Japan
Finland

Pile of fucking shit countries:
Croatia
Egypt
Switzerland
United Kingdom
Mexico

Why is every post from United Kingdom the most unintelligent of all posts? I have yet to see one intelligent response. They're even worse than the Swiss Cheez and Croaks.

Save the butthurt for someone who cares.

Attached: th.jpg (474x143, 8K)

What about Belgium
Belgians are smart

smart: me
dumb: u

Didn't make the list.

Attached: PepePls.gif (74x98, 47K)

That's because every time a leaf posts it is the dumbest shit. Based leaf is a rare leaf on Jow Forums

I've made a few posts which were (in my opinion) pretty clever and sound in terms of the logical process which they followed. I can understand why people wouldn't agree with some of the stuff I've posted about (such as homosexuality being just as natural as heterosexuality, or that not every single person needs to have sex and raise children in order to have a fulfilling life), but I've never said anything which was indisputably wrong.
based and redpilled. This is what we all believe to be true.

Agreed with everything except Finland and would also add romania to the shit ones

What's this? A thread for ants?

extremely dumb post.

Please tell me why it's dumb.

I think Mexican posters are pretty cool, which is saying something because I don't really like their immigrants. but i often forget to treat cultures as a group of individuals, rather than a monolith.
I used to think German posters were pretty terrible, but I haven't seen bad posts in a long time, which makes me think it was one person who was making atrocious posts with the German flag.
Idk, everyone's pretty cool.

Because pretty much anything a mexican says is garbage.

>Countries with the most intelligent posts:
>Australia
ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Attached: ww.png (608x510, 168K)

I do not like you white people either, go back to europe, you're on native american land, filthy cracker

Smartness is just a social construct and don't ask me how or why

put denmark on bottom list

What's wrong with Mexican posters?

Countries with the most intelligent posts:
󠁿
󠁿
󠁿
Pile of fucking shit countries:
everyone

THE LEAF IS MAD

BASED leaf is TRU.
Maybe I was wrong about you people.

Come and take it fag :-DDDD

I'm really partial to OZ posters, if it wasn't for them, I don't think I'd visit here nearly as often as I do.

Attached: iwillpretendididnothearthat.jpg (488x301, 13K)