I'm 75kg, 5'9 borderline manlet...

I'm 75kg, 5'9 borderline manlet. I've been training in martial arts and weight training for quite a while so i'm in pretty good shape.
i've been really shy my whole life and decided to put myself out of my comfort zone this year as a new years resolution.
This very rapidly become a "whoring" experiment, and so far i have had sex with 40 women this year.

I always thought "Just be yourself bro" was a meme but it turns out that its really true.

Attached: __arisen_and_valmiro_dragon_s_dogma_drawn_by_inuhiko_istdog__sample-2790fcaed73bdb140769bed522bd6e57 (850x1180, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaPtjwA8cWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good for you

Very impressive. Would you be willing to answer some questions?

75kg? How many stone is that?

>I always thought "Just be yourself bro" was a meme but it turns out that its really true.
Chicks want another human being, not a superman. Who knew?

>5'9 is borderline manlet
lmao no, you are a manlet, good to know you are in shape though so your are an honourable normal man

Attached: 3ca80d8e1abe3a0a59183da347250e50031c436ca8d6d206703ac9a867888a8e.png (1267x1635, 664K)

Of course.

How do I unsubscribe from this blog?

Hahahahahahahaha!

I dunno.

Dragons dogma is not very good.

By weight training you mean lifting?
What martial arts do you do?

Yes, lifting. I've been doing the stronglifts 5x5 program for about a year and reached a 225 bench press, 350 squat and 450 deadlift.

My martial art is modern wushu with emphasis on sanda and changquan, and have been training for 5 years.

Attached: photo482.jpg (512x768, 39K)

>implying it's hard to find whores to fug
Modern women are sluts. If you think the challenge is to fuck women you're retarded. The challenge is to find and woo a woman who are actually wife material.

Attached: 1496027323023.png (616x596, 61K)

I'm checking out the Stronglifts program right now and it seems legit. I might actually do this one if I begin lifting. I wanted to begin with other than the Jow Forums SS meme, thank you.
Regarding the whole 'be yourself' thing I have noticed it works too. When you have a more easygoing, nonchalant attitude good things in life come to you. The happier and most successful times in my life had been those when I made myself to be like that.

How did you do it?

Why would anyone even consider to marry in this day and age is beyond me.
Why do you even believe in that? Contrarianism?

Attached: shrek haiku.jpg (703x1024, 258K)

I started out by just going up to girls and purposely embarrassing myself. I read a quote somewhere that said "Go into battle trying to die and you will survive. Go into battle trying to survive and you will surely not". Kinda autistic, i know, but that mindset is what inspired me to willingly embarrass myself in front of girls. Eventually It became easier and easier to approach women and talk to them normally and just have fun with it.

Dont get me wrong, i'm not a "pussy magnet" or "chad" by any means. I've been rejected at least two or three times as much as i have been accepted, especially earlier on.

5'9" is a pretty average height. Happy memeing britcuck

>Dont get me wrong, i'm not a "pussy magnet" or "chad" by any means.
Only a Chad would say this

Interesting. No pain no gain, I guess.

Would you say that your physique was the main driving force behind your success or it was your attitude?

Attitude definitely. You can barely tell that i have a physique when i'm wearing a long sleeve shirt or a jacket, since i have very low body fat. And since i'm bellow average height for my country (the average in Norway is 5'11.5), i dont think it has much to do with my physical appearance. Some of the women have been taller than me.

> I'm 75kg, 5'9
are you fat or over the top muscular?

I'm pretty lean. But not over the top muscular. I admit that I am heavier than I look. Maybe its because of bone density or something.

I'm like 90kg with a 130kg bench, 165kg x3 squat and 210kg x2 deadlift (I have t-rex arms) . Been training 5 years also but with one 6 month break. I did martial arts (jj then tkd then mma) 4-19 and then got bored. Good work bro, keep it up.

I should add I think I am 5'10

Very impressive! I think it will take a little while for me to reach those number, though. As now that I have built somewhat of a base in strength I kinda wanna start putting more emphasis into martial arts again. Its kinda difficult balancing consistent strength gains with MA and recover from both.

yeah I know a guy who is currently 3-0 pro mma and actually had a fight in the WWE (lol). He trained strength 2x week full body during camp and 3x week off camp. He has a good body, but to be a good MMA fighter you have to just let your body do whatever it may, because strength/aesthetic gains are not your priority. If it makes you a better fighter, that is all that matters. Hence Daniel Cormier, lol

He is the winner in this video btw

youtube.com/watch?v=IaPtjwA8cWw

oh shit forgot that fight is a terrible example, either way google his name you'll find shit