So who wants to start a fallout 76 confederacy

So who wants to start a fallout 76 confederacy

Attached: download.png (220x139, 2K)

I was going to do that anyway

IN DIXIELAND WHERE I WAS BORN IN EARLY ON ONE FROSTY MORNIN' LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY, DIXIELAND

Attached: 2010_8_28 177.jpg (1600x1200, 329K)

the union won

this. based romaniabro telling it how it is.

Yes, and...?

>911

Attached: vqGeMsr.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

that means the confederacy lost. losers don't get anything cool.

I don't mind 9/11 because it was killing yankees.

Honestly that doesn't even make sense. Stay salty, pale-face.

but the union won

I'm going to give you another (You) because I know you don't actually care

yet the union won

what's wrong with being pale? it is a sign of status in civilized places.

really makes me think

the union still won

really makes me whistle dixie

the union also won

Who do you consider yankees? Just northerners, or anyone who isn't a southerner like people from the midwest and west coast?

Attached: 1527409799860.gif (300x300, 438K)

really makes me rebel yell

It's pejorative for only New England - so New York, New Jersey, and everything northeast of there. Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, the midwest etc aren't really yankees, they're a different culture etc. West coast are just as bad as yankees though.

Romaniabro speaks the truth.
Confedfags still assblasted nearly 200 years after being assblasted

i live in pa what now fucko

this

It's been 150 years and yankees still hold it above our heads and the central government has perpetrated that we're all inbred retards, I think it's reasonable that we feel a little isolated in our identity.

Then you're a yankee in pennsylvania and I was wrong.

honestly, seeing rebel flags here makes me cringe. if we ever needed a wall it would be put on the mason-dixon line so we can keep you niggers out

That's hilarious because I would rather have a wall on the north and west of Dixie to keep you transplants out. Pic related.

How about you support southern secessionist movements, then? It'll help us both out :^)

Attached: transplants.png (1014x1209, 128K)

and the union won

I already do support secessionist movements because it seems like only the shitty states want out. California, Texas, all you Dixiefags etc. Good riddance. Take all your niggers with you, please. Also keep the transplants already there, please. Anyone willing to go down South should just stay there. Or kill them whatever.

We'll deport all the carpetbaggers to california, how's that?

I'm cool with that.

>it seems like only the shitty states want out. California, Texas, all you Dixiefags etc. Good riddance.
Yeah, fuck California. The rest of the country doesn't need Silicon Valley, which is home to the biggest high tech and social media industries in the world that draw in 1/3 of all venture capital investment in the nation, or Hollywood with its undisputed dominance over the global film industry.

The Fed would definitely let California leave the Union even though it has by far the strongest economy and pays the most in Federal taxes.

Attached: iBURo.jpg (1600x1067, 507K)

I don't care what the fed thinks, I want them gone. A parasite made of gold is still a parasite.

Secession isn't good for profit. I guarantee the second California actually leaves the Union every company will pull out of Silicon Valley and leave nothing but a worthless desert behind. And if I'm wrong, good riddance to them too. Not like we need (((tech))) and (((social media industries))) anyway.

Parasites that provide several orders of magnitude more benefit than harm aren't parasites.
I understand that people get pissed off when some Californians move to red states and start voting democrat and listening to the hip-hop, but California as a whole makes the biggest contributions to keeping America on the bleeding edge of entertainment, media, and technological progress.

Would you want to kick New York or Texas out of the US if they had cultures you personally didn't like?

Where else would they go? Other parts of the country have strong high tech sectors like Florida or New York but none of them can compare to the overwhelming demand for tech jobs industry in California. Those companies are based in Silicon Valley in the first place because it's been THE promised land for CompScifags for decades. If anything, not having to pay any federal taxes would be a pull factor for most businesses.

>Not like we need (((tech))) and (((social media industries))) anyway.
I really hope you're just pretending to be this retarded. Practically every big advancement in computing and information technology since the 1950's came out of what is now Silicon Valley. The silicon transistor? The microprocessor? Fucking ARPANET, which laid the groundwork for the worldwide web of subnetworks you've been using to shitpost? All from the Bay Area.

Of course social media is fucking terrible, but gathering and selling data for things like targeted advertisement is quickly becoming the most widespread and lucrative business in the modern world.

Attached: 1441401450001.png (486x481, 75K)