Why the fuck do russians speak and write a completely different way from textbooks...

why the fuck do russians speak and write a completely different way from textbooks? I mean I know no one would ever say "bossy" or "what a pity!" IRL (classic English textbooks adjectives and stock phrases) but ffs you guys have a whole new fucking code to crack. It seems writing has done a huge deal of good to me in a single week, I used to miss every single soft sign before, but I still can't understand what the fuck people say whenever they use russian on 4ch. On the other hand, at least I seem to understand around 30% of movie-like (non-textbooks) dialogues which is a lot of progress in a year imo... if I think I didn't properly learn to use English verbs when I was 10 till I was 13 or something. I'd like to try to expose myself to russian interwebz but I know everybody's gonna flock at me and be a fucking jerk cuz I'm still in first year... what the fuck happened to the times when I'd get along with anyone and play SSBB in spite of my terrible English?

Attached: misha.jpg (960x960, 99K)

>diaLOGues

Attached: 1513037093748.jpg (480x657, 196K)

Why isn't Misha, His Sister & His Mother Go to the Olympics? They're just gonna do her dirty like that by leaving her out of the picture? FCKH8 needs to get their priorities STR8 cause that's pretty fuckin cold if you ask me.

>no one would ever say "bossy" or "what a pity!" IRL
They are used occasionaly

>implying brits ever used them
kek
maybe I've been too much on the american side to realize it

Can confirm, these are used sometimes. 'Bossy' might be used to describe someone (especially a child) who tells people what to do.

"What a pity" is somewhat posh, but it might be used in conversation.

yeah this shit has been nagging me for a while. My hs teacher would correct me for spelling literature as "littrature" but the british way to say it is "LICHERACHURE" which is fucking retarded if someone learns English by Internet exposure, that is most likely to be american english.

Many words in English aren't pronounced like they are spelt.

no shit, but they have a different pronounciation in the US. My gf used to correct me too and asked me what the fuck is a licherachure

>I know no one would ever say "bossy" or "what a pity!"
Wrong.

Tы нe ocтaвляeшь нaм выбopa. Bce твoи пocты - либo "Пoмoгитe мнe cдeлaть ypoки", либo "Чepтoвы Pyccкиe, кaк жe я их нeнaвижy!" И ктo бyдeт c тoбoй пocлe этoгo гoвopить?

Attached: 446.png (728x794, 56K)

Чтo имeннo я cкaзaл нe тaк?

fuck off why do you even live in russia if you can't take even that shit without getting buttblasted? Guaranteed your other comrades don't give a fuck. No one likes your phony happy day threads either.
T. buttblasted lapis poster.

Bossy was used in the 90's.
It's still used somewhat, usually when referring to women or girls.

also this is fucking Jow Forums, the most negative cesspool of the internet with Anonymous boards. Do you expect people to be nice to each other and pretend to be muh Jow Forums family? Holy shit this board is really something else like a totally different piece of shit compared to the rest. Just fucking delete it ffs.

You act like a jerk for no reason and then wonder why people don't like you. A wonder indeed.

Wonder why? Wonder why? I literally shit on every nationality ever, but for some reason you can only victimize your country. And don't be a retard by saying "ZOMFG U ONLY MAEK RUSSIAN HATE THREDS" I made tons against americans and before that brits.

This is an example of the future. Look at it carefully.

cool

I have a question for you though. Will you answer it?

ya

Mamma Mia!

Will you do cooking threads kobe?

No. Eat shit mutt.

Oh, yeah, you totally hate everyone, and your latest threads haven't been either "I try to speak Russian, look at me fail" or "Russians deserve a slow painful death". If you think that's some kind of creative clever banter, then I hate to break it to you, its not. Calling everyone butthurt won't make it true.

Attached: 1525295162184.png (350x350, 88K)

Rude. Why don't you do cooking threads my man? I'm qualified enough to know that you should.

as if your bs threads are any more creative.
"Hey look at me I post steven universe gem"
Why don't you ask someone to make you a tripcode "attention whore"?

chill out man

Attached: 1524729009685.jpg (568x686, 93K)

actually who cares? this is your life?

Attached: 9BF66407-1A9A-4D63-BC99-266F4036F33E.png (720x1280, 521K)

>there are only 3 Russians on Jow Forums
And nothing on the subject, as expected.

this fucking bitch is most likely behind the other buttblasted posts.

>I mean I know no one would ever say "bossy" or "what a pity!" IRL

YEP. This one is going in my incorrect compilation.

Both are used quite frequently. Bossy usually to refer to children or less often (and more controversially) to nagging women. "What a pity" is either old or posh people

you mean me ? bratan ! im innocent

nah the lapis guy

chill out man ya should have fun

Attached: 1527971801778.png (743x1000, 552K)