Why do Amerimutts get so butthurt whenever Football is mentioned? Is it from propaganda...

Why do Amerimutts get so butthurt whenever Football is mentioned? Is it from propaganda. Just the mention of football or world cup offends their patriotism for some reason. Ever noticed that?

Attached: images (18).jpg (330x295, 28K)

>hand egg

I haven't noticed anything you've mentioned, and therefore OP is a fag.

I do wonder why their version is called 'football'. We have rugby, and it is a very similar game (although there are key differences), but the foot only touches the ball at certain key moments.

I guess 'handball' was taken?

Because it's played on foot instead of ball which was played on horseback.

SOCCER SUCKS BALLS

I didn't know that.
But the name 'football' was already well established in the UK association football league 30 years prior to the formation of 'american Football' (Which I recently discovered actually evolved from English Rugby).

Soccer and american football are for pussies, rugby and AFL are real sports with actual contact

You spelled futbol wrong

Americans are the kind of people who hold a contest of people from within their country and declare the winner "world champion" so you tell me mate.

Fifa is unironically a corrupt globalist shill organization (much like the EU for that matter.)

As a sport, its honestly just not that good. Its only shilled so hard because it can be the "global" sport, since even starving African/Latino nations can get good at kicking a ball and jogging.

The game you are thinking of was originally called soccer, they had to start calling it football to appeal to the English lower classes.

What are you talking about man? They good sports because niggers play them!
>fakes an injury
>wins 0-0

Unbelievably we used to call it soccer and the Americans adopted that too, but then we wanted to distance ourselves from America (for reasons I forget, something to do with being butthurt) so we started to call it football instead, which is what they already called handegg.
Football (not handegg) isn't popular in America because the big four (handegg, icefight, apehoop, and luckswing) are all (((franchises))) and nothing can threaten that (((core))). It's also the reason why the MLS is the only big sport in America that has a salary cap. Imagine you're some poor American who's a good athlete, do you want to join the MLS and get your wage capped at some entry tier amount, or would you rather practice for one of the (((big four))) and get a $150m 5 year contract instead?
The (((big four))) know that they couldn't compete with football if it was treat the same way as the (((big four))) are. Football is the most watched sport in the world, the (((big four))) are watched almost exclusively by North Americans and thus only have one market, the North American one.
It would be like you and three other people owning your own shitty independent fast food places in an area where there are no other fast food places and then welcoming a McDonald's with open arms. You would never do it because your guaranteed income is going to hit rock bottom due to it being way more popular.
The more you know etc.

>caring about sportsball after the age of 16
user... I..

No it was not. The sport's official name is association football and the word "soccer" came from "association".

>Why do Amerimutts get so butthurt whenever Football is mentioned?
We suck at it.

Amerimutts hate the world cup because:

-it last more than few hours (their attention span is very low)
-it doesent have tons of retarded commercials
-they are shit at it
-for them, even watching is exhausting

Sports ball of any form is for pea brains.

America is literally the lex luthor of the world mate. How can you draw a blind eye from all your countrys kikery cia niggers and drug trade. Just because it hurts your fefes because of programmed patriotism doesnt mean the usa isnt the most super villinous institution to date. Yes the kikes made you this way.

Dumb. Sports and hero worship have been foundations of the West for 10,000 years. You can't judge the ideal from from the decayed actuality.

Attached: 1503578072_37bbd.jpg (620x420, 98K)

i don't mind handegg as it literally has no influence in this island but fucking baseball
baseball is unironically by far the most annoying and boring sport ever of all

*fucking hate baseball

Everyday I pray rugby would catch on here. It's the best of both worlds, and no one can argue it's a wussier sport than American football. I just don't get their affinity for wearing pink outside of breast appreciation month

Watching a bunch of metrosexuals play glorified 'kick the can' while showing off their acting skills is not my idea of a good time.

Attached: neymar-dive-uru.gif (640x360, 2.94M)

what the fuck are you talking about? nobody cares