Why do I have to treat females like shit just for them to talk to me?

Why do I have to treat females like shit just for them to talk to me?

I swear they like it when I treat them shit but I don't want to.

Attached: 31436300003_large.jpg (800x600, 237K)

I know that pain. You have to be a bit of a cheeky cunt, but I just don't like theatrics and I was raised differently. Girls don't really like timid guys, sadly.

I dont know why they like it this way, it make their heart beat, it make them feel alive, strong and free I dunno

Because all forms of life are slaves to gene replication. Women like to be treated like shit by a man because her instincts tell her that those men will help her genes replicate better than men who do not treat her like shit.

Women are living in a world with more and more men acting like bitches to please them. Despite what women say, most just want a man to act like... well, a man.

I enjoy one-upping a cunt. Breaking them is a priceless feeling.
But the competitive dynamic is hard on the nerves after a while (but much harder on the weak nerves of a woman lol)
it's not how we're supposed to relate.
Women are supposed to cooperate with us, not compete against us.
But feminism n sheeeit.
Fuck these cunts. It's the ONLY way to get respect from them.
They're not used to it, so it's quite a shock to them when you check them and publicly highlight their cunt attitudes for everyone to watch and cringe.
If you cannot make a woman cry you are a beta.

I send a message to girls on tinder or whatever telling them they're pretty.

They ignore me.

I act like a dick and make a joke about their name or pay out one of their photos and add a slight compliment in or whatever and they want to talk to me...

But they all say they want a nice guy.

cuck
grow some balls and be a man

>I send a message to girls on tinder

that basically sums up why western society is broken

I have never touched a woman

Because you are ugly.

Wut?

Treat em mean and keep em keen m8

That's my motto.

stop bitching about women
you sound like a pussy
>I send a message to girls
if you dont step out of the house and instantly get looks from women or bitches miring you while in the city you better get a 120k/y career

Attached: 1516542028500.jpg (1440x1920, 256K)

Its funny that an arab gives dating advice.

So women like it when ugly guys are dicks?

arabs unironically dont bitch about women all day and keep them on a leash

Well they do fuck a lot of German women.
So maybe they know what they're talking about.

>if you dont step out of the house and instantly get looks from women or bitches miring you while in the city you better get a 120k/y career

>working this hard just to fuck a woman who has nothing to offer in return other than a vagina
>muh "i'm such an alpha for doing this"

That's fine if you don't.
More for me.

he went trough the "how not to rape and actually hook up with german thots" course for rape happy trigger migrants

Wrong board Elliot. You dont know how to interact with ppl because you spent your teen years in front of a pc. Build your social skills from ground up. Start talking to ppl then make friends, then you will be socially skilled to get a gf. Also fix yourself. If youre fucked up in some way that would turn you off, you can bet it turns off girls

And how would you know that? Because from I can see they do bitch a lot when blacks and whites take their women.
>Well they do rape a lot of German women.
Fixed it for you.

You know, I was half thinking to experiment doing this on tinder. Put something completely asshole related on the profile. Then speak to them in a fucking asshole way. I wonder the result. Because it appears that acting like a normal human being doesn't work.

>Well they do rape a lot of German women.
>Fixed it for you.
Nailed it.

who said anything about being alpha
no need to cope
its just being a man
I like vagina,I admit it but I dont put it on a pedestal like you fucks pretending its some grand prize
holy fuck

Attached: 1516028422205.jpg (1822x2176, 626K)

>bitching about not getting looks from girls
/=/
>bitching about racemixing whores
dunno why you bring that topic up,has nothing to do with this here

You think they get much attention from women when arabs are small and skinny with uni brows? Really? Oh who am I kidding we both know you are some 4th gen turk or some other shitskin that washed there recently.

>I like vagina,I admit it but I dont put it on a pedestal like you fucks pretending its some grand prize

t. tough acting pua robot

if it wasn't for my innate sexual desires, I wouldn't even notice them!

Attached: 1528908005718.jpg (483x601, 40K)

Lel. This board really is a full of incels. Do you rage when you see a happy couple?

I never said I wasn't socially skilled enough.

Just said I'm over being an arsehole to them WHEN I'd rather be nice.

why do you keep on talking about arabs
couldnt give less fucks about them
holy fucking shit
besides strawmanning with your flag isn't effective my fellow gyppo

>WHEN I'd rather be nice
>I want be friens with everyone :DDD

Because you said they dont bitch about women and because you are one?

They don't want you to treat them like shit, they just don't want you to go out of your way to please them.

let me redpill you about controlling women. it basically means that you have to do all the work, while she pretends to be a helpless female, which is good for her, because you never will expect her to deliver more than she currently has to in order to keep you.

who knows dude. women are legit retarded. treat them like kids and you'll do better than treating them like adults.

Attached: 1478102636180.png (760x756, 285K)

They do want you to treat them like shot though.

your reasoning resembles that of a 14 year old

I agree.

What exactly are you defining as "treat like shit"?

Because of how pussified men have become one attractive one telling them to fuck off or just not give a shit about them drives them crazy with lust

Then prove me wrong cunt, post hand with timestamp and lets see how hwite you really are.

this

im not a female but ive raped a few

My cousin had a motto. It goes “treat them like dirt and they stick like mud.”

Maybe you have a different idea of what "being treated like shit" means.

imma abandon the thread then
ive been exposed

women like to argue
the drama keeps them entertained

this one bitch at work would openly flirt with my coworker who's a really good friend in front of me because i'm not attracted to her.

Thots orgasm during rape far more than consenting sex.
Consent is for betas.
Maybe Arabs really do know what they're doing.

women don't like men who are consequently, because it puts pressure on them to deliver value.
they like fuckboys who will abandon their own feelings to be their free male prostitute (which they can drop at any time if they find something better)

>yfw you realize all these threads are being started by women

Attached: 130221984383.png (299x288, 84K)

Ignore them, insult them subtle, take ages to respond to texts and act bossy for one.

They like it but I hate doing it.

You have no clue what you talk about most raped women end up killing themselves or become damaged, now they do like it rough but only from someone they trust or love.

What do you class as being "treated like shit"?

I understand that you don't like to play mental games, but to me none of the things you mentioned would qualify as treating someone like shit

Women look to men in order to judge men. Women don't have the mental capacity to determine if a man is good or not so they look at how other men treat each other. A man that is respected by other men is worthy of respect.

A man that doesn't worship pussy must have an excess of it.

Awww sour grapes there.
Look it up; most rape victims orgasm.
Many refuse to have abortions.
The same is certainly not true for beta pity fucks.

Jow Forums did that, put up some Chad pic with a bio talking about past sexual assault charges etc and then sent rude messages and guess what tinder whores didn't mind one bit and were all "teehee" playful and ready to open their legs

And where did I say they didnt? I stated that they end up killing themselves or have mental problems all of their life.You would know that if you were to do anything but live in your echochamber.

Well feminism is spreading and taking its toll on society, becoming more of a problem for both men and women, men are getting most of the hate, and women who decide to not be one or leave the community are getting slut shamed by OTHER WOMEN. Third wave feminism is not needed anymore in the Western world, but it is more prominent and effective at persuading others into it. It has become very toxic. Feminists or Feminazis have always focused on women's issues when they say they are for equality, they should focus on both men's and women's issues then right? But no, they blame everything on men when it is their fault a lot for making a big deal out of it or getting into a situation with a man. I have spoken for way too long but you get my point.

I remember those.
One was a nazi complete with swastika tattoo.
The other was a child-rapist bitching about his conviction.
And these tinder thots were all: omg poor you. I don't judge! Let's meet up and fuck!

Lol who cares then?
So long as they cum and carry the baby what more do you want from a thot?
Rape is an effective breeding strategy. The Arabs know this better than Euro cucks.

Because the mother + father, despite what both sides will tell you, is the most important part of the family.

because f*males are cancer, this your first day on Jow Forums and on this earth, martin?

Ok, let's see:

>ignore them
It implies you're not desperate for their attention. I think what you're classing as ignoring is more similar to "giving some space and not being overbearing". If you truly ignored them enough they'd get the message that you don't want to be around them at all. Ignore a little and it means you're just not too needy.

> insult them subtle
How does an Aussie not get what banter is? Being able to poke light fun at someone shows you're comfortable around them. Also, either by luck or knowing them, you're not hitting the topics that they're legitimately self conscious about.

>take ages to respond to texts
See point 1. It implies that you're not desperate and have better things to do - implying you've got stuff going on in your life

>Act bossy
It's called being decisive. One thing I need to get better at because it annoys my GF quite a bit if she asks something like "where shall we go for dinner" and I respond with "I don't mind, where do you wanna go?". People appreciate others taking the initiative because it means they don't have to put in the effort of making a decision.

anyone got screenshots? I'm fascinated desu

But thats not true most rapes dont end up with a pregnancy, hell most normal intercourse doesnt, so stop projecting your abbo mentality.

Nah the alpha's rape babies are what truly matters.
Just ask the demographic statistician cuckolds of Rotherham.

Nah studies have proven that rape can INDUCE instant ovulation in a thot. Meaning rape has a better chance of impregnating a thot.

Attached: KoxK3Io.jpg (2228x1551, 254K)

chad with sexual assault

Attached: 1529098381653[1].jpg (1543x4845, 999K)

You guys realize that most women are exactly like you guys? They just want you to try.

Attached: 1502290703365[1].jpg (3300x1840, 508K)

Rape is the most common sexual fantasy among women.

Checkmate roma

That one was the funniest.

HAHAHAHA fucking hell

Have you ever been in a relationship? I dont think so because you just repeat the bitter incel mantra.
I can tell you from my own experience that what you said isnt true and im pretty much average joe

this is disgusting tbqh

Women are the ones you should be disgusted with.
Morality must be artificially imposed on them.
Hence White Sharia.

One way to red pill the beta bucks cucks.

Who is Girl on the left.

>keeping women on a leash
>being correct

i've never been in a relationship and havent had friends in about 12 years so I have no idea how to treat people

This is true, two of my last girlfriends were normies, pretending to be into democracy and liberalism. I converted both of them and changed their entire worldviews within months. I'm now 100% sure I could do this to almost any female. They hold no worldviews, they only adapt.

because males are superior to females. females know this because females have smaller brains and mature earlier so they have more adult life experience. if you treat a female as your equal or superior they know that theres something wrong with you and dont want to catch whatever the fucks wrong with you

Women like to be devalued so by treating them like shit you achieve this. Also by ignoring them and not giving them any attention this can be achieved.

Can we have a story or two?

And if tomorrow you joined antifa these stupid thots would convert overnight.

>im not a female but ive raped a few

I am 34. Pribably had 30 partners. Not proud of it at all. I have found treating them like crap or simply ignoring them works wonders. I do not want a woman who needs me to treat her like a subhuman though. Why? So I can raise a little kid who will turn into a whore or a degenerate piece of shit son?

Nope. I am good, going to just go my own path and if I end up alone, that is ok. Do not try and find happiness in others my friends. Especially in a woman. It will be your literal downfall.

Personally I feel very very brown pilled. But hopefully soon AI takes over and I can submit to my Carbon overlords.

Attached: 1405134020735.png (3949x826, 2.09M)

nice sprinter

No way is that real. The swastika is just too much

When they say nice guy, they mean a decent man with integrity. Also be assertive don’t be simpering

You're probably joking, but it's a known fact that many women orgasm during a rape.
I'm sure someone has the statistics.
This isn't even mentioning the fact that a majority of women have rape fantasies.

Must have a beta or a roastie as a mod on pol since these threads keep getting moved to bant now.

Coz they're hardwired to get attracted to guys who don't pay attention to them (kind of and not all wahmen are like that)

could be because they're not political

Bump

gay