noise. You have no recourse if they are being loud between acceptable hours, which is usually something like 8am - 11pm. It's too bad but this is reality.

Burn down the house of the Filthy dumb beaner scum

Attached: 1487392561431.jpg (288x284, 75K)

What you do is go get a box of a couple crickets from a per store - the ones that will chirp at night - and whenever they’re not around shove a bunch under their door/window or toss em where they will get inside. After a while it’ll drive everyone insane and the best part is it’s impossible for them to find every last one

*box of a couple hundred crickets

idk build a wall

Attached: 1525503228375.jpg (932x960, 146K)

Kids are noisy.

If they are quiet, they are either hypnotised by TV ,

Or scared and locked in a room.

Take the kids to an oval or park and make them chase balls or do laps.

Or pay someone to exercise them for an hour.

Get local dogs that need exerise and get the dogs to wear the kids out.

This works really well, if you can find a dog that will catch a ball or stick, but won't return it.

Then the kids have to keep chasing the dog to get it back.

Worked on my kids. Every evening.

Kids start getting mental and noisy around 6pm. It drives the mums crazy, cause they are trying to cook dinner. Even the babies go off then.

Tire them out.

The way I stopped my little cunt neighbours playing the trombone was to put huge speakers in my trees, nearest their house, and fucking blasted them with an
Ann Murray CD on repeat.

End of the trombone, trumpet and clarinet.

One six hour session and they were cured.

hehehehehheeeeeee

AAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-YAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
youtube.com/watch?v=UIg72aqgRic

You live in canada finding dirty needles and putting them where the rodents play around shudnt be too hard

They will just make candy out of them.

Attached: cricket-lick-it-suckers-assorted-4ct-3.jpg (781x307, 65K)

Attached: 55.jpg (250x239, 6K)

I don't know. I live in an ALL WHITE neighborhood.

A fucking lie

Place a decent subwoofer at that wall and blast your own music.

I see we have the same solution to this problem.
youtu.be/LD2V0xPtBQI
This one makes every wall and cabinet shake and tremble.

Heh. Reminds me of a thread on Jow Forumswhere a Brit was asking what sort of weapons he could legally use to deal with the drug dealing hooligans in his apartment complex. Over the course of the thread it came up that the hooligans had a large dog they kept chained up outside the apartment. Jow Forums being Jow Forums, it was suggested that he call the authorities and report them for animal abuse. The thread lasted long enough to find out that the authorities came and arrested them for animal cruelty, among other things.

You know he is telling the truth if he is complaining about them blasting banda.

Off-topic
But is hardcore even a thing in the states/Leafland?
In the NL, Germany or Belgium you won't have to look long to find a gabber or atleast hear the music coming from a car radio.

Realease the plague on them
premiumcrickets.com/Products/3000-Crickets-Bulk__3000.aspx

I don't think so, they do have edm, but it's way softer than the stuff we have here.

play the song "girls just wanna have fun" over and over like these anons said, dont wanna play nothing they like

Attached: 1527073787251.png (709x1098, 327K)