BRAZILIANS ARE PROUD MEMBERS OF THE BLACK RACE

Die ib*Rian dogs

Attached: nigranon.jpg (530x540, 31K)

Die iberioid scum, i am NEGERIAN

Blackzilians are the worst

We colonized you once, don't make go get Mensagem and D. SebastiĆ£o so I can beat your ass with them.

Iberiod dogs, we have the largest dick in all races, how can you compete!!!

yes but later AFRICANS BULLS conquered Brazil.

You're all small.
Just send your women overseas so we can colonize them a second time.

your women were colonized by fucking MUSLIM you cuck

Attached: 1497309565454.png (475x561, 264K)

THIS is what a member of the true master race looks like. Br*zillians will now be categorized as an*mefags. Prepare to be purged.

Attached: 100% bovarian phenotype.png (436x464, 331K)

b-but i'm white

it doesn't matter though, brazil have people of all races, and we all should get along imo

Attached: 745326512.jpg (270x336, 46K)

whats your eyes color?

>doesn't even know Portuguese history
user, I...

blue.

thats pretty rare congrats

You have Portugal's full support on this initiative.

>get along
What did he mean by this?

Come on user, you deserve better, learn how to actually speak portuguese and we'll welcome you in our 1st world country.

Rare but not impossible

Attached: lars_erik_hauklien-black_girl_blue_eyes.jpg (468x312, 97K)

>Poortugal
>1st world

ahahaha

kek

user i...

Attached: Antonio_Salazar-1.jpg (1195x1600, 453K)

Thanks!

I have EU citizenship, but I don't know anyone there, and here things aren't too bad yet, so I just find it more comfy to stay.

Brazilians can't even afford to buy gas for driving anymore what are you on about?

That's pretty good, but Brasil is pretty unsafe, wouldn't visit let alone start a life there.
You should consider moving to the EU.

dont believe the BR governament bullshit, we have money to buy gas, we just cant reach any gas to buy (but diesel was too expensive actualy)

>gas reaching machine broke
Tough times...

BRothers... then your "mulato-master-race" will learn what it doens't fucking care it you are the majority, you aren't black, you aren't white, and neither native, your just a random miscegened peep like almost everyone else. i have green eyes and a dark "yellow" hair and i cant call myself white