>muh shitty accent
>muh country music
>fat belly hanging out
>"FUCK DA ERF" throws garbage out the window
>muh huge truck
>challenge you to a fight to prove their manliness
youtube.com/watch?v=FEB6p2QMT7Q

They are the scum of the earth

Attached: monster truck guy.png (540x576, 478K)

Wow, way to demoralize an entire people and its culture. Redneckaphobic bigots like you must go. ITS FUCKING 2018

Let me guess you're an inner city dwelling cuck?

>>muh NASCAR
that one rekt me up good iiiii

at least rednecks know shit about machines and guns. all niggers know how to do is rap

Those bros are solid dudes.

>1 post by this ID

There's literally nothing wrong with that picture

you should see south Dakota. nothing but rednecks and will get arguments from the smallest bits

ok

muh hand egg
muh nigger ball
muh muh.

These guys get it

Bogans > Rednecks

Change my mind

Attached: images (9).jpg (314x468, 26K)

So what you're saying is that you got yer ass whupped by inbred trailer trash and feel emasculated?

Rednecks have their faults but most do have productive jobs unlike the welfare addicted basketball Americans.

>you got yer ass whupped
hurr durr

Attached: 1507562879493.png (645x729, 82K)

Yes there's subhuman. But they're also pretty white, so I guess they can continue with their weir lifestyle in peace.

Attached: Screenshot_9.jpg (1146x693, 132K)

weird*

Attached: Screenshot_8.jpg (840x708, 91K)

Thats the one reply you picked out of this thread to reply to? I could hear your sigh of relief when that popped up from here lmfao.

I hate yankees so much. Kys carpetbagger.

what hentai is this from?

fight me bitch

I cant. Because V8 supercar is what i wish nascar was.

What a Jewish thing to say.

Rednecks are funny as and build sick dragcars and hoon on motorbikes so they're alright

I'd rather be surrounded by 10000 rednecks than the onions

Redneck women are the source of all "white women are trash" threads and it's deserved.

good man
V8SC's are the masterrace of all motorsport

Its not v8 supercars anymore, they dropped the V8 part.

Now they are a control chassis. Gay as fuck.

I agree. Part of the reason both communism and white nationalism are flawed to me is because they want to prop up these people and have actually productive people subsidize these yokels. Fuck that, it's no better than paying for niggers bullshit. Just because we're both white? Who gives a fuck, why does that mean you're automatically my brother and entitled to my shit? You know who else was white, Jeffery Dahmer, Hillary Clinton, etc are they our brothers too, should I feel solidarity with them? No. Scum is scum.

At the end of the day my tax dollars are going to drugs and junk food regardless if a nigger illegal or redneck is using it. Fuck all of them. Eradicate the underclasses.

This post is why I can't take you guys seriously.

Dont know. This guys and girls have soul. Still better than libs.

>>"FUCK DA ERF" throws garbage out the window
not real rednecs. Rednecks were traditionally pro-environment ntature worshippers especially hillbillies

I've had long arguments with leftists, and every single one of them without fail has expressed their hatred of these people, it's their primary animus.

Many of them had stories about horrible experiences they've had interacting with these people, or living near them. And me as well, I hate their """culture""" so much. Really all the multi-cultural stuff is an attack from the urban elite on them specifically. They are so shitty, leftsts would rather live next to complete foreigners than them

don’t be a coward! you should head down to the closest trailer park, and punch the first redneck you see. plz post picks after you do this.

This. I don't consider myself a redneck, but I know many rednecks. They are the kind of people who will wish you a blessed day as they tote out another mans trash from the river.

how do you expect to pull in any more votes, bernie?
screw lefties and fuck progressive people.

I like them

they're better than niggers

The urbanite brainwashed to hate the ruralite screams on the internet about the ignorant people he's never met. Cool.

who the hell you think is going to shield societies from neo-marxists, some pinky finger waving "intellectuals" or manly man who don't give a shit?
case in point finland vs sweden.

OP how long have you been in fellowship with the Hook Nose?

Could they be described as a likeable group of people but you wouldn't want them as friends?
Like wanting to fuck a girl but not having her as a girlfriend.

Without rednecks we'd have Hillary in office

>trashy poor people are trashy, regardless of skin color

which is why a lot of them need to be exterminated frankly

Yankee asshurt is best asshurt.

Fuck off, South Dakotans are just friendly hunters

>Muh tax dollars.
Everyone pays tax.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

>muh huge truck
There was head on collision on a road nearby. Prius driver ended up dead, two people in the F150 were fine. Carfags btfo.

Don't forget their micro penises.

You don't know the difference between redneck and hillbilly, faggot.

fuck trailer trash

Fuck you yankee faggot redneck for life

Attached: 10030816.jpg (631x650, 58K)

don't reply to imptrash, nerds