What martial arts do you guys do?

What martial arts do you guys do?
I do kyokushin karate, judo, kendo and iaido.

Attached: 1523390538476.jpg (850x1275, 210K)

God i want to lick her abs

I want to lick her abs while she's sleeping and then have her wake up and choke me out with her thighs as punishment

>he does iaido but still can't get laido

Attached: d11.gif (480x270, 1.93M)

I did boxing, kickboxing, and Muay Thai. I was decent, I'd say, but I eventually lost interest in martial arts.

Attached: 1527661319790.gif (498x278, 689K)

Attached: stop it.jpg (300x281, 13K)

BKCF and F2A freestyle

What's a good one to get into for bigger guys, partly to lose weight? I figure if I can train with a goal like that it'd help me out.

Sensha-dō

Attached: 1525269501171.png (2102x3036, 200K)

Any martial art will make you lose weight if you train for competitions, provided you are obese.

I'm not round, but I was hoping for something in particular. My body refuses to lose weight around my belly no matter when I ran/walked and lost 50 pounds or if I trained with weights and an exercise bike. Should I be asking around on Jow Forums instead or something?

wrestling
had a friend who literally looked like one of those bearmode guys and did wrestling plus running
motherfucker could lift me over his head and i'm not really that small

Attached: 9480b4fa980c3bb20484461c70efcab1.jpg (500x598, 50K)

I guess I should have stayed in it in middleschool... I'll look into it again, thanks

>Should I be asking around on Jow Forums instead or something?
Probably. I've never had to manage my weight so I can't really help you.

Alright, thanks for giving me the time of day.

(you too)

brick throwing

the gun

Did boxing and Muay Thai for a very short while. I've been doing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for most of my life but gave up two years ago because I was tired of it.

the art of grabbing your opponent and not letting go
sounds right u your alley

Attached: p8758_d_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 448K)

Stop appropriating my culture! I'm an asian Australian and find this disgusting, racist and offensive.

I did jj then tkd and boxing then mma from the age of 4-19. I have memory from getting slammed while rocked in training and I subsequently lost interest in combat sports (except as a spectator). Someone I trained with just turned pro and is 3-0 atm

memory loss*

good
I would hate it if you were not angry

Karate is for pussies. You don't even hit each other.