LIVESTREAM depicting the effects of Soy overexposure

THIS is what happens when you hit maximum Onions:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyalPi1GeDY

Attached: 1520212129165.jpg (2728x2128, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74YAZrGv7tM
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html
abc.net.au/science/articles/2002/04/16/531726.htm
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
scientificamerican.com/article/common-herbicide-turns-male-frogs-into-females/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/
youtube.com/watch?v=YAQX6BIro4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh shit

CORRECT VID:

CORRECT VID:

CORRECT VID:

CORRECT VID:

CORRECT VID:

>Cosmo Wright
That Onions drinking fag is the poster freak for the negative effects of onions overexposure.

Attached: 1527316654086.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

Couldn't it be the HRT he's taking?

jesus christ what is going on here?

vtech just kicked in, yo

vanos just kic.. broke. vanos is broken

excellent thread. Cosmo is on at least 80% pure onions diet and is deeply depressed to the point of being suicidal and a danger to others. He has spoken increasingly about committing acts of violence and mass shootings

Attached: J U S T.webm (438x438, 2.75M)

what the fuck lol

Attached: 1526530945973.webm (2000x900, 2.17M)

Attached: 1493927221733 (1).jpg (1375x749, 125K)

What. Is. That... Somewhere there is a kike laughing at this shit in glee.

Dear God Jow Forums I can see you fucking glowing in that livestream. Amazing.

this guy is dying slowly
wtf is this

Attached: 1508964406879.gif (224x400, 1.63M)

wtf did i just walk into someone plz esplain

a slowly dying masochist faggot

quick run down:
>cosmo wright (now narcissa) was a big name in videogame speedrunning, helping to start what is now the biggest site and having the world record in a couple zelda games
>gf cheats on him and leaves him
>starts drinking onions and painting nails
>eventually loses WRs and gets BTFO at the nintendo world championships
>becomes a girl
It's been an interesting downward spiral

What the fuck is this

Attached: 1528167511203.jpg (633x640, 40K)

this is depressing as fuck holy shit

He's going Berserk

Attached: 1434328600553.jpg (300x250, 38K)

thanks user but good god someone help this man out of this spiral ive seen it go deep before but not this far down. i dont even want to know how or why tf he would be drinking onions unless he literally bought the meme.

When you eat mac n cheese as a kid you cut off your dick as an adult.

leave narci alone

Whats happening now? Did someone redpill him?

>flag
you would be a tranny faggot wouldnt you

no
speed running fan
knew him before this whole drama

Seriously what the fuck is this opposite charge thing. Quick rundown anyone on the current conversation?

Attached: plz.jpg (385x578, 46K)

jesus dude this is so sad, i wonder if his gf cheating was the catalyst to all this

... You do know that ONIONS aren't actually ONIONS on this board.. right?
It's SOIIIIIIIIIIIBOY.

this is legitimately frightening

Been drinking 50yl3nt for 3 years now, it's fine. Some delusional faggot on HRT doesn't change that. The whole 50yb0y thing is funny, but it's a meme. Read actual studies if you are so concerned about the conspiracy.

Attached: 1527484080720.jpg (247x204, 9K)

This guy still hasn't killed himself? I'm honestly amazed. It's disgusting how his twitch followers support this shit instead of telling him that he needs help.

I did my best to help him ~MrRicky175

dem teef tho fucking yuck.

based

That is 100% fucked.

Or just dont drink the faggot cream

i dont want this crap in my youtube recs whats the gist of it

delusional gamer tranny's descent into depression and madness

Why did this shit spill over from /v/ god damn it. Stop giving this thing attention, it's going to kill itself soon anyway.

Why is nobody in there spreading the good word? Jesus saves. This man does not need to die. Have some compassion for your fellow man! I did my part, now I'm banned from the chat. Save this man! ~MrRicky175

Attached: 1267339542845.jpg (300x446, 30K)

I don't think anyone would willingly fuck that creature. I mean seriously if you're going to be gay or into trannies at least pick one that doesn't have jagged teeth like that. Jesus what a train wreck, someone should just put it out of its misery and be done with it.

Wow Contrapoints looks like shit!

Attached: wow.jpg (619x825, 42K)

shes cute

>She
>She

>Cute

You can be shot in the head too, fucking enabler.

So whats the anti onions? How do into maximum T?

I apologize to every britbong who I said had bad teeth. That thing should not even be allowed to exist in the same reality as us.

Attached: WHATTHEFUCKISTHATTHING.jpg (705x696, 27K)

Fuck, that shit is entertaining as hell tho...

Attached: géniebouchard26202.jpg (1200x887, 187K)

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html

APOLOGISE! Jow ForumsOGISE!!!

You take the onion pill.

Attached: 1501099156517.jpg (500x491, 32K)

Everyone was just banned. GET IN HERE! we need to SAVE this man with the help of YHWH! ~MrRicky175

Attached: test.png (1280x720, 749K)

Pure unadulterated mental illness...it's almost beautiful to witness

Attached: géniebouchard27505.jpg (674x1200, 93K)

All those orbiters on chat

I would enjoy more seeing them killed that the tranny itself

>I apologize to every britbong who I said had bad teeth
One problem with a completely liquid diet like onions is that all the muscles in and around your mouth shrink, causing your mouth to deform and your teeth to shift around. Also all of the other drugs he takes probably aren't helping. His teeth and facial structure were fine just a few years ago

youtube has shadow banning

you won't know you are banned, but nobody can see your comments

this fag basically bans everyone trying to help it

Probably the Relaxin hormone that he's been pumped with, a lot women that have given birth later on start to have teeth problems because of that hormone, it makes all the cells more elasticated, including cells in the gums. But it looks like his teeth have been deliberately filed down into some jagged, sharpened demonic nightmare thing.

I'd be straight to the dentist if that was my teeth. Jesus wept.

Also he's on onions, which contains estrogen. Not onions, if he is taking onions he must stink as bad as he looks.

>mfw freaks and degenerates will defend it and say he looks "cute".

World War 3 can't come soon enough, I can't wait to paint the walls with your blood, with your little limp dicks as my paintbrush! Sickos are as bad as the tranny itself.

He's not on onions*

Attached: 20180619_000636.jpg (1080x2008, 683K)

This is worse than gender dysphoria. This is demonic possession. Please help this poor child of YHWH. I am watching helplessly. He has banned me, and I fear for his life. I am praying RN. He seriously might kill himself. He has been completely brainwashed by Jewish media. This is not a drill. ~MrRicky175

Attached: jesus.jpg (726x572, 139K)

i cant stop drinking it

F for cosmo, he had a good run but is dead now. It was nice seeing him but it's over now.

some anons in the chat tried to exorcise the demons but they were too powerful in the timeframe

it's possible but we need men of GOD to get them out of him, Cosmo is TRAPPED inside

Attached: jesus.jpg (1248x1648, 381K)

This dude really needs help and soon.

You did your best user.
This. I tried doing this with him but my comments kept getting deleted and then some faggot decided it would be funny to spam my account calling me a Nazi pos. WE NEED TO SAVE THIS MAN BEFORE HE OFFS HIMSELF FROM KIKE PSY-OPS.

it must have been rather painful to watch from start to this

Real life game over when?

ok like do any of you have evidence that onions's bad for you?
so far all I seen is that if you eat only onions you will get fucked which is the same for any other food.
drink only soda = fat
drink only beer = liver damage
vegan = malnutrition
eat only meat = malnutrition
eat junk food only = fat
I mainly see people who drink onions and get fucked since it's meant to replace meals.

Welp I'm shadowbanned. I guess saying Kike Drink and trying to offer him a place in Military Surplus to indoctrinate him on warrior history is defensible to kikes.

>everyone calling him, a her, you are freaks that are responsible for his death.

Also this man is a complete wreck.

Matthew 4:4King James Version (KJV)

4But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Attached: Christ,_by_Heinrich_Hofmann.jpg (220x324, 18K)

You tried your best user. One day he will remember that he is loved by the Father. We need to be compassionate to these fragile souls.

Attached: 1b4c7887790f565a92287901a34cb77e.jpg (1651x2200, 573K)

>eat only meat = malnutrition
stop right there buddy

show me a single human being on earth, just one who eats only meat and is emaciated/malnourished

Attached: 1503817139037.png (250x250, 128K)

Amen

Attached: starter pack.jpg (2118x1352, 286K)

yes extremely

I remember watching this dude’s Zelda’s run at AGDQ back in the day. Got me interested in speed running. Quite sad to see what’s become of this ‘man’.

I can guess sailors of old who got scurvy from eating only salted meat but besides that I have no clue.

Do you wear dresses or suck dicks?

Nope. His speed runs failed to influence me to take the fag pill. In fact watching this shit is probably more effective than electroshock therapy in terms of scaring the gay away.

How did he become like this?
Honest answers, I don't think it's drinking onions.
Is that depression?

Is it too late to revert back once you have gone trans? Did he get his dick cut off?

Attached: Hansoloprofilethumb.jpg (950x1200, 572K)

Anyone got the webm of it freaking the fuck out and breathing and laughing and shit?

I drink onions milk occasionally but only because it's a better alternative to cow milk which is full of estrogen as well btw.

I prefer rice or oat milk though.

I want to point out that soyl3nt doesn't contain any onions and hasn't for quite some time lads. This guy is a mentally ill freak but he's a victim of society not of some mystery tranny drug the jews made.

sòy is fucking phytostrogen,
Is for humans what atrazine is for frogs.
Freaking Frogs!

Idk how people actually get in the mental condition to destroy their body like that. Completely unfathonable to me. Maybe if I got that Kike public school brainwashing I’d be able to understand but atm its just an enigma.

I would fuck that prettt boy.

After a few google searches I found that phytostrogens can mess with your hormones by adding more estrogen into your system.
This can be good and bad depending on the amount of estrogen in your body.If you have low amounts of estrogen then it's good to have phytostrogens but if you have normal amounts then it's bad. Most people would be having too much since onions is everywhere.

But what about the onions itself?

The onions i meant

abc.net.au/science/articles/2002/04/16/531726.htm

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

scientificamerican.com/article/common-herbicide-turns-male-frogs-into-females/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

the kikes got him

Attached: take the pill goy.png (660x648, 73K)

basically chris chan but successful

and this parasite is still streaming
for 6 fucking hours

Attached: how to.png (908x702, 269K)

>implying that it's not the other way around
chris chan made original comics while contra made videos in a saturated market on youtube.

just looked him up.. f
youtube.com/watch?v=YAQX6BIro4A

>original comics
well yeah sure, if by original you mean ripping apart 2 brands and placing the result in your own life story and what you wished to be your fantasy

chris is waaay worse than cosmo
cosmo had everything and lost it
chris never had anything

CHRIS CHANS ART WAS TRUELY AND HONESTLY COPYRIGHTED YOU FUCKING NIGGO

bu ... but .. i know
i mean, that's why i said chris is worse

Suicide on livestream when?