Women

>Married for 5+ years, knew each other for 4 more before that
>She's perfectly conservative, had no relationships before, shares all my hobbies, no argument ever, we do everything together, great sex, etc.
>Finally have a few arguments about her being lazy
>Goes manic. Ignores 9 years of positive interactions, tries to cheat, tries to fuck up our lives, acts lunatic, tells me she hates me and that it's over for 1 nightmarish week
>Manage to bring her back to sanity through extreme care and keeping an eye on her antics
>Everything back to better than before, she literally forgets what happened a month later
>5 months later, we go on a 2 week fast for kicks
>Goes depressive. More or less same as before, but instead of having a cheating impulse she wants to kill herself
>Mfw i realize my previous relationship ended when my gf suddenly changed her behavior overnight and ran off with a nonsensical explanation

I thought the anti-women threads on here were shills, but i wouldn't mind exterminating all women right about now. Men might not be perfect, but you'll never know when a woman will go crazy on you and ruin everything. Their brains are just wired to fuck you up. Even the best ones.

Attached: temp.jpg (168x299, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/scan/article/11/5/767/1753384
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25113319
quora.com/Can-wild-animals-be-domesticated-to-pets-Which-ones
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brother, it is a harsh truth. I was often fooled by how they seemed to understand and reciprocate certain behaviour, but I found out the hard way that this is not the plane of communication which they operate in.. Even if they're (just like you and me) conditioned to think they do communicate there. Women are like pets and children, only slightly more advanced.. You leave them in their skewed impression, in an exchange for them knowing their place.

A kid will constantly challenge you, try to see if they can expand what they can get away with. They do this, so you double down on the boundaries you set, and they feel safe, and trust you as a result. It's difficult, but women aren't like you and me.. that doesn't mean you cannot love them, or live with them. Just beware the cultural notion which is false.

Attached: Let_that_Sink_in.jpg (446x860, 77K)

Have you considered the idea that you are a cuck?

Attached: 1527104077726.png (543x443, 20K)

>She's perfectly conservative, had no relationships before
This should have been a huge warning sign. Sounds like no one else wanted her.

Is she on birth control?

Get her pregnant you dumb nigger. Or let me do it.

fucking children
Research it a little. Women literally lose their sanity at random with no warning, it has nothing to do with their learned behavior.
You keep her in her place and then one day she's fucking the mailman. One week later she realizes she was INSANE. I broke up with one bitch like that. They try to make it look normal/justify it, but it's literal insanity. Their brain serotonin/dopamine levels can get fucked up at any stress event at random. Some women are more susceptible than others, but they all do eventually.

Don't you have kids?

>have no argument ever for 9 years
No wonder she went batshit when you suddenly started criticizing her, she probably thought her whole world is falling apart and that you'd leave her any moment.

The main reason you lost control of her is that you were too nice to her. Women need to be treated like crap every so often so they know their place. Also.. never let them see you weak or they will lose respect forever.

>my one sample size
>therefore all women...

Attached: 617d7cc113760c5f4ffb342ba27c389ec4590c909901c79ccfa3a8e14a245693.jpg (480x480, 39K)

This

no, but it was her monthly bullshit

She went crazy because you hadn't put a baby in her already, duh.

why would you fast? That's gonna make any female nuts.

>I thought the anti-women threads on here were shills

Hahahaha oh you sweet child.

All of my anti-woman posts are made from experience, this is not a game, this is real life.

All women are the same terrible people, some are just better at hiding it than others.

Attached: 1528865715320.jpg (511x500, 169K)

Attached: 1529245802737.jpg (480x360, 45K)

sounds like bipolar disorder.

Are you the dominant one? or is she?
or are you just a sweet husband?

Talk to her and find out what she really needs from you as a partner, try to be that.

>9 years
>no children
hmm

OP, there's a reason people advocated against birth control. You need your wife to have so many children that she won't have time to get up to no good.

>dios mio...

>>Married for 5+ years, knew each other for 4 more before that
>>She's perfectly conservative, had no relationships before, shares all my hobbies, no argument ever, we do everything together, great sex, etc.
>>Finally have a few arguments about her being lazy
>>Goes manic. Ignores 9 years of positive interactions, tries to cheat, tries to fuck up our lives, acts lunatic, tells me she hates me and that it's over for 1 nightmarish week
>>Manage to bring her back to sanity through extreme care and keeping an eye on her antics
>>Everything back to better than before, she literally forgets what happened a month later
months later, we go on a 2 week fast for kicks
>>Goes depressive. More or less same as before, but instead of having a cheating impulse she wants to kill herself
>>Mfw i realize my previous relationship ended when my gf suddenly changed her behavior overnight and ran off with a nonsensical explanation
>I thought the anti-women threads on here were shills, but i wouldn't mind exterminating all women right about now. Men might not be perfect, but you'll never know when a woman will go crazy on you and ruin everything. Their brains are just wired to fuck you up. Even the best ones.
i'm sure there a lot of guys on here not believing this, well it's fucking true. never put a female in a position where she can fuck you up because they will.

It may seem random, but it's actually a manipulation technique.

Studies have shown that if you give intermittent random rewards, it is far more addictive than if you give consistent ones.

Women do this unconsciously to try to turn men into their slaves. They do all kinds of supposedly "random" things, but really they are fucking with your mind to make you addicted to them emotionally.

This is how it is, you can't deny ones nature
you try to live in accordance with it.. all this means is that preconceived notions of women being men with wombs has to be discarded with

nice blogpost faggot

you're doing it wrong
and if she hasn't had children and is over 25, she is going insane
women need to have children
they will replace children with dogs, cats or whatever pet
but they will go steadily crazier the longer they are without a child

Attached: wife red pill.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

That's why society needs to oppress women in order to flourish.

once you find the right one this shit doesn't matter, just dump her ass and keep looking.

Yes keep giving them things to ward off the inevitable so that you can be seen with a woman and feel validated as a man.

Attached: 1500564176743.png (541x498, 463K)

>she literally forgets what happened

They never forget.

>perfectly conservative
There's no such thing as a "conservative" woman. She's what those who influence her are. Women lean towards being whores by default, especially western women.

This.

This, how dare you stay with a woman for 9 years and not impregnate her, what kind of a cuck of a man are you? I bet she takes the pill too lowering her oxytocin and making her less in love with you.

Any man who has a long term girlfriend that takes the pill is a cuck.

> Hormonal contraceptives suppress oxytocin-induced brain reward responses to the partner’s face
academic.oup.com/scan/article/11/5/767/1753384

>Oral contraceptive taking women are overall more stable emotionally except for a higher prevalence of post partum depression, see oxytocin study for cause of this.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25113319

Attached: 1511297695950.jpg (1024x679, 233K)

You have to keep women in line. Let them know what to think, when to think it. If you give her free reign, she’s fucked.

>tries to cheat
>tries

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

Is she bipolar?

You needed to get her pregnant after 3 or 7 years depending on the woman. Otherwise they go into a so called "Scheinschwangerschaft" ( in german).

you need to hold frame, stop eating soi, and be confident, it sounds like you lost your edge over the years

Being bored is a thing, being bored as a woman which is a fucking boring animal that has no idea how to entertain itself short of eating, flashing her ass on instagram and maybe drawing weird shit on deviantart must be hell on earth. I would say pretty much is spot-on. Usually women need kids not just because it's nature, but because they need a tamagotchi made of flesh to keep them busy.

Attached: 1529262722207.jpg (1236x644, 68K)

Women typically lose their minds around their 24th birthday. Their fertility starts to drop off and that is associated with minor, but perpetual, hormonal changes. They are an absolute mess around 30 because they're becoming increasingly invisible to men.

I feel sorry for them. It's in their biology to self-destruct. And since men were dumb enough to give them rights, we can't keep them in line and mitigate their completely asinine expectations in life. In fact, by repeating that they can be anything they want and have it all, we have set them up for the most colossal of failures and never-ending disappointment.

It's why MGTOW is really the best way to go. You don't have to be celibate, but do not get too attached to any of them.

Attached: Bikes R Better.jpg (720x484, 73K)

what if problem is not in her, but in you? They both wanted you to hate them after few years. Coincidence? I don't think so. women usually don't change like that without a reason. They shit tested you and you failed.

Textbook bipolar. My brother has it. Sounds like she has type 2 if she doesn't need to be institutionalised for outright, literally insane behaviour.
Type 2 is highly manageable with the right medications at the right doses, you basically don't have to deal with that shit again, you just have to be careful that she doesn't completely lose self-control about her diet and exercise.

> (OP)
>She went crazy because you hadn't put a baby in her already, duh.
This

Solid advice.

Sorry about your tiny peen

>baby
do you have Kids?

>go on 2 week fast for fun

You have to go back faggot. White women and white men won't be split up. You fag cucks are going to hell

Attached: 1511121291063.jpg (500x614, 123K)

Probably something is stressing her, may be she wants to have kids or may be she doesn’t. I don’t know. Try to find it out.

Attached: E2F4F25C-29FE-426E-9EE6-E8EA3A27C6FF.jpg (940x627, 98K)

A females feelings are their reality user. Nothing will never change that. They are children mentally no matter what age they are.

> meme flag
> I hate women

Good, get your beta genes out of the population. There's no place for your progeny in the future.

Attached: 1521834421104.jpg (448x280, 22K)

interdasting

Attached: 1496863453199.jpg (255x255, 14K)

>trying to cheat
how do you fail that being a woman?

> 9 years together
> no kids
Tick tock

Attached: 316C0FC7-71AF-46AA-ABB7-BA97772A7BB1.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Women are human beings and have flaws, character and personality. They are not perfect androids that will be chill and positive 100% of the time.

> Muh wife acted human and broke the norm and status quo
> Let's commit mass genocide and murder all wymens on the planet because of this

Fuckin autistic retard

>Women are human beings and have flaws, character and personality.

Ya know, I like that you roasties come on the board to get a dose of reality, I just wish you'd do more thinking and less getting defensive. Then again, I'm expecting critical thinking from the of the species that has lesser cognitive ability, so I guess I'm just being unreasonable. May as well ask a nigger to not nig.

So I'm a roastie for saying Women are allowed to break out of character from how guys think they should behave? Nah bro I think you're the one who's fucked up, I'm a conservative christian who believes in good old family values but that doesn't mean I think my wife should be a fucking a slave and that her kind should be exterminated for fucking up now and then. It's people like you who give conservatives a bad name as women beating nazis.

>So I'm a roastie for saying Women are allowed to break out of character from how guys think they should behave?
nope, you're a roastie because you actually believe women have the male qualities of character and personality
women don't develop mentally past age 16/17
stuck in that stage where they fully believe that they know everything and the world owes them something just for existing
just like you feel you are owed a response for ranting, right now
here (you) go

Why are you trying to date tumblr thots?

stop trying to split white men and women up, is spot on

>married for 5 years
>no children
>still calling her gf
lol she played you
your own fault
was she ur first one?

Attached: 1527026810086.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

Theyre animals, same reason why all the other races chimp out and do extremely degenerate shit, its because theyre literally all subhuman...

Attached: 6uxYgfr.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

The solution is 2 words: operant conditioning

quora.com/Can-wild-animals-be-domesticated-to-pets-Which-ones

Attached: main-qimg-63945611e5f4e43661cfdbf55b00f187.png (602x318, 181K)

>go on a two week fast for shits n giggles
>bitch goes crazy
Bitches need to eat too. This fast shit was her idea too, wasn't it? It's got new agey female written all over it. You should have seen this coming tbqh.

> We go on a 2 week fast for kicks
> Goes depressive

You realize you need food to release dopamine in your brain to keep you happy right ?
Women have to endure 1 week of hormonal imbalance every month during her period which offsets her mental stability during which she absolutely hates you . It's because you failed to impregnate her. Natural instincts tell her you fail to produce offspring and to go find a healthy partner that CAN ensure offspring. The onset of her anger enables her to separate from you.

Women will even prefer to be a single mom than to be no mom at all.
If you want her to stay and be happy get her off anti-conception and pregnant.you cuck

Attached: 1522191460672.jpg (1080x764, 66K)

I'm seeing a lot of "fasting is bad" posts ITT and I just want to say that I disagree.

This is why we used to beat women.

Thanks jews.

Attached: A9E09301-E4E4-4DBF-AFEF-D60E86EA09F7.jpg (750x622, 284K)

That NOOOOOOZE on that cunt...You sure she's not a stealth kike?
Better get tested.

follow her IG. She's legit the embodiment of "le hitler did nothing daddy, look at my amazing right wing boyfriend, why do men hit on me? I'm a manic pixie queen right wing girl and i'm conservative"

it's a gold mine of post modern IRL absurdity.

sounds like legit bipolar disorder; tila-tequilla-tier

not that other women will be much different, mind.

but why waste time on OP; clearly he is a fag.

> 9 years
> no kids

might as well go fuck boipussy

t. shill trying to break up couples to undermine western civilization

Attached: 1525843261297.jpg (600x484, 31K)

Literally written by either a child or a shut-in.

She already cheated mate.

Attached: 1529192421883.jpg (540x960, 119K)

>be trumpcuck
>cant hold onto a woman

no surprises here.

Divorce. Get rid of that shit. 3.5 Billion women on the planet. You don't need her crap.

Attached: 1529099465133.gif (442x480, 3.22M)

Lol exactly. How do these retard not get it? She wants babies you dumb fuck and if she doesn't get them she will do ANYTHING and backwards rationalize the behavior. She will cheat to get pregnant, she will threaten suicide to get pregnant, she will call the cops on you to get pregnant... ANYTHING. She wants babies. Dipshit.

Attached: 1513682925952.png (205x246, 5K)

this

Attached: women who don't have babies go crazy.png (1892x707, 289K)

t. mgtow psyops shill

This is pretty fucked up advice.
>Talk to her and find out what she really needs from you as a partner, try to be that.
Compromise is one thing, trying to mold yourself after another person never ends up well because you can't do it for long and it leaves a mark on your psyche.
If it's small things (splitting up of chores, small sacrifices of personal freedom in exchange for something and so on) it's fine, but you have to be very careful of that give and take line in a relationship. It can get slippery and suddenly, you find yourself doing shit you never thought yourself capable of, and not in a good way.

All women are crazy. The tragedy is when you think you've found the one that isn't.

This. If you don't have children around the 2 year mark, something has gone awry. There's a reason research shows that the "honeymoon" period (when you fuck like rabbits and are in love) lasts for around 2 years, that's our mating season in a way. After that, the initial passion dies down, and naturally so, to make way for partnership and real love, because, biologically you should take on the roles of parents then - and your main focus isn't each other anymore, it's the child.
When a couple doesn't have a child after the 2 year mark, there are very slim chances they'll ever have one and that usually leads to separation down the line, except for the very few outliers who truly don't want children and are happy childless. (May those heathens BURN!)

>knew each other for 4 more before that
Was she a virgin when you married her?

>tamagotchi
God damn you hit me in the nostalgia. Those things were the shit when I was a kid.
>but because they need a tamagotchi made of flesh to keep them busy.
But you're right. Women are biologically programmed to be mothers, just like we are programmed to be providers and protectors.
That's why single women or childless women become fucked in the head, and weak men (basedboys) are the same. They have lost their basic imperative.

Attached: walle.png (2438x1056, 2.39M)

Should have taken the yellow pill

Attached: 1502817377498.jpg (899x1200, 217K)

>Mfw i realize my previous relationship ended when my gf suddenly changed her behavior overnight and ran off with a nonsensical explanation

Yo no joke this literally happened to me last week. Gf of 4 months decided to one day put all my stuff in bags, call it quits, and shut the door in my face.

There were no warning signs despite me telling her in the beginning that communication was everything and that if the slightest problem occurred I wanted her to talk to me about it.

I was in disbelief.

The ultimate show of disrespect. Fix yourself (realize women are not equal to men and behave accordingly)

>Goes manic. Ignores 9 years of positive interactions, tries to cheat, tries to fuck up our lives, acts lunatic, tells me she hates me and that it's over for 1 nightmarish week

WHY ARE YOU STILL WITH IT? DITCH THE BITCH!

Ask yourself this, if you had daughters with this woman, and they turned out to be exactly like the mother, would you be ok with that?

Why are people surprised that girls that have sex before marriage are trash?

>Research it a little. Women literally lose their sanity at random with no warning, it has nothing to do with their learned behavior.

No that's just what they tell you for you to indulge their shitty behavior, and by indulging it, you reinforce it. I guarantee you women were not always and all all like this.

It was disrespectful. Although I think it might have to do with her taking her atypical antidepressants that were kicking in. It was just like OP described - one day I'm in bed being hugged and kissed, asking to come visit her family in her home country. The next day she treats me like an enemy. I was dumbfounded more than anything.

She was a virgin ironically and I respected her chastity. Traditional values, used to cook for me. Really thought I had found the one.

>She was a virgin ironically and I respected her chastity.
>She was a virgin ironically and I respected her chastity.

So you were living together but not have sex?
Sure thing buddy

>Their brains are just wired to fuck you up. Even the best ones.
Yep and the (((progressives))) are deliberately making it much worse and preventing men from being able to manage it properly.

Maintain your frame at all times, show no weakness around her. If you need to vent to someone, talk to a male friend, your brother, cousin, father etc. Possibly start looking around for another girl. If shit like this keeps happening she's looking for a way out by being a pain in the ass. Pushing your buttons in order for you to either: lay down the law or to end it with her. The only way a grill will ever end a relationship out right is if she's already got a firm graps on the next branch she's planning on swinging to.

>no kids
and there's the problem right there folks

>I thought the anti-women threads on here were shills
lololololololol

Yes, I promise you

>meme flag
>thought anti-women threads were shills
>creates anti-women thread
Gas yourself kike.

Remember: your sole purpose is to marry and create white children. Anything less and you're an abject failure.

Evolution tells the childless woman it is time to change men if you have not had kids with your current mate. It tells them this by driving them insane. Some women get it worse than others.

>submissive beta
>provides no benefits to men for what he preaches

Fuck off, fag.

Attached: 1527536587584.png (574x499, 258K)

>>Married for 5+ years
>no kids
Why get married then?

OP btfo