POO IN LOO

POO IN LOO

Attached: F74FE7D4-7753-4526-807F-6BFB2636FC7E.jpg (624x351, 54K)

Their spree will soon come to an abrupt end once the government decides to make it compulsory to add a toilet to every Indian household.

Attached: kswELIKu_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Why doesn't every Indian move to a civilised country like Pakistan?

Do you want that? :|

Maybe they finally want to poo in the loo

God, I really hope so. They promised that every house will have a toilet by October 2019, but convincing people to use them is another issue. You have to understand that the reason why they don't poo in loo is because of religious beliefs. They think that toilets are polluting to the household, and excretion near living space causes ritual pollution. That's why you only see Hindus doing it and not poorer Muslims in India. I'm so ashamed and unhappy. While watching TV you literally have public disclaimers during the ad break asking people to use toilets instead of shitting in the fields, implying that the people who shit outside can afford TV but don't have toilets. The reasoning those disclaimers use is that when your women are defecating outside, your family honour will be lost because their private parts are exposed. Nowadays they are employing some three to four guys in every village to go look for people defecating in the fields early in the morning and fine them or humiliate them in some way or the other. The government has even tried paying people to use toilets. The situation is so ridiculous, I literally want to kill myself sometimes having been born into such a retarded religion and culture.

I feel bad for you user. :(
At least you are not one of the people who does that.

it's alright fellow school shooter

toilet witch

yes fellow gopnik

I think this is like one of those weird seemingly uncivilised traditions a culture somehow retains into modernity. Maybe the problem could be fixed, like how mortuary cannibalism had to be banned in Papua New Guinea in the 60s as a response to the outbreak of the kuru disease.

hello fellow roma

Why don't they just build public toilet houses in each community and start fining people for not using them (where they exist)?

Wow, I seriously thought it was just cuz a lot of India is poor and it was poorfags who couldnt afford plumbing and toilets, but richfags are doing it. WTF?

Those tend to become unusable in short periods of time after their construction and people refuse to use them. Even in cities public toilets are virtually unusable.

They're not "richfags", they're just not so poor that they can't build toilets if they wanted to. Like many of these people have a TV or mobile phone at home, but they don't want to invest that same money on constructing a toilet.

>the reason why they don't poo in loo is because of religious beliefs.
>They think that toilets are polluting to the household, and excretion near living space causes ritual pollution.

Literally the most inferior race on the planet. Even abos understand that they need to shit in the toilets

That's pretty unfortunate, but changing centuries of "tradition" and behavior in a relatively short period of time is never an easy task. Memes aside, is there any "designation" enforced as to where people can and can't poo? Like can you get in trouble for pooing in one spot but not in another, or is that all based on peer-to-peer agreements within communities? I feel like a start could be if they stepped in and assigned poo areas for the people who refused to get toilets and somehow charge those who get caught not pooing in them. Then they slowly begin to allow the conditions in those poo areas to worsen due to overcrowding and hopefully people will begin to see the light.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but that is exactly what will make the problem persist. Yes there are "designated shitting spots" determined by peer-to-peer agreements, exactly how you described it, determined subconsciously, like unspoken rules. These are usually empty fields, open drains and railway tracks. The whole drive is about trying to make the people stop shitting in those designated spots and start using toilets.

You really can't make this shit up

Nah, I'm not joking, I'm genuinely curious as to what's been tried and the "rules" that currently exist.

I spent 4 months backpacking in India do never saw anyone poo anywhere except in the loo. Maybe this happens in the really rural areas or isn’t as widespread as people think?

It is an almost entirely rural phenomenon. In cities it happens in the very poor areas. I have seen it like a couple of times in my life. Generally even poor people have toilets in cities. But in villages almost no one does. And seventy percent of Indians live in villages, hence the percentage of people who don't poo in loo is so high. Dud you actually go to a real village?

Yeah some, I did notice that most of them had the toilets not attached to the actual homes, but didn’t see any open defecation. Maybe the meme is outdated lol.

600 million of you quick shit shitters openly crap in the street.
Your government even paid per the plop in rupees and you lot still don't use loos.