Stories about demons

Have any of you seen a demon before? I recently had an experience where I saw a demon in my mirror (no, it wasn't my reflection) and I wanted to know if there were of you out there who could relate

Attached: IMG_20180511_151316.jpg (1920x2651, 1022K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journalducameroun.com/en/africas-first-school-witchcraft-launched-sa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i knew of an exorcist but i dont know any specific details besides what he told me

No such thing as demons.

Lul
Anything you can tell me?

Just ask your local bantu witchdoctor about it.

journalducameroun.com/en/africas-first-school-witchcraft-launched-sa/

i only know about proceedings of an exorcism and certain examples like a baby was possessed alot of people think they are possessed but they are just mentally screwed

Are you making fun of me for being South African? Cuz your jokes are really good. You should quit your day job and become a comedian. Unless you're in school. I'm which case, drop out.
Alright. So not much. That's alright though. How did the exorcism go down? Or don't you know?

so before the exorcism the priest must do the black fast. then he goes there and puts crucifixes holy water whatever then leaves. he goes back a few days later and does the same thing and if the supernatural fuckery gets worse its proof theres a demon. so the demon in named and bound usually with it fighting back in its various ways. once something is no longer possessed its really prone to be repossessed if not kept sanctified. Possessed people can be hard but not nearly as bad as direct possession by Satan himself.

Alright. This helps a lot actually. Cuz I'm kind of worried that this thing is going to break out and hurt my family. Thank you :)

lol it would be pretty embarrassing to have an exorcism without getting a confession first but either way some stranger gonna here all the fucked shit you did

Lol. Pretty much xD though I'm hoping to avoid getting into that situation in the first place. What actually happened with this exorcism though? How did it start and who was possessed? And by what?

every exorcism happens along those lines i was just saying in general

I see. Never mind then lol

i have not
i hope you are okay
did he hurt you?

No, I only had some experience with a doll changing rooms of her own, sounds without actual origin, unknown light sources, weak thoughtforms, dream succubus and a shadow person until now.

Attached: 29bebcbf6f400816ad0b5eb903926e4e.png?e=1529430327&m=0ICvIvec-q-pgXUQZzVnSQ.png (930x894, 398K)

I'm okay, user. He didn't hurt me. Thank you >.

That sounds like a lot though. How did you handle these situations?

Well keep on going and accept what happened.

If you are superstitious things like these are nothing other than any interaction you have in your everyday life.

Also these things only happened mostly only once anyway.

Back in my childhood I had to remain with my mother and sister at my aunts house.
She had an antique doll and everyone was joking about her and moved her around the house to scare others.

One time my aunt and mother left me with my sister. We were outside of the house on a bench and wanted to go back in.

So as we were back in the house, the doll was on the first floor.
We turned around to climb the stairs and the doll was suddenly at the corner before us on the upper floor.
So we ran outside again and waited there.
Nothing happened again with the doll after this event, I guess.

Also in my childhood I visited my local church with my elementary class to prepare our communion.
Me and two other boys looked behind us during the pater was talking and a pitch black male humanoid ran really fast from the left wall to right wall of the church and disappeared.

We all three saw it, but never made later a big deal out of it.

The sounds I hear sometimes are loud footsteps and the sound of playing with marbles even if there isn't one living in the flat above me.

Well after I had the keys for it I looked up there, but there wasn't anything what could make it, but somehow my sister became after a while a mental breakdown after sitting in the left over armchair of the tenant. lole

And the lights I see very often planes or something like that which actually freeze at the night sky and start moving again after some minutes up to a hour and after my knowledge planes can't stand still in the air.

Attached: 2a2158a9dda8e28561fdb71acd20e260.png?e=1529433517&m=W3lMLopv0KSqmedTzyC8UA.png (572x438, 153K)

If need to know the demon real name too hold any power over it. If this story real then any thing you beleave for it is a lie. Demon dont just show up out of the blue if this is the first time some thing like thing happen it just you eye tricking you.

Thanks. The shadow people is something I've seen before and also noises that come from nowhere. My siblings have also had experiences with a shadow person and objects moving on their own
Part of the reason this is happening is because I've opened my Third Eye. Lul. Big mistake, I know. But I'm curious about this kind of stuff and I want to know more. I'm fully aware of the risk I'm taking, which is why I haven't tried to come into contact with this demon again. At least not until I'm better prepared

my kot ID is pretty demonic

I once had a dream that I went to hell and had to suck the devil's cock. Does that count?

Attached: 32vykangfy011.jpg (602x807, 36K)

I didn't but I know a girl who converted to satanism.
She told me after that she used to see shadows and weird strange sounds.
She also told me about the ritual and a place to avoid because apparently there's a cult or something in my city and they practice in that place, their number is pretty big for this kind of thing.
When I asked her about the shadows she told me that "they are here to protect us".
I don't believe in this shit but whateve
heh

oh and also she converted back to christianity lel
she got scared after 3 months, I remember she told me about something big that happened which let to that decision
she's crazy anyway

led to that decision
fuck

I didn't even knew you can change religion so easily

go urban exploring that place lole

it's in the middle of the forest
why would i do that, i love to breath oxygen

so you can get spooped and provide r/banter with sum original content of course :^)

Attached: 1520771437347.png (220x271, 46K)

nope
i will provide r/banter with shit memes

Attached: 1522611057688.jpg (900x882, 202K)

u pucci boi

no u

Attached: no u (2).png (248x380, 74K)

mfw spilled my sip all over my bed and myself

Attached: 1519067496499.jpg (356x361, 44K)

haha dork

Attached: NO U.png (383x533, 351K)

no u

Attached: 05fcf8fc4f1d7583422b3e4d73761874-dbngwkr.png (375x369, 22K)

ha

Attached: 1513363990023.jpg (756x716, 130K)