When the Internet Turned Atheism Into a Joke

hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/When-The-Internet-Turned-Atheism-Into-A-Joke

Attached: T1.jpg (2000x1125, 140K)

The internet didn't do it.
They did it to themselves.

>WAAAH Cheejay and Twundwfwot r ebil!

>internet’s fault for oppressing you.

Shut up

Attached: 802480B4-18D5-4511-BE65-59E5A15DAB22.png (500x375, 123K)

Atheists have always bring cringy faglords since the very beginning of the internet, it's just that people wasn't really aware of them. Later became well known slowly, more people discovered them and saw how retarded and cringy they are and made fun of them.

Also I just read the article. The man who wrote it (cant be bothered to remember his gayfag name) should be thrown feet first into a wood chipper.

from the name and website I think it is OP

why do i care about a literal nobody writing on his shitty blog? fuck off to church and suck a fucking priest cock you pathetic weak faggot. tj is a fucking idiot, but he's still more sufferable than you retard christfags.

Atheism already was a joke.

Attached: 125DAF1A-F570-4249-A89B-AA36DBF1D22F.png (814x672, 28K)

Attached: E8ACD1E7-328B-4CE0-8D39-C55CB2EB23C1.jpg (224x225, 22K)

I don't know why you hate TJ so much. It's like he stuck a banana up your asses.

>being this butthurt at god

Attached: 1506267200009.jpg (160x160, 5K)

He’s a Vore fetishist that admits to liking children years in the past. Also he’s basically the typical arrogant “muh science” and “lel wamyn” atheist.

Attached: 1526210270467.png (500x375, 437K)

Attached: 1527018391932.jpg (428x392, 70K)

Dying without a righteous cause.

HAHA

Attached: morpheus.jpg (764x720, 47K)

Great thread. I miss when they were the biggest laughing stock around.

They still are.

I haven't seen anything Jow Forumsatheism related since ages.

Well, maybe not on the internet. I’m talking irl.

that's because no one cares.

Atheism and fedora tipping weren't ridiculed this much before the "Faces of Jow Forumsatheism" and "In this moment I am euphoric" threads.

I'm atheist. You don't see me wearing a fedora.

Why are falseflagging religitards so obsessed with muh freedom, justice, and good ethics?
Don't they know that being an atheist just means not believing in any gods, as well as not worshipping any spirits/divine beings?
>Closed-mindedness
>Sexism
Nice spooks, sheepie.
I feel no need to justify my beliefs on ethical behaviour to anyone other than myself, so why should anybody else?

I know atheists who unironically do that in real life, however. They were also into mineshaft way into high school.

Attached: GjuYYZW.jpg (653x535, 81K)

See it’s this mentality that gets people laughed at.

Attached: image%3A231649.jpg (960x1280, 175K)

i will not submit to this

what's really obvious is that religion itself, surviving purely on peer pressure and concerns on appearances, found a bunch of teenagers who only just worked out being atheist was a thing so they clumsily thought they were special or clever for it.

literally never been an issue here in glorious aus though, the only religious people are 70+ year olds and ironically filipinos. nobody buys it

Attached: F2C57094-5074-4C10-ADA4-A887C3492373.png (632x413, 374K)

Attached: Atheism+intenciies+_5cfab9c48a620b9f1d7abad6a3046e78.png (852x940, 839K)

yeah those pictures are typical too. it doesn't bother me, i know you're religious just because you feel like you have to be or daddy gets the belt out

Attached: 1524848693606.png (817x443, 34K)

Are you autistic or just retarded enough to take the bait?

Attached: 1521785028446.jpg (712x770, 38K)

point to a better thread

Wrong

Attached: 3BEA0E1E-2712-474C-A4D9-FC40A473A43E.jpg (557x711, 61K)

>Lifts emergency exit lever and pushes out of bus

And checked.

Attached: 95237A69-482D-4B6C-BAF8-89F1A33A871A.jpg (500x500, 82K)

Western atheists are cringe because they are harmless and weak. China is an example for atheist utilitarian morals taking over a society and noone really laughs about those reeducation camps.

well.

Attached: MAO.jpg (653x535, 150K)

Actually I went to China last summer.
1. They have a sizable portion of Buddhists to this day.
2. I’ve seen three churches and two mosques around Beijing and Xi’An.
3. You can worship anything as long as it doesn’t interfere with the government.

>as long as it doesnt interfere with the government
duh
And ofc, religion is actually expanding again there as most people need it. But still, I doubt you find many devoutly religious people in the government who make their decisions based on bhuddism.
(Even though it is said that Xi did visit a bhuddist shrine in his youth,)

Very true. They aren’t very religious at all. You see many monks with nice red cars.

These Chinese believe in bullshit like that if you eat dark food your baby will be dark, if you go to sleep with a wet head or hair you'll get a headache and other nonsense. They're not atheists because they came to the conclusion that it makes sense, they were brought up by atheist parents, hence they don't have a religion. In the western world a person becomes an atheist because it makes sense to him, not because of his parents (can happen too though).

>nice red cars
You gonna spread that dharma at adequate speed
Well, what I wanted to get at eventually is that while im not religous its great to have some relgious people around who call the state out about some higher moral basis. Seems like a counterweight.

Like I said, you can be religious there. But you can’t interfere with the government in any way.

> if you go to sleep with a wet head or hair you'll get a headache
Thought you could get sick of that too.
Apparently I was religious all along.

Opposite. It helped me with my headaches many times.

okay atheists, if you're so smart, tell me then, if we came from monkeys why are they're still monkey's!? HA! Checkmate atheists

Attached: areyouseriousnigger.jpg (244x250, 6K)

Quite honestly we don't know yet. No one has mapped any other primate genetic chart yet like a human being has been mapped.

But when that happens then we will know. It will be actually a groundbreaking thing in understanding evolution.

t. non-believer non-atheist who just doesn't care.

this

I was going to say something, but you summed it up perfectly.