Help me pol?

help me pol?
I just married outside my race last night and now I'm drunk and freaking out.
I love her to death, but I'm white and she's from Taiwan and all you have filled my head with the idea that any HAPA child we create will be fucked. I mean, they'd be fucked regardless considering what a piece of shit I am, but is the self-loathing HAPA a meme more than reality, or should I fear my future child shooting me in the head while I sleep?
wat do?

Attached: 1525992871407.png (960x518, 974K)

Kill yourself

If you love each other truly, then you have something a lot of Jow Forums doesn't.
If you have kids, love them and raise them right into independent, grateful, and wise beings.
Easier said than done, I understand, but parenthood has never been an easy task.

Congratulations on your marriage, I wish you both the best

>Λεαφ φλαγk
Τhe eternal leaf.....

Taiwan is alright.

Don’t take the shit on here that seriously. Just don’t raise your kid like a retard and they’ll be fine.

Quit your bellyachin' and go fuck your wife

a taiwanese moose maybe, you moose fucker. enjoy your 6 foot tall 4 legged MAPA baby. be sure to let us know how big his spread is so we don't pop him by mistake during moose season.

Post her bob and vagene pic for proof

You are traitor. Divorce, rinse and start over again.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

/thread
OP don't take words from anonymous internet posters too seriously. Yes, Jow Forums is right a lot of the time but she is your wife. Don't let anyone change that.

The only reason you'd marry a woman is to try to prevent some other man from drawing her away from you. But that's an incorect way of looking at the situation. It's not the other men you need to worry about... they're going to try to fuck her (assuming she's fuckable) regardless. No, it's her you have to worry about. So then you have to ask yourself the question: "Will marrying a woman prevent her from fucking other men?" Go ahead. Ask yourself. Look around you. Think of the women you've fucked. What do you think?

sheeeeit, you telling me taiwan women are a meme and a trap for white western me like me? im headed there to meet my azn waifu soon, she's so fkn sweet

and here i was thinking i was the only one lucky enough to stumble across these sweet women

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-19 17-33-45.png (610x629, 61K)

problem is that in some states the wife gets half of your shit even tho she couldn't buy a pizza before you married her. Like that time when Tiger Woods divorced his wife and she ended up a 11 digit power house over night while she worked as a nanny.

>If you love each other truly, then you have something a lot of Jow Forums doesn't.
A statistically higher chance of divorce and mentally ill children?

every children born nowadays is fucked. The future is dire, they will have no easy energy and ressources like we had since we will suck it to the last drop to support our lavish, lax way of living. They will have to work to the bone, crushed by ideals we will push onto them, ideals of wealth, easy money, well being they wouldn't be able to afford due to the lack of affordable ressources. Then they will struggle to find food and water in a world were population growth have overcome the capacity to feed everyone, with ever decreasing ressources. Phosphorus will be scarce and agriculture will become harder and harder, resulting in less food, more conflicts, violence, shit everywhere.
Point is, don't fear for your kid, but bear in mind you have to train him well for the times to come, don't be a burger and make him promises of wealth and easy going life. Don't feed him those crappy dreams. Commit to raise him facing the harsh reality, so he's not a wimp later. So in many years when you die, you will be proud of your family.

Nothing wrong with a HAPA female.
But if it's male, just send it to war until it dies a natural Asian death. It's what they used to do.

nice larp thread
no one that gets to the point of marriage still has those kind of concerns
r/asianmasculinity or stormfront, either way you're a loser

/thread

Nah cunt, jokes aside, here's the fucking dealio.
Marrying an asian girl was a mistake, you understand this.
Having kids is a big risk, and you also understand this. But cunt, you give your kids a strong sense of identity and they'll be better off than your average hapa.
Don't let your wife influence them in Taiwanese culture. Raise them purely in a white culture (as white as Canada is). Don't let them learn Chinese. This is critical, you've gotta cut off all avenues of the chink side of your future kids, essentially raising them as white kids.
This is your best option. I don't like race mixers, but I wish you like, cunt.

Attached: 774977_orig.jpg (1066x800, 446K)

Fuck of Latvia, you're more useless and shit than both your baltic neighbors combined.
History buffs know Lithuania cause it actually did something, and Estonia is adorable, you cunts are shit.

bzzt wrong, hapa kids can integrate into asian society but the will never be accepted as white because they're not

shove your stupid fucking yobbo advice, people like you are why im going to get a taiwanese wife myself and make lots of hapas just to make you rage

>fellow leaf
>"she's from taiwan"
Get out now, my dude.
SEA->NA females have a notorious rep here for screwing over their white husbands in rates far higher than the average.

If you were living there it would be different, but if you're staying in Canada you fucked up and alarms should be going off in your head. Take the loss and get out as soon as she starts showing her true self, although by then it may be to late.

No, you're just taller, dumber, and have a bigger dick stereotypically. Every race has coalburners

Attached: 1527696660686.png (320x325, 23K)

>and make lots of hapas just to make you rage
Isn't that a beautiful example of cutting of your nose to spite your face. Go right ahead, please, you'll just make me sad, but mostly amused you're doing such a silly thing.
>hapa kids can integrate into asian society
Bzzt, wrong m80.
Hapas are universally despised in aisan countries, I lived in nip land for two years and saw how socially ostracized they were. But don't take my work for it m8, look up the many many experiences of hapas in articles and such online. Hapas are hated in asian countries, but told they're hated in white countries, whereas in fact they're more just passing curiosities who are after a little, recognized as normal

Don't take Jow Forums too seriously. Not all hapas are fucked. You're married now and should take care of your wife and any children you have.

I really am disappointing in nu-pol.
OP should bail the fuck out and find a good white woman. Divorce is fucked, but he still has a chance before kids come along. Run brother, run and don't look back until you find a white woman.
Having hapa children is selfish

This.Do it or else you(OP) are a lying faggot.

go back to your neet containtment board

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-19 17-56-13.png (555x404, 243K)

You'd best look around cunt, you're in one.

white women are just too fat these days

enjoy your thin asian wife

fpbp

There's nothing selfish about having hapa children, certainly not to justify divorce.

enjoy your 100kg fat pig aussie women with their bitchy attitude, i'll stick to the slender taiwanese ones who are sweeter than sugar (and actually want to get married and have kids)

aussie white women are bottom of the barrel

>gets a woman
>gets children
>gets married
>still not passing his genes unto next generation
Why are you doing all this, to just shoot sperm? Fapping would be a better alternative.

>There's nothing selfish about having hapa children
Nah m8, it is pretty selfish.
Getting married is all about having kids, unless you're a degenerate of course. When you marry an asian girl, you're putting aside loyalty to ones people and group for the purpose of a pretty asian. Not only this, your kids, the reason for your marriage will almost certainly have issues due to being mixed race.
Considering these factors, how is it not selfish?
You're trying too hard m8, first time trying out the bantz?

Nigger.

you fucked up bro

Good job OP. Be a good man and raise your sons and daughters right. Teach them of Christ, and all that made the west great.

what? take a look around mate, aussie women are obese and u think stating the obvious is bantz?

go back to thailand and fuck the hookers you fat fuck

your only solution is to suicide bomb an abortion clinic

the eternal swede cuck

the absolute state of this board

christ cuck

Attached: jesus-fucking-christ-30811408.png (500x523, 104K)

Mate just raise the kids well and they should be OK. As for Taiwanese wife who cares western women are absolute shit in this day and age.

>t.degenerate.

i cant believe people here are supporting having depressed suicidal little mongrel hapa babies i am fucking disgusted at the state of this fucking board

Breed an army of supreme gentlemen who will fight on our side as shock troops in the race war. Train them in the military arts from the time they can crawl.

I agree it's about having kids, but I disagree about the rest.
w.r.t. the kids having issues, which is the issue OP is concerned about, I agree they have more than a white or an asian would, but I don't think it's necessarily the case, or that it's purely genetic. Even if I was wrong about those, you've got to think further down the line - grandkids, great grandkids, etc.

Second

If you both share a strong faith and practice it then you have a chance to overcome your physical fuck up with the spiritual. If not then watch it all rapidly implode. Have fun with kids that look nothing like you, you'll regret that yellow fever boyo.

commonwealth countries like australia and canada are so asian at this point that i dont even think it matters one iota, if anything, hapa kids will probably have a foot up on the rest of the society as they have 1 foot in each camp, plus there is going to be fewer and fewer anglos around because the fat aussie women are too busy with instagram and their travel vlogs to bother having children

The risk of an Elliot Rodger situation *exists* but risk exists for any sort of fatherhood, if you wait until you're "ready" and it's "the right time" you'll die childless. The issue hapa boys sometimes have (at least it seems to only be boys) is that a perceived lack of *identity* becomes a focus for their angst about other things, which then festers into homicidal incel rage since it's something they think they can't change. So as a father it would be your job to prevent that from happening with good parenting.

Well shit. OP here, forgot I had made the thread after no one had responded in the first ten to thirty minutes. Reading through the responses of you all actually granted me some clarity, so thank you to everyone who bothered to comment, difference of opinion or not.

I'm in love with an half niggress so I guess you're kinda lucky it could have been worse.

So could I just tell my eventual son (my wife won't allow us a daughter) that he's some lady slayer, to bolster his confidence and try to avoid an inferiority complex?

At this point, I'm saying ain't anything wrong with any racemix. God speed, friend.

ultra rare based Sweden

Be good parents and you'll be fine

I'm in your situation op, but already had the kid. Love him to death.

Peak phosphorus isn't an apocalyptic scenario, we'll just start recovering it from sewage on a mass scale (technology is already commercially deployed) and mining the huge crust deposits that are currently uneconomic to exploit. Sure the price will probably go up, but that primarily affects 3rd worlders who badly need some brakes on their population explosion anyway.

Attached: pepsi phosphoric acid chemistry.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

>you have something a lot of Jow Forums doesn't.
Ugly halfbreed children, a doubled chance of suicide, and an ugly gook who will divorce him and take all of his money?

kek.

Attached: Phases of Conservatism.jpg (1173x1146, 620K)

Oh, I will love "him:" to death regardless. I've been baby crazy since I was 18, but never felt it was the time to bring a new life into the world, since I couldn't support it. Now, I may still be a deadbeat, and at this time unemloyed, but I love dealing with kids. I've had years of experience in day care and toddler classes, that I know how to deal with babies (especially with the introduction to our family of my baby niece).

>ain't anything wrong with any racemix

There everything wrong about racemixing tho. I don't want Europe to look like brazil.

She may divorce me at some point, but she has little to gain as I'm a drunken broke loser. If she wished to (which a part of me imagines she will at some point), there's no way to exploit one another in a divorce.

Well doin't worry France: your country is already fucked liked mine. Don't blame West Coast Canada when... well, you know how bad France is right now. You're far past the point of looking like Brazil. Ain't trying to be antagonistic, but as much as us Canucks are being taken over by Chinks... your country is in a much worse place when it comes to foreign influence. Regardless! Wish you the best!

All the evidence point to greater risk for abuse, psycological problems, bullying etc for a mixed race child compared to a white child. What you are doing is wrong and you know it.

I do worry about it, because my now wife is abusive to our pets. She gets needlessly angry at their poor behavior, and I occasionally have to stop her, considering her idea of appropriate punishment.

btw Sweden, you've got little right to criticize considering the state of your nation. God bless, and I hope you all sort yourselves out.

Ah sorry, that was vindictive and unwarranted. I apologize.

CHING CHONG BING BONG

Ehh.... she is from Taiwan, not like you married some ghetto ass nigger from the hood. You're fine in my book.

when push comes to shove whites both female and male will choose to destroy their own race and then bitch about it

>you done fucked up niggaye. you read as you sip that tangy iced glass of scotch on a manchurian underwater basket waeving forum

spbp

If opinion of bunch of racist on malaian sudoku forum is more important for u than person you claim to love than you are just a piece of shit.

Attached: 1494935301678.jpg (484x474, 30K)

I've been a nationalist since 2006 so i cannot be blamed for the state of Sweden.

Please just follow the evidence and not just your dick. Cheers!

Yes, you can be. Everybody somehow forgot how Swedish nationalist used to behave - contempt for all other Europeans, pride, aggressiveness, smug worse than that of average Californian. Whenever someone pointed out something not-so-great about Sweden thread were immediatel spamed with 'I can see my superiority" memes. So yes, I actually blame nordic nationalist for their own problems and you are one of the reasons slavic movement will never support white movement.

Quit booze you retarded leaf

You're a good dude. As bad as Jow Forums is perceived by faggots of the world and jew there are actually a lot of good people here. I wish him all the best, asians are ok by me.

Attached: 1523354658190.png (569x569, 269K)

Slavs are ok in my book. At least west slavs. I just got back from a weekend to Sopot. It was great. Cheers.

The worry isn't that you will fuck up your kid but that your asian wife prefers white men and will hate her half-asian child.

Good luck!

Most of the racial threads are made by JIDF. This was shown when the whistleblower released his info.

Attached: 1527830670646.jpg (1500x1500, 519K)

FPBP

>canadian
>white
you're already a mutt leaf

dude raise the kid right. Just because it's hapa doesn't mean it can't be the best damn hapa you can make it.

I'm self hating hapa and I can say yes I want my mother dead for fucking that taco monkey.

Attached: I stepped on it.jpg (304x323, 41K)

Hapas do not belong in the west.

>

Necrobump

pol